Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje (12964 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Brushstrokes20: 3:29pm On May 23
SPOT ON!.. eBOLA moved Nig from fry pan to FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š
Useless govt of self serving, redundant, incompetent, insatiable THIEVES πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Kaiser20: 3:31pm On May 23
The only Problem Tinubu and his LAZY EPIN PA WA supporters have is to Put blames on Peter Obi and Obasanjo.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by ablejesus26(m): 3:32pm On May 23
EbinPawaGovt:
They've ebinpawered their tribesmen.

Mr tribalists, there's no such thing as tribesmen here,the great tinubulation is sweeping everywhere in the Country.

I wonder watin una dey gain from all this yeye tribal banters sef😁

1 Like

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Haaland21: 3:32pm On May 23
TinubuThief:

Chief Zombie, cure yourself

No wonder all of you from the 5 plots of land are bitter people.

Keep consuming the bitter obi syrup.

Shameless people even exported their bitterness and craze for illegal wealth to SA, fighting police men.

Happy that the judge denied them bail.

See the naughty that want to rule Nigeria........

jokers
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by ablejesus26(m): 3:34pm On May 23
Tinubu really did SHEGE to this Country oo 😁 and We never even enter Banzai stage😁😁.

7long more years to go 😁😁😁😁.

May the strongest survive.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by MamaletASO: 3:38pm On May 23
It's unfortunate that all of you politicians in Nigeria are the same...

How I wish you can all be wiped out without any remains...

Foo*lish people...

Nonsense

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by ablejesus26(m): 3:39pm On May 23
Haaland21:

No wonder all of you from the 5 plots of land are bitter people.

Keep consuming the bitter obi syrup.

Shameless people even exported their bitterness and craze for illegal wealth to SA, fighting police men.

Happy that the judge denied them bail.

See the naughty that want to rule Nigeria........

jokers

Shut up your mouth shameless tribalistic hatefilled thing.

If You like cry,wail and do your senseless dry tribal jabs till eternity in REAL LIFE Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Calabar, Abj, Kaduna even Tinubu's kinsmen in Osun State who will choose death than vote for Tinubu knows fully well that Tinubu is a full time FAILURE so what are you ranting about 😁😁.

This man called Tinubu is making bubu move around like a very intelligent proud ex President 😁😁😁😁.

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by okeke6969: 3:41pm On May 23
helinues:
Says Sahara deserted

This government is favouring me and my family IJN

grin

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Reelz: 3:43pm On May 23
It's still early days. The shege neva start..
Shame on Agbado govt.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by able20(m): 3:44pm On May 23
Most of the SW Tinubu support Youth group I know on the Island have already abandoned their support for the Clueless Tinubu.
Even the 30k the Apc promised the youths to defend Tinubu online is no more forthcoming coming.

1 Like

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by aviara: 3:46pm On May 23
One tribe in Nigeria will say....

...this suffering in Nigeria will favour me and my family.

If you know the tribe I am talking about, pls let me know
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by aviara: 3:50pm On May 23
The man in the picture below invented SHEGE Pro Max, a product in Nigeria that has brought large scale sufferings on the people.

EBIN PAWA
EBIN pawa

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Otulaeke: 4:18pm On May 23
yarimo:
BUGAJE was speaking for himself, majority of Nigerians are lucky and happy to have TINUBU as president

grin grin

You know, you always crack me up with your stupidity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ majority of Nigerians ko majority of idiots nii . Abi you mean all agbadorians and baterias are happy. Ogun tear your left blockos
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Diligence: 4:24pm On May 23
Sorry to disappoint you guz. BAT stole The People's Mandate. There's no way a thief who jumps into the house through a window can perform.

Dear NigeriaNs: The only way out is to return the mandate & hv Prof Yakubu Mahmoud properly punished!

Unfortunately, there are people you don't steal from. See, when you steal from people like Mr Peter Obi & millions of Nigerians, and the court still did not correct it, but let it go...dear NigeriaNs: wetin una dey see na just introduction. B4 May 2025, NigeriaNs would demand that BATeria resigns. The Revolution go ring bell around the globe! Nobody steals Divine mandate & gets away with it! Check out videos of those who saw tomorrow & warned Zeriouzly. BAT, EyeNeck & co think say na play be this. This is divine retribution! Choose One: 1.Return the mandate! 2. Divine Interventions! 3. This one is scary ..
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by symbianDON(m): 4:32pm On May 23
yarimo:
BUGAJE was speaking for himself, majority of Nigerians are lucky and happy to have TINUBU as president
you are a comedian, i swear grin grin grin grin I'm sure you even laughed at this joke you made grin
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by membranus: 4:39pm On May 23
aviara:
One tribe in Nigeria will say....

...this suffering in Nigeria will favour me and my family.

If you know the tribe I am talking about, pls let me know

Igb0s. Dem love Tinubu die.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by DJInfluence: 4:43pm On May 23
BattiBat slaves won't like this statement.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by deyplay: 5:28pm On May 23
Putindbutt:

God bless you, only fools, election losers and bitter people are wailing.
that is sacarsm
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:30pm On May 23
yarimo:
BUGAJE was speaking for himself, majority of Nigerians who are sick in their heads are lucky and happy to have TINUBU as president

Fixed.....
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by ivandragon: 5:31pm On May 23
It is not just the fact that this administration has no direction, it is the arrogance with which it shows its incompetence.

Incompetence has become a badge of honour under the apc.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Osek(m): 5:33pm On May 23
Tinubu is only in position to fight for his interests and not that of any Nigerian, it's funny how , when 2027 comes all of you would troop out to go and still vote for him. I'm done with Nigerian politics.
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by luluman: 5:39pm On May 23
yarimo:
And you think YOU are not speaking for yourself too?
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by boxypane(m): 5:43pm On May 23
Idiots commenting. What was he's own contribution towards the development of his community. They are all same
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:06pm On May 23
yarimo:
Which Nigerians?
Be very careful don't bring a curse to yourself and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by franugo(m): 6:10pm On May 23
yarimo:

Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Splashme: 6:33pm On May 23
Terrible
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Kingrshd3: 7:00pm On May 23
PeterObi4LP:
OP stop misleading the rest of Nigerians. Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigerians after Sliced 🍞. Tinubu will favour me and my family crew are not complaining. Tinubu till 5050. We are teaching Igbos, Ipob political lesson.

πŸ˜‚
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Pootle: 7:02pm On May 23
Tokskob2008:
In recent times and this should be from 1999 till now, this is the worst administration so far. It's as if BAT already had it in mind to kill the masses in this country with suffering, depression and hunger..

non have been better apart from the brief yaradua time in power, for every handover comes with a huge inflation rise, the factors leading to this are numerous. as a ppl we have a long way to go
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by Truthsave: 7:09pm On May 23
drmikeadams:
Lies grin one problem was solved grin after one year
They successfuly rendered that useless hellanus more useless..the urrcchin can't even feed himself no more grin such a foolish clown

grin
Re: One Year Of Tinubu Government Has Been A Tragedy, Not One Problem Solved- Bugaje by sulezaki: 10:17pm On May 23
Mallam, na which problem buhari solve for 8 years? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.