Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture (274 Views)

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by Alberttahir: 2:55pm On May 22
Good afternoon all. I was involved in an accident, and had my humerus broken. I'm currently being treated in a private clinic, but I'm not seeing much improvement on the healing. I was given calciumD3, ampiclox and few other drugs. I've complained, but they are unwilling to give or recommend other drugs. Please, I need help in recommendation of drugs that'll be fast in the healing. The pains I'm going through is unbearable.
Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by FarmPlanetNG: 3:04pm On May 22
My dear don't play with your life. Go to tradomedicak clinics let them check you in and place you on admission and treat you well. The pain with these situations are intense yet these clinics charge cheaply. I know because I had someone I knew with broken bone checked into one and within three months he was good to go

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by Tochex101(m): 8:06pm On May 22
Alberttahir:
Good afternoon all. I was involved in an accident, and had my humerus broken. I'm currently being treated in a private clinic, but I'm not seeing much improvement on the healing. I was given calciumD3, ampiclox and few other drugs. I've complained, but they are unwilling to give or recommend other drugs. Please, I need help in recommendation of drugs that'll be fast in the healing. The pains I'm going through is unbearable.
Bone injuries typically take time to heal.....the body needs time to build enough bone cells to embalm the fracture.

Pls stick to professional advice, its hard but don't be in a rush.........steadily you will get better.

2 Likes

Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by Alberttahir: 10:26pm On May 22
Tochex101:

Bone injuries typically take time to heal.....the body needs time to build enough bone cells to embalm the fracture.

Pls stick to professional advice, its hard but don't be in a rush.........steadily you will get better.

Thanks
Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by oxygenator: 5:27am On May 23
Alberttahir:

If you want your fractures to heal faster watch videos on hbot. If you need help let us know immediately. Your fractures can heal up to 2 to 3 times faster. We can help if you are ready.

HBOT providers in P
ort Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by Alberttahir: 7:02am On May 23
FarmPlanetNG:
My dear don't play with your life. Go to tradomedicak clinics let them check you in and place you on admission and treat you well. The pain with these situations are intense yet these clinics charge cheaply. I know because I had someone I knew with broken bone checked into one and within three months he was good to go
Thanks. A bone setter was invited, that set and tied my hand.
Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by LordPherule(m): 3:27pm On May 29
I have fracture too. Now getting to 2 months. Calcium and Vitamin drugs are being recommended.

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by FarmPlanetNG: 10:55pm On Jun 05
Alberttahir:

Thanks. A bone setter was invited, that set and tied my hand.

I am glad you are on the path to relief

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by Alberttahir: 2:41pm On Jun 16
LordPherule:
I have fracture too. Now getting to 2 months. Calcium and Vitamin drugs are being recommended.
I wish you quick recovery. Mine is a month now, and still the broken end of the bone has not merge. I'm tired and fed up, never know when all this will end.
Re: Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture by flokii: 12:09am
This accident of a thing ehnn.. that's when we get to realize that we are not machines and need to take good care of our body.
@OP I think the calcium they gave your is good, maybe b-complex too but calcium is the main thing for bones. I wish you speedy recovery

(1) (Reply)

Wise The Designer For Sports And Fitness / Muscle Building Supplement / Consumer And Credit Reports Provide Information For Amounts Of Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.