Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,892 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

100 Days In Office: Rep Laguda Unveils Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days In Office: Rep Laguda Unveils Achievements (117 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Days In Office: Rep Laguda Unveils Achievements by Adeboye80: 7:31pm On May 22
A member representing Surulere 1 Federal Constituency in Lagos State, Fuad Kayode Laguda, FCTI, has unveiled his achievements in his first 100 days in office.

The lawmaker disclosed this in a statement issued on Wednesday and signed by him.

The statement reads, “Dear Surulerians, I am honoured to give you an account of my activities as your representative at the House of Representatives sworn in on 13th February, 2024.

“Within the last 100 days in office, I have strived to progress our interests in the area of legislation, education, economic empowerment, welfare and community development.

“My Bills for Act to amend the National Health Act 2014 to prohibit and penalize Organ trafficking in Nigeria and Higher National Diploma Discrimination (Prohibition), 2024 were read for the first time. I also moved a motion to curb the use of casualized labour by employers of labour in Nigeria.

“Under education, 60 students were sponsored to watch a stage play of "The Lion and The Jewel" by Prof. Wole Soyinka, which is part of the WASSCE syllabus. We equally doled out bursaries to indigent students, 100 JAMB forms, and professional exams (ICAN, CITN , NIPR etc) fees were paid for qualified constituents.

“We are partnering with the leadership of the markets to harness their entrepreneurial and vocational experience to empower our constituents, supporting business owners, attending to the immediate needs of the various CDAs via the FKL/CDA Technical Team, and the welfarism of Surulerians are prioritised.

“These feats are achievable through your unflinching support and feedback. We are not resting on our laurels as we remain committed to fulfill our campaign promises, as contained in our manifesto.

Re: 100 Days In Office: Rep Laguda Unveils Achievements by Oakenshield: 9:02pm On May 22
So paying Jamb,I can and acting play is all part of an assembly member 😂😂😂😂 Nigeria citizens will fight and die for him

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Signs N404bn Revised 2024 Budget Into Law / Gov Sanwo-olu, Others Hold Night Of Tributes To Honour Late Deputy Chief Of Staf / Ododo Ebigo Connect Deserves Preferential Treatment Not The Other Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.