Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody (38269 Views)

Tunde Ednut Welcomes Verydarkman In His UK Home In A Grand Style / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by nurusystem(m): 9:52am On May 23
I just like Very Darkman ,when he said Obi and Atiku will not smell the president seat,,,hahah sorry Obi.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:13am On May 23
This!! he started alright but his addiction to SM praise and engagement had him saying just about anything he knows will rile ppl up and most Nigerians with their 1 frame mind fell for it meanwhile he just wanted the fame.If stupid rants got him to meet davido and go abroad who'd ever stop
YeyeGbami:
Social media follower and likes dey too intoxicate people, we are not even ready for what is coming
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:14am On May 23
I can never forget how he derailed Mohbad's case all bcz he wanted engagement and to seem relevant and now that case is a joke
Nukilia:
From grace to GRASS story of Very Daft Man undecided
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:15am On May 23
he speculated so m much on this mo's case that it became a joke
Patented:

Just dey buy market up an dan because Social media don give you voice. People should stick to posting what they can prove. leave speculation
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by kafeii123: 10:17am On May 23
i expected the mumu guy to keep quiet and enjoy hisn,ifein peace after being bailed the other day....but he decided to continue puttuing his mouth chochocho in matters that dont concern him.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:17am On May 23
like a seriously able bodied man. its not surprising since its been alleged that he used to sell his nudes on tiktok as a source of income b4 his page blew up, so he was always a lazy man waiting to eat from others
Fr33born:
When pesin wake-up talk say na to set camera dey insult and call-out everybody go be em full-time Job.

He will Learn

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:19am On May 23
just daft like your daft man . Even if it is proven tht its them which is not. he posted ppls nudes on SM that is already a crime
charlypoker:
The same Police should prove to us that VDM is lying. If they claim that Martins is misleading the populace
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 10:33am On May 23
but na goat like you dey patronize them
IjebuWarrior:

For speaking the truth against you useless oloshos. angry
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Villa12(m): 10:45am On May 23
CommonSense1967:

My life is already better than Pandora pathological lair Obi. I'm a self-made businessman with an awesome family, trusted by my extended family, business associates, and relevant stakeholders. If I say good morning, people will take my word for it because they know I'm an honest person. That's a very important trait in life. For Obi, you will have to check your time or look outside to make sure that fool is not lying again.
I know that your empty skull, I must be some attention-chasing fake "billionaire" to be considered successful in your low-IQ evil jungle.

My life in a nutshell is that I went to some of the best Universities in the the world for my first and second degrees. I can afford to eat whatever I want, my kids went to some of the best universities in the world, and I can travel to any part of the world whenever I want to and my kids are doing wonderful in their chosen endeavors. Alhamdulilah, I'm living the life that even most Americans self will be happy to live.
I don't need to be a "Billionaire" to be happy. That's for shallow people who have never seen money in their lifetime. I'm contented.

Kid, those are the important things in life, life is not about chasing cheap attention and constituting a pathological lying nuisance like Obi.

Bye, kid.
please who are the people?
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 11:05am On May 23
what do you know journalism is? you think they open their mouths to talk anyhow without investigation with witnesses and evidence that can collaborate their story?and you present such a prestigious profession to a "rat" who is just after his stomach
Love800:
But they are similar, thats what am trying to say.
Even a journalist do sometimes set up his own video and other filming instruments and record himself, releasing it to the public for views.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by CommonSense1967: 12:00pm On May 23
Villa12:
please who are the people?
The people that matters.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Faithfulness99: 12:28pm On May 23
No talk becos mouth dey scratch you.
Always have good evidences to stay out of trouble.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Villa12(m): 3:30pm On May 23
CommonSense1967:

The people that matters.
who are the people that matters? Obi is a public figure. He's known by all and Sundry.

Who know you?
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by CommonSense1967: 4:09pm On May 23
Villa12:
who are the people that matters? Obi is a public figure. He's known by all and Sundry.

Who know you?
Hitler, Namdiot coward Cownu, Evans and other criminals are also well known.
It's what you are known that matters, being known is not all that matters.

Bye
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Villa12(m): 5:24pm On May 23
CommonSense1967:

Hitler, Namdiot coward Cownu, Evans and other criminals are also well known.
It's what you are known that matters, being known is not all that matters.

Bye
Obi is a two time governor.

Who know you?
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by CommonSense1967: 5:29pm On May 23
Villa12:
Obi is a two time governor.

Who know you?
Obi is known as a delusional retar@ded imb@cile bitter soul sore loser. He's also a known religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.
Who know your papa?
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Love800(m): 6:02pm On May 23
Journalism is broad.
It can be anything. As far you are feeding the public with information, yoy are a journalist.
Is not a must to be licenced before you be a journalist.
Swaelyf:
what do you know journalism is? you think they open their mouths to talk anyhow without investigation with witnesses and evidence that can collaborate their story?and you present such a prestigious profession to a "rat" who is just after his stomach
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Villa12(m): 7:07pm On May 23
CommonSense1967:

Obi is known as a delusional retar@ded imb@cile bitter soul sore loser. He's also a known religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.
Who know your papa?
grin grin grin

I feel like seeing you in real life. Make you collect beating
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by CommonSense1967: 7:11pm On May 23
Villa12:
grin grin grin

I feel like seeing you in real life. Make you collect beating

Like you normally beat your papa? Well bad news for you, first I will personally beat you black and blue then set my dogs on you to finish your sorry miserable low life. I will feed you to my dogs. Piece of shit.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Villa12(m): 7:21am On May 24
CommonSense1967:

Like you normally beat your papa? Well bad news for you, first I will personally beat you black and blue then set my dogs on you to finish your sorry miserable low life. I will feed you to my dogs. Piece of shit.
grin grin riff raff
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by teebagy: 1:43pm On May 24
Abisolababe:
That's the best way to go
Keep him there till 2027
The guy is an idiot
is he an idiot or is it that he says d truth that u dont like?.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by teebagy: 1:46pm On May 24
Jayhome24:
Sorry who is this verydarkman What is his work? I have be hearing that nickname for few time but I really don't care who da bleep he is. Pls who is this guy and what is he doing for a living?
U said u dont care who he is. So y are u asking what he does for a living?
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Swaelyf(f): 9:54am On May 27
you actually have to be so that you know there are consequences for reporting false news else everyone can claim to be one
Love800:
Journalism is broad.
It can be anything. As far you are feeding the public with information, yoy are a journalist.
Is not a must to be licenced before you be a journalist.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by SAMBARRY: 12:15pm On May 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
The way Nigerian bannies take hate this nigha en cheesy

The truth is that humans hate the truth and there are people who won't mind going extra miles just to silence those who are honest...

But then again,VDM too dey talk Sometimes lipsrsealed
I'm a woman and I am part of the people who love him.he might come off as overbearing but I know people like him are genuine.na so fela kuti do.una call am nuisance till him die.na when him die una call am legend.

Nigerians never appreciate their own or good people.i don't wish vdm death o because he's one of the social media critic I love who has brought sanity to the social media space but I know if someone like him dies tomorrow, the Same people bashing him with be hailing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by 1Sharon(f): 12:37pm On May 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
The way Nigerian bannies take hate this nigha en cheesy

The truth is that humans hate the truth and there are people who won't mind going extra miles just to silence those who are honest...

But then again,VDM too dey talk Sometimes lipsrsealed

Going by your logic bobrisky is saying the truth because he's hated even more.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by kkins25(m): 1:19pm On May 27
Fame does mess up your head.
Re: Court Remands Verydarkman in Police Custody by Love800(m): 8:18pm On May 29
Hmm.
Okay.
Swaelyf:
you actually have to be so that you know there are consequences for reporting false news else everyone can claim to be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Singer Simi Slays In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Taiwo Oyebanjo & Dotun Release Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.