Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles (41782 Views)

Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles / FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Ladies Bike, Cargo Tricycles Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by mukthar2000(m): 1:03pm On May 22
Is Nigeria power supply company ok now?
Or any month our powergree fall down electric power tricycle Tf increase as well?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Josephkabila12: 1:03pm On May 22
This is good
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by superCleanworks(m): 1:03pm On May 22
SoNature:
Get more information and share it with us. This is exactly what Nigeria needs now. The overdependence on petrol is about to destroy our economy with an all-time-high inflation rate.

watch how the price would be 5 million naira
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Almaigaa: 1:04pm On May 22
Nigeria. Car Construction companies have gone far. Unlike INNOSSON vehicle in Nnewi. Those ones are still assembling Chinese not too good vehicles

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by NairalandGOAT1: 1:04pm On May 22
Minjim:
I think it'll work same way we recharge our phones .

The battery is under the driver's seat .
The charging port can be seen from there .

I like it already. Good innovation tailored for Nigerian unique usage

But you will still need fuel to charge it since electricity is not reliable in Nigeria
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Dc14(m): 1:05pm On May 22
F117nighthawk:
Made in Nigeria,or assembled in Nigeria? Wetin una dey produce or manufacturer here ?
bad bell either one Okay.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by RickyJesus: 1:05pm On May 22
Those people bother about charging should just calm down with their hate and see things like capitalist.

In no time, there would be warehouses and places where you can take your keke for charging.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Quebec91(m): 1:06pm On May 22
cheesy
Vergovert:
Made or assembled in Nigeria?

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by NairalandGOAT1: 1:06pm On May 22
Minjim:
I think it'll work same way we recharge our phones .

The battery is under the driver's seat .
The charging port can be seen from there .

I like it already. Good innovation tailored for Nigerian unique usage

But fuel will still be needed to charge it since electricity is not reliable in Nigeria
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by superCleanworks(m): 1:06pm On May 22
nabiz:
how do you recharge your phone?. I think it will be cheaper to recharge than to buy fuel

Maybe.
I hope the price would not be a neck breaking extortion avenue, just because it doesn't use fuel
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by ceejayluv(m): 1:06pm On May 22
Armaggedon:
Innoson is a business man that produce after careful study. Who runs an electric powered commercial tricycle business when there is neither charging facility nor steady power supply. The time taken to recharge will cost you trips compared to fuel powered.
True... And also considering that keke drivers aren't particularly in the socio economic demographic of people in Band A nor have the resources to fix up sustainable power home supply.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by RickyJesus: 1:06pm On May 22
NairalandGOAT1:

But you will still need fuel to charge it since electricity is not reliable in Nigeria
There is solar, calm down.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by sfinkzslot(m): 1:08pm On May 22
what is wrong with this NORD people, where is the electricity to charge them, why not just make CNG powered keke, that is the direction the FG and state govts are following now, none of them has mentioned electric vehicle and its because they know how its not feasible in the country they govern undecided

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Appletek: 1:09pm On May 22
Armaggedon:
Innoson is a business man that produce after careful study. Who runs an electric powered commercial tricycle business when there is neither charging facility nor steady power supply. The time taken to recharge will cost you trips compared to fuel powered.

Innoson is an importer who assembles. He is not an innovator.
He lacks the mental capacity to come up with something like this.

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by tunde1200(m): 1:09pm On May 22
Some haters will not like this news.

Igbos and ESN especially

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by evictor305: 1:10pm On May 22
What about the health implications of being on the road 24hrs and also the wear and tear? it's no just about source of power but also how durable.
richiemcgold:

With this, you can be on the road 24hrs with no fuel cost. Na to buy 2 batteries - - be using one while charging the other.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by LegendHero(m): 1:11pm On May 22
Armaggedon:

Then that means Innoson is a fuul if he does not see the business rationale to produce an electric tricycle especially in this period of subsidy removal.

How do you charge your mobile phone daily? How do people charge their laptops and etc?

If you have a tricycle and you can get it up to full charge in 1-2hrs, and that can last you for a full to 2 day ride, even if I have to go charge in Katangora, does that not pay me more than expending money in buying petrol at 700 per liter?

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by omoredia: 1:12pm On May 22
The most foo!ish Nigerians are those with phds and sh*t. Is Nigeria even having electricity? FooIs
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On May 22
Price?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by LegendHero(m): 1:13pm On May 22
omoredia:
The most foo!ish Nigerians are those with phds and sh*t. Is Nigeria even having electricity? FooIs

How do you charge your phone and laptops? Who is now more fuulish between you and phd holders?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by iFESTAC680(m): 1:13pm On May 22
kmaster007:
For dis naija

Why the disbelief? Can any good thing come out of Nazareth right
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Mckraz01: 1:17pm On May 22
abc115:
Made-in-Nigeria 🇳🇬 Electric powered Nord Tricycles.

Nord Automobiles, led by founder and CEO Oluwatobi Ajayi, is a Lagos-based Nigerian automotive manufacturer, that offers a range of services from design to after-sales support for its Nigerian-branded vehicles

Beautiful innovation

Pls I need international number
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by omoredia: 1:18pm On May 22
LegendHero:

How do you charge your phone and laptops? Who is now more fuulish between you and phd holders?

I dey use phone for business? U don't reason
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by profmallor: 1:21pm On May 22
Brilliant Initiative... with a spare battery and a solar panel or the cost of a battery charger, they are good to go. It doesnt have an engine so the engine servicing costs are eliminated. High initial cost but improved efficiency and cost savings.

A solar farm business idea comes to mind to service the needs of the keke operators

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by emperor4love(m): 1:22pm On May 22
We no c fuel plus we get oil ,no light u go de charge am fr charging point,cos for u charge am to such to power am after running down go take hours
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On May 22
omoredia:

I dey use phone for business? U don't reason

That’s why they will even have more reason to charge it because it’s for business.

When I still dey Naija, there is no day that my phone won’t be charged. Whether its normal NEPA, generator, or charging outside, it must have battery.

Not like they will be 24hours to charge, within 3 hours, they would have finished charging. So you mean they won’t see a sure plug of 3hrs charging daily in this Nigeria?

Is that how worse it is?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by Kingpele(m): 1:24pm On May 22
Great news... this will reduce the over dependence on fuel
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by wallrichy: 1:24pm On May 22
Thanks for telling this unspirited, hopeless people that never expect anything good for this country.

They don't pay light bills so they can't know the current rate per KW for each bands.

They are the disaster thieves that do bypass and steal power and also come to social media after buying mere 50mb of data and start talking nonsense.

Kudos to Nord Motors.

Menclothing1:

This price is wrong this is band A only

Less than 15 percent
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by omoredia: 1:25pm On May 22
LegendHero:

That’s why they will even have more reason to charge it because it’s for business.

When I still dey Naija, there is no day that my phone won’t be charged. Whether its normal NEPA, generator, or charging outside, it must have battery.

Not like they will be 24hours to charge, within 3 hours, they would have finished charging. So you mean they won’t see a sure plug of 3hrs charging daily in this Nigeria?

Is that how worse it is?

U wan use Gen dey charge. Nigeria has stupid leaders cos we have too many stupid followers
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by jubrilELsudan: 1:28pm On May 22
ME I DON'T TALK TOO MUCH....HOW MUCH!

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by dododawa1: 1:29pm On May 22
importer

and

exporter

will

not let it

work

SABOTEURS

FULL THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles by noobody(m): 1:32pm On May 22
My brilliant idea embarassed

Money why cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Forklift For Hire In Lagos At Reduced Price / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.