Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Stay In Touch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stay In Touch (692 Views)

Nigerian Bloggers Get In Touch / Am In Need Of Wp Touch Mobilestore Theme / Wp Touch PRO Free License Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay In Touch by freshcvvs: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2011
US and Canadian phone numbers available for sale, you have clients in the US and Canada and you want to appear "local" to them? here's what you need. it can ring anywhere in the world.

THIS IS NOT A TOLL FREE NUMBER, IF YOU NEED A TOLL FREE NUMBER, WE CAN GET THAT FOR YOU TOO.

Your callers get billed for the normal local fee.

These numbers can be forwarded to be it Zain, Etisalat, Mtn, Glo or any other service provider and your credit does not get used up.

Very affordable.

Callin link too is available (ability to call anywhere within US and Canada with any caller id of your choice showing on the receiver's phone).

check my profile for contact information on how to go about it.

contact me through my contact details on my profile.
Re: Stay In Touch by freshcvvs: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2011
Available, any city you want.
Re: Stay In Touch by freshcvvs: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2011
Available, any city you want.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Valid Phone Numbers Within A Region / I Need An Asp.net Developer To Make It Possible To Upload Excel Data Into Dbase / 6 Months Free Basic Reseller Account For 20 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.