Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Durable Container With The Option For Customization - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Durable Container With The Option For Customization (63 Views)

Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durable Container With The Option For Customization by Laym: 10:53pm On May 21
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I'm in a bit of a bind here and could use your expertise. I've been tasked with finding a solution for transporting large, irregularly shaped items that don't fit in standard shipping containers. We need something that’s not only strong but also customizable. Any recommendations for a container that can handle heavy loads and be adapted to different shapes and sizes?
Re: Durable Container With The Option For Customization by Bauntly: 11:10pm On May 21
That sounds like a challenge! For oversized or heavy items, you might want to look into containers that offer open-top options or those with reinforced bases. They're not as common as your typical containers but can handle more weight and odd shapes.
Re: Durable Container With The Option For Customization by Nrausy: 11:32pm On May 21
I’ve encountered similar issues in the past, and flexibility was key. You should consider containers that allow for side loading as well—it can really make a difference when you’re dealing with cumbersome items. Plus, having doors on both ends can simplify the loading and unloading process significantly.
Re: Durable Container With The Option For Customization by Xenonnyy: 11:42pm On May 21
For such specialized needs, I recommend checking out the 45' flat rack container from Pelican Containers. These are particularly adept at accommodating heavier and awkwardly shaped loads because you can load from the top or sides. Pelican Containers offers these with customization options to add more functionality, like collapsible sides for easy storage when not in use. Their design makes them an ideal choice for transporting construction materials or bulky machinery.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Princess Zara & Code U231748506 / As / One Year Anniversary: Gov Otti To Flag Multi-billion Naira Terminal Project In U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.