Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency (1253 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 1:46pm On May 23
gidgiddy:
Aerial pictures say a lot
Naa the same onitsha be this....you are dealing with wrong man here ..I go disgrace your alaigbo underdeveloped region for you

1 Onitsha
2 Owerri
3 Enugu
4 primary school in Awka.....

Una too dey play

2 Likes

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 1:50pm On May 23
If una no get government for alaigbo...we Great YORUBA get GOVERNMENT....

YORUBA LAND ...LAGOS CITY

See as the place look like Europe....

Abeg no compare yourself with us...

We don go far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 1:53pm On May 23
See ocean of brown roofs as it littered the whole alaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by gidgiddy: 1:53pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
what is all this excisses all about ... U want to compare your tiny dilapidated kingdom to Ibadan that has 11 local government.....
All local government in alaigbo is not as big as Ibadan if merged to gather....

Odey Naa sango be this oooo for Ogun state

So outside capital city, this is the best you guys could do? Its an embarrassing compared to Onitsha

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 1:56pm On May 23
Hungry guy dey compare great southwest to Sadeast.....

It will take 100 years before sadeast have a city like this .....

Southwestern region Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by SisterAnn(f): 1:57pm On May 23
Umunzeorumba:
Today in Nigeria who are the Almajiris,terrorists,illiterates,beggers all over the nations.Also which region has the highest numbers of mud houses and brown roofs in Nigeria.Which tribe control major markets outside there region e.g Alaba,computer village Ikeja,Ladipo,electronic market iwo road Ibadan,Sabon gari Kano,Jos terminus market,Mile 1,2 and 3 markets Portharcourt etc.
They have achieved sorrows, tears and blood.
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by SisterAnn(f): 1:58pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
Hungry guy dey compare great southwest to Sadeast.....

It will take 100 years before sadeast have a city like this .....

Southwestern region Nigeria
Outside Lagos which was a former capital, where else in sad west can you boast of?
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 2:00pm On May 23
gidgiddy:

So outside capital city, this is the best you guys could do? Its an embarrassing compared to Onitsha
look at jampacked city with no space and water...the sufferness for Onitsha go bad ooo....

Oh you say Onitsha fine more than OTA ? Una too dey play...

Mower below

Show a place like this in Onitsha...

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 2:05pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
Outside Lagos which was a former capital, where else in sad west can you boast of?
I don't need to post any other place because Igbo region can never match with Lagos...

So therefore , Lagos a lone had swallowed what ever you have in alaigbo....

Not need of stressing myself....Go and build a place like Lagos first...your region is backward...

Lagos is in south west.....abeg who cursed your region not to have a place like Lagos that every other patriotic Nigerians will support and develop?

YORUBALAND LAGOS DEY PEPPE YOU AS HE PEPPE NNAMDI AZIKWE ?

YORUBALAND IS BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 2:07pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
Go and have your own lagos in alaigbo

This is YORUBA cultural centre in Lagos...

Show me Igbo cultural centre in Lagos....

1 Share

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 2:12pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
make I pity you....Oya Ibadan challenge.. are you ready ?
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by wiseoneking: 2:24pm On May 23
gidgiddy:

So no place was developed in Yoruba land with first getting capital status? Of courses, those with no developmental skills always have to wait for government money

That's why there are only two cities in the entire North, Kaduna and Kano, both of which are capital
there is Jos too, not bad.
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by SisterAnn(f): 3:51pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
I don't need to boost of any other place because Igbo region can never match with Lagos...

So therefore , Lagos a lone had swallowed what ever you have in alaigbo....

Not need of stress myself....Go and build a place like Lagos first...your region is backward...

Lagos is in south west.....abeg who cursed your region not to have a place like Lagos that every other patriotic Nigerians will support and develop?

YORUBALAND LAGOS DEY PEPPE YOU AS HE PEPPE NNAMDI AZIKWE ?

YORUBALAND IS BEAUTIFUL
As soon as I saw "boost", I stopped reading.

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by MonsterVerse(m): 3:54pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
cheesy

Nobody above mistake.. grin
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 6:13pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
why did you failed to put rabata so you can have full masturbation...ode.....
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 6:17pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
Mumu, I wanted to write post..

And beside , let's focus on the main issue or you accept defeat....
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by SisterAnn(f): 7:42pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
Mumu, I wanted to write post..

And beside , let's focus on the main issue or you accept defeat....
Why do you keep changing your response to my post? SIMP.
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by simpleseyi: 8:00pm On May 23
Umunzeorumba:
Today in Nigeria who are the Almajiris,terrorists,illiterates,beggers all over the nations.Also which region has the highest numbers of mud houses and brown roofs in Nigeria.Which tribe control major markets outside there region e.g Alaba,computer village Ikeja,Ladipo,electronic market iwo road Ibadan,Sabon gari Kano,Jos terminus market,Mile 1,2 and 3 markets Portharcourt etc.

We should start from the begining, not from the end.

So, what did Igbos achieve with Nnamdi Azikiwe as First President of Nigeria?

What did Igbos achieve with Aguyi Ironsi being first military Head of State?

what did Igbos achieve with Alex Ekweueme being VP for about 6 years?

what did Igbos achieve with their son Goatluck Jonathan being President of Nigeria for 6 years?

what did Igbos achieve with their sons being Senate President of Nigeria for about 6 yeas under Obasanjo's regime?

2 Likes

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by Umunzeorumba: 8:36pm On May 23
simpleseyi:

We should start from the begining, not from the end.

So, what did Igbos achieve with Nnamdi Azikiwe as First President of Nigeria?

What did Igbos achieve with Aguyi Ironsi being first military Head of State?

what did Igbos achieve with Alex Ekweueme being VP for about 6 years?

what did Igbos achieve with their son Goatluck Jonathan being President of Nigeria for 6 years?

what did Igbos achieve with their sons being Senate President of Nigeria for about 6 yeas under Obasanjo's regime?
Today igbos are the most successful in every sector in Nigeria e.g health,education,commerce,sport,indigenous industries,housing and estates etc.check this thread on your phone IGBOS ACHIEVEMENTS IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD NAIRALAND
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by simpleseyi: 8:39pm On May 23
Umunzeorumba:
Today igbos are the most successful in every sector in Nigeria e.g health,education,commerce,sport,indigenous industries,housing and estates etc.check this thread on your phone IGBOS ACHIEVEMENTS IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD NAIRALAND

Igbos are only the most successful in drugs trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, human trafficking, and baby factory mechanising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 6:32pm On May 24
simpleseyi:

Igbos are only the most successful in drugs trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, human trafficking, and baby factory mechanising.
JESUS... YOU DONT MEAN IT ?
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 6:35pm On May 24
Umunzeorumba:
liar like thiefobi.....
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by Sirianese: 7:15pm On May 24
NOTHING

All of them mumu people
Re: What Have Yoruba And Hausa Achieved With There Presidency by GoodLife4live: 12:46pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
Why do you keep changing your response to my post? SIMP.
can we go back to the challenge ? No time to check time today is Saturday.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Coup In Thailand / The Truth About The Motion For Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.