Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,953 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know (404 Views)

Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / Teachers Wanted At Jamsof Schools, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know by sacajawea: 9:09am On May 23
How good is it working there?
Is the salary okay? Considering how big and established the school is, it should be fairly decent atleast...
Share any info you have pertaining there please
Re: Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know by sacajawea: 9:11am On May 23
Even if it's not salary, any other 'little' thing can make me overlook it.
I will encourage my mentee to stick to his little runs... One's dignity is much higher than any other thing, especially if your situation still has options and hope

2 Likes

Re: Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know by lavylilly: 9:32am On May 23
Do you have a job? If no, grab it
If you are experience and you still have age on your side, think about it. It is not a question of how big the school is. Most school are big but pay peanuts
sacajawea:
How good is it working there?
Is the salary okay? Considering how big and established the school is, it should be fairly decent atleast...
Share any info you have pertaining there please

1 Like

Re: Honeyland Schools LAGOS, please share what you know by sacajawea: 12:56pm On May 23
lavylilly:
Do you have a job? If no, grab it
If you are experience and you still have age on your side, think about it. It is not a question of how big the school is. Most school are big but pay peanuts
Read the post again.
It may be accepted it's worth it. So let me get info here...
He may or may not accept it! Learn to read! Don't comment for commenting sake.
Knowing fully well that most schools no matter how rich can be crazy and stingy, I'm obviously sceptical.
But you never know, career helping situations may be there

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Oil Exploration (SEEPCO) Recruitment / Visit Nairalist.com For A More Clean, Neat And Durable Laptops For Sale / Visit Nairalist.com For A More Clean, Neat And Durable Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.