Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Please I Need Help With Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With Business Ideas (158 Views)

Anyone With Business Ideas That Stays In IMO State / Please Help With Business Ideas (300k - 500k) / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by AngelUriel: 8:34pm On May 21
Hi guys, thanks for stopping by.

Please I would like to know what good business someone with 2 million naira can start in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by Zidoh(m): 8:44pm On May 21
AngelUriel:
Hi guys, thanks for stopping by.

Please I would like to know what good business someone with 2 million naira can start in Nigeria.
There are lots and ranges from categories to categories.
Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by MyAss(m): 8:48pm On May 21
Bro if u re ready to invest in can send u a business plan, of one ideas u decide the amount of shares u wanna give me. Whattap 09056044676
Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by AngelUriel: 9:16pm On May 21
Zidoh:
There are lots and ranges from categories to categories.

Hi Zidoh, will appreciate if you could just help me name a few of the best businesses to invest in for someone with the capital I mentioned. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by HOLRANGE(m): 12:51am On May 22
You shouldn't jump on a business except you have an idea, so focus on a niche you're conversant with look for a way to upgrade it than starting a new business. If you must start a new one ensure you take time to gather as much knowledge as possible before venturing into it.

If I had 2 Million Naira with the present economic situation I'd plan a multiple stream of 'small' Income. It's important for one to be conscious about the dealings too.

Businesses you can start with 2Million Naira
Perfume oil business.

Getting children wears from China/Vietnam and Turkey.

Buying Fashion Items from wholesalers and selling them online.

Buying foodstuff repacking and selling them

Base on location Investing in drinks- soft drink or alcoholic one- is a good option also

Get a Bike open an Instagram account for dispatch service within your locality( run Ads for traffic)

And so on...
Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by AngelUriel: 10:45am On May 22
HOLRANGE:
You shouldn't jump on a business except you have an idea, so focus on a niche you're conversant with look for a way to upgrade it than starting a new business. If you must start a new one ensure you take time to gather as much knowledge as possible before venturing into it.

If I had 2 Million Naira with the present economic situation I'd plan a multiple stream of 'small' Income. It's important for one to be conscious about the dealings too.

Businesses you can start with 2Million Naira
Perfume oil business.

Getting children wears from China/Vietnam and Turkey.

Buying Fashion Items from wholesalers and selling them online.

Buying foodstuff repacking and selling them

Base on location Investing in drinks- soft drink or alcoholic one- is a good option also

Get a Bike open an Instagram account for dispatch service within your locality( run Ads for traffic)

And so on...

Thank you so much for this.
Re: Please I Need Help With Business Ideas by AngelUriel: 1:58pm On May 22
Need more suggestions please.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Projects 12% Inflation, Moves To Tighten Monetary Policy / Who Has Etheruem For Sale / All Business Expert Necessities (IMAGES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.