Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases (1430 Views)

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / See 10 Young Nigerians Billionaire You Never Knew Where This Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by diamond68: 4:16pm On May 22
1- puff daddy. Everybody who has worked for him are almost all broke and a few died broken. Craig Mack and black rob

2- dr Dre has refused to take care of his children despite being a billionaire. His son said his dad is not sharing his money and one of his daughters is Homeless and lives in her car

3- jay z , his best friend the guy who was responsible for his breakthrough and took him on tours because he was the first one to make it, the guys name is jaz o. The guy is broke and jay z has refused to help the guy. Another of his friend who is broke asked for 5000 dollars to start a business jay z said no and he is proud of it because he mentions it all the time in interviews that you can’t just give your friend money.

4- Michael Jordan does not give beggars money. He got very angry at Charles Barkley one time for giving a beggar 100 dollars

And there you have it, the stingy and ruthless billionaires but then again I guess that’s the mentality you need to have to be a billionaire

1 Like

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by SocialJustice: 4:36pm On May 22
There are over 3000 billionaires and you are using 4 low ranking billionaires to judge all of them.

If not for Bill Gates and other billionaires like him, maybe you wouldn't have access to vaccines and free mosquito nets.

John Rockefeller financed and made education into what it is today through the American board of education.

I don't want to mention billionaires that are even part of the giving pledge who will give over 90% of their wealth to charity when they die. Real billionaires not the baby billionaires you listed.

Do you call that being stingy too?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by madone: 4:38pm On May 22
Rewrite this your post with names like
Bill gate
Jeff bezos
Dangote
Bill clinton

Instead of usimg ritualists use real people

4 Likes

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Efuaye(m): 4:46pm On May 22
Billionaires who made their money by legitimate means will make others but those who just had destiny smile on them will hardly smile at others.

4 Likes

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by diamond68: 4:53pm On May 22
SocialJustice:
There are over 3000 billionaires and you are using 4 low ranking billionaires to judge.

If not for Bill Gates and other billionaires like him, maybe you wouldn't have access to vaccines and free mosquito nets.

John Rockefeller financed and made education into what it is today through the American board of education.

I don't want to mention billionaires that are even part of the giving pledge who will give over 90% of their wealth to charity when they die. Real billionaires not the baby billionaires you listed.

those are tax breaks
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by diamond68: 4:57pm On May 22
madone:
Rewrite this your post with names like
Bill gate
Jeff bezos
Dangote
Bill clinton

Instead of usimg ritualists use real people
true bill Clinton story. He came to Nigeria with the comedian Chris tucker. Chris tucker saw a beggar and gave him 100 dollars and bill Clinton told him off and said you should never give people that much money in Africa. Chris tucker tells the story till today

1 Like

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by ForValour: 5:02pm On May 22
Op is trying to justify his wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Rexymania(m): 5:14pm On May 22
Well because they knew how hard they worked to get that money

Let me give you an instant, I was working in a shea butter company in 2016, the job was too hard but the pay was better than where I was before. Whenever I'm going out to work, I don't just buy things...I patronize hawkers more and didn't spend my money in beer parlour, even tho I had more than enough to spend. I understood what it is to work for your money. I really suffered that year.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by tommy589(m): 5:21pm On May 22
How come the names listed are blacks and in entertainment business
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On May 22
diamond68:
those are tax breaks
Learn if you can.
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Lance008(m): 6:36pm On May 22
SocialJustice:
There are over 3000 billionaires and you are using 4 low ranking billionaires to judge.

You no leave am
Bill gate Dey send more than $50million dollar come Africa yearly
Use Igbo billionaires do example
Mak u see say humans are diff
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by diamond68: 6:52pm On May 22
Lance008:

You no leave am
Bill gate Dey send more than $50million dollar come Africa yearly
Use Igbo billionaires do example
Mak u see say humans are diff
Wetin Igbo billionaires do ? We are talking about billions in dollars not Naira. There are no single Igbo billionaires in dollars . Not one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by emperor4love(m): 9:11pm On May 22
That's black man ,do u know how much bill gate and other billionaires give out in charity and scholarship, this are billion dollar guys not all dis rat u talked up here, to make it worst the ones dat giv out charity nd hv foundation like Bill are still de one making progress, God is love nd love for humanity is loving God back, if u lik fast nd pray nd speak in tongue, if u want to proof u love God love ur fellow human,human are image of God,once u treat ur fellow back know u are treating God same way

1 Like

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Lance008(m): 9:38pm On May 22
diamond68:
Wetin Igbo billionaires do ? We are talking about billions in dollars not Naira. There are no single Igbo billionaires in dollars . Not one
The question Na u need to be stingy before u rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Kelklein(m): 9:46pm On May 22
You don't need to look too far.. just looks at our billionaires in Nigeria.

The fact is that you can't be lilly-livered and control all that Money..

Check out Dangotes, Otedolas, Rabius those Big bank owners, etc.. they don't mind turning this country upside down to maintain their billions

It is 'whatever-it-takes' for these guys..🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Karlifate: 10:44pm On May 22
diamond68:
true bill Clinton story. He came to Nigeria with the comedian Chris tucker. Chris tucker saw a beggar and gave him 100 dollars and bill Clinton told him off and said you should never give people that much money in Africa. Chris tucker tells the story till today

Bill Clinton said the truth.

Chris should pay him for giving him such free wisdom lesson.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by candelahria(f): 12:59am On May 23
Orji Uzo Kalu
diamond68:
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by alphaNomega: 6:33am On May 23
emperor4love:
That's black man ,do u know how much bill gate and other billionaires give out in charity and scholarship, this are billion dollar guys not all dis rat u talked up here, to make it worst the ones dat giv out charity nd hv foundation like Bill are still de one making progress, God is love nd love for humanity is loving God back, if u lik fast nd pray nd speak in tongue, if u want to proof u love God love ur fellow human,human are image of God,once u treat ur fellow back know u are treating God same way

do you thnk they are giving out charity because they are kind? they use it to avoid paying taxes!
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by diamond68: 7:36am On May 23
candelahria:
Orji Uzo Kalu
he is a billionaire in Naira
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by lyriclekidd(m): 1:50pm On May 23
Mumu post, you should have said to be rich in Nigeria you have to be wicked and heartless. I would agree with that one cos if you get good heart for this nigeria dem go too use you. I always regret having a good heart.
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by jaszplus12(m): 2:51pm On May 23
Let's cut the chase.
At birth a baby's fists are clenched, at death a man's hands are open...
That's the really of life.
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Verbtips(m): 3:11pm On May 23
SocialJustice:
There are over 3000 billionaires and you are using 4 low ranking billionaires to judge all of them.

no mind the op im think say
to do good dey easy
you wan do good you no know GOD
YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Ezmans: 3:50pm On May 23
SocialJustice:

truly soft people don't make money I have noticed it
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by candelahria(f): 9:33pm On May 23
What about Arthur Eze?
diamond68:
he is a billionaire in Naira
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by Swiftgrp: 1:35pm On May 25
SocialJustice:

True that.
Re: To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases by ConfidentialDoc: 3:20pm On May 26
diamond68:
1- puff daddy. Everybody who has worked for him are almost all broke and a few died broken. Craig Mack and black rob

2- dr Dre has refused to take care of his children despite being a billionaire. His son said his dad is not sharing his money and one of his daughters is Homeless and lives in her car

3- jay z , his best friend the guy who was responsible for his breakthrough and took him on tours because he was the first one to make it, the guys name is jaz o. The guy is broke and jay z has refused to help the guy. Another of his friend who is broke asked for 5000 dollars to start a business jay z said no and he is proud of it because he mentions it all the time in interviews that you can’t just give your friend money.

4- Michael Jordan does not give beggars money. He got very angry at Charles Barkley one time for giving a beggar 100 dollars

And there you have it, the stingy and ruthless billionaires but then again I guess that’s the mentality you need to have to be a billionaire

All the guys you mentioned parted with something irreplaceable to become billionaire.
So what do you expect ?

(1) (Reply)

Naija's Top 5 Rappers / Tv Reporter Popularity ! / Nigerian Men Don’t Believe In Successful Women –bukky Wright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.