Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

✅ Let Me Tell You How To Start Selling Cars Without Capital - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ✅ Let Me Tell You How To Start Selling Cars Without Capital (286 Views)

New Craze In Town With Exotic Cars Without Plate Numbers / 5 Best Selling Cars Of All Time - All Still In Production / Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

✅ Let Me Tell You How To Start Selling Cars Without Capital by Feyyfromcarbin: 12:48pm On May 23
You can start selling Foreign Used (Tokunbo) and Nigerian Used cars with any capital, from the comfort of your home. All you need is your smart phone and a registered account on Carbin Africa's platform, which is totally free‼️

Let me explain further. As a registered Auto Merchant with Carbin Africa, you get to enjoy a lot of benefits.

*Free virtual training on how to sell cars
*Commission on every car you sell (this is totally dependent on you, you get whatever you add to the price we give)
*Transparent and swift transaction
*If you're really working hard and very interested, we'll give you some leads and allow you close the deals.
* You don't have to come with your clients for inspection, we have staff members to help you. Just communicate your price with them and they'll close the deal for you.

We know how hard it is to get a lead, which is why we reward any auto merchant that brings a client directly inspection with 3k-5k per inspection.

What are you waiting for??!

If you have any questions to ask. Please do.
I'll be more than happy to help.

Whatsapp: +234 907 187 4906
🌐 www.carbin.africa
✉️ automerchants@carbin.africa

1 Share

Re: ✅ Let Me Tell You How To Start Selling Cars Without Capital by cardoctor(m): 10:04am On May 24
So you will be selling cars you dont know anything about their history or present conditions thus avoiding any liabilities if the car were to be a lemon.
Re: ✅ Let Me Tell You How To Start Selling Cars Without Capital by Feyyfromcarbin: 5:54pm On May 24
cardoctor:
So you will be selling cars you dont know anything about their history or present conditions thus avoiding any liabilities if the car were to be a lemon.

We have all the information and history on each car on our website. We also have a group where you can ask any question concerning the cars on our website.
All the conditions are known.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Here Please. / Re: Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing [particulars License] / NYIF Loan Application Portal 2020: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.