Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

@roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! (128 Views)

NIGERIANS Beware Of MLM Companies / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by jidowu84: 9:25am On May 23
🚨 FRAUD ALERT! 🚨 I can't believe what just happened to me - @ruqquhq on Instagram . @roqqupay on X. wiped out all the funds in my wallet and left it completely empty. 😡 It's been 24hrs and I'm still in disbelief!

I trusted @ruqquhq to provide a secure and reliable platform, but they let me down big time. 😔 This incident has left me feeling violated and angry. I worked hard to earn that money, and now it's all gone.

It's crucial to spread the word about this fraud to protect others from falling victim to @ruqquhq's deceptive practices. 💔 We need to stand up against these scammers and hold them accountable for their actions.

Please be cautious when using online platforms and always do your research before entrusting your hard-earned money to any company. Let's support each other and expose these fraudsters!

If you've had a similar experience, I would love to hear your story in the comments below. Together, we can raise awareness and put an end to these scams. 💪🏽 #FraudAlert #BewareOfRuqquhq #ProtectYourMoney #stayalertofroqqupay
Re: @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by SEGLIZ: 9:32am On May 23
jidowu84:
🚨 FRAUD ALERT! 🚨 I can't believe what just happened to me - @ruqquhq on Instagram . @roqqupay on X. wiped out all the funds in my wallet and left it completely empty. 😡 It's been 24hrs and I'm still in disbelief!

I trusted @ruqquhq to provide a secure and reliable platform, but they let me down big time. 😔 This incident has left me feeling violated and angry. I worked hard to earn that money, and now it's all gone.

It's crucial to spread the word about this fraud to protect others from falling victim to @ruqquhq's deceptive practices. 💔 We need to stand up against these scammers and hold them accountable for their actions.

Please be cautious when using online platforms and always do your research before entrusting your hard-earned money to any company. Let's support each other and expose these fraudsters!

If you've had a similar experience, I would love to hear your story in the comments below. Together, we can raise awareness and put an end to these scams. 💪🏽 #FraudAlert #BewareOfRuqquhq #ProtectYourMoney #stayalertofroqqupay
I googled that name nothing of such instead it brought ruqqus or rupay
Re: @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by Ub4sure: 6:39pm On May 23
How much did they wipe from your account?
Re: @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by jidowu84: 7:55pm On May 23
All my money in the @roqqupay app was wiped. It's an in house fraud. The funny part is that, if I want to gain access to my wallet, they will send code to my Gmail for confirmation but when they want to wipe the account. No code was sent and the support still bullying me on top of my money that was stolen. Money wey I dey gather to travel. It shall never be well with them.
Re: @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by jidowu84: 7:59pm On May 23
Remain just #7 in my balance. So pathetic. I keep wondering why all the fintec springing up from the east are all fraud.
Re: @roqqupay Fraud Aert: Nigerians Beware!!!! by jidowu84: 2:21pm On May 25
Omonor efeoghene of roqqupay and his staffs are scamers run for tour life

(1) (Reply)

GLOBAL LENS: EU Fines Maker Of Oreo $366 Million (₦494 Bn) / Akinola George-taylor's Tenure At Heritage Bank Marred By Allegations Of Incompe / Married To A French. What Business Can I Do In France From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.