Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign (14931 Views)

Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / Dennis Idahosa Donates Transformer To ofunwegbe Community (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 3:51pm On May 23
NzogbuNzogbu:
Okphbolo don enter one chance con put Edo join

Apc no get candidate

Pdp has lost already.the rebuke of obaseki yesterday is another deadly blow

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 3:52pm On May 23
JHEADS:

In Benin City, Apc election posters or banner's are not in view... It's like they are not contesting for governorship election

That is because pdp thugs removed those posters at night.obaseki plan is to get bloc votes in Benin which will be countered.okpebholo is in the minds of the voters

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Love56743: 3:56pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Lol,who is Garfield? What concerns me with those fellows you are mentioning here? I might be new in this forum but certainly not new to politics.you said you are an elderly man and if so,please respect yourself and be honest.you will agree with me that a divided pdp cannot win APC esp with a disliked governor trying to impose a stooge.tjis is impossible.will you deny that the major reason APC lost plateau was because the party was disunited arising from the imposition of nentawe while pdp was united under muftwang? The APC candidate is not perfect but he is on the way to victory,leave this matter

Stop arguing with people who have little knowledge about politics, Apc we use like 150k vote to defeat pdp obaseki who don't have any political weight that was help to become a governor twice, No good project to speak for him betrayed all those who help him to governor, imposing unpopular candidate who don't have any political weight... If he is not careful he we go to prison because he has many political enemies...

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Almaigaa: 4:01pm On May 23
slivertongue:
This APC candidate is a walk over for PDP.

Senator Monday is the next Governor. Obaseki's candidate will come a distant 5th behind APC, LP, NNPP, SDP.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by slivertongue: 4:05pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Stop saying pdp will win Edo.once you chook mouth,you will see my comments.stay away from Edo since you cannot accept reality

I won't submit my free right to anyone. I will sound it clear that Edo will won by PDP, you are entitled to your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akaegwu(m): 4:10pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Should we bet? APC will demolish pdp in Edo.lets bet please.i hope you will deactivate this your account after this or always succumb to my opinion.enough of this,concentrate on plateau
The most important thing is hunger is demolishing both of you.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by commoditiesnig: 4:16pm On May 23
slivertongue:

I won't submit my free right to anyone. I will sound it clear that Edo will won by PDP, you are entitled to your opinion.
Lol.. See as you stated it so authoritatively as if you're the one deciding who the winner will be? 😂

Simply, "I'm projecting PDP to win" would have been better comment, don't you think?

That being said, let my Edo people decide their next governor alright.

I wish I'm able to travel down there to vote when time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by DMerciful(m): 4:23pm On May 23
Thats why Akpata of LP is the solution
Akpakomiza2:

Yes pdp has been satanic to edolites
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by slivertongue: 4:57pm On May 23
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. See as you stated it so authoritatively as if you're the one deciding who the winner will be? 😂

Simply, "I'm projecting PDP to win" would have been better comment, don't you think?

That being said, let my Edo people decide their next governor alright.

I wish I'm able to travel down there to vote when time comes.

check my earlier comments. the decision is that of Edolites but a stalker wants me to reason like him thus my comment
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by kedeojo(m): 5:00pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Leave them.even the admins know it is a fake headline and news that is why they amended it to read "Idahosa takes over APC campaign" meanwhile oshiomhole and sen urhoghide are the ones running things...
Talking about defections from esan,hons ehigiamusor and ebomhiana just defected while in akoko Edo,hon otunba oladele balogun moved to APC
Are you very sure of otunba balogun cos he is very popular in our local government and he won the incumbent in 2019 but it was rig. He is from my town igarra, I will call my cousin to confirm. The Otunba dad was former FRCN general manager and his late uncle was the first ICAN president. When the was the federal commissioner representing edo state at public complain commission ( PCC) he employed many akoko edo indigene. His mum is from Ibadan but his dad my town. If he decamped and now with the immediate past speaker in my LGA, then nothing for PDP. Obaseki remain an ingrate, so many PDP members are patiently waiting to deal with him.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by OviaTheGreat: 7:00pm On May 23
This is a false news naa!. Well, APC is wining this gubernatorial election
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpita: 7:03pm On May 23
Even though we all know this is false news but we no go too worry because s
the same SMO is winning this coming election
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 7:11pm On May 23
DMerciful:
Thats why Akpata of LP is the solution

He is my second choice
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 7:12pm On May 23
slivertongue:

Won when everything is pointing to a clear apc win? I hope when APC wins,you won't argue blindly again

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 7:14pm On May 23
Love56743:

Stop arguing with people who have little knowledge about politics, Apc we use like 150k vote to defeat pdp obaseki who don't have any political weight that was help to become a governor twice, No good project to speak for him betrayed all those who help him to governor, imposing unpopular candidate who don't have any political weight... If he is not careful he we go to prison because he has many political enemies...

That is the annoying part,most of them do not know anything about politics.what they know is their dislike for apc
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 7:15pm On May 23
OVB123:
Please leave that guy alone. One thing is for sure, APC will win Edo state.

I just heard that pdp ward 9 ugu chair in orhiomnwon Dr igbo ighiriaro has decamped to APC alongside Dr otunba balogun the oteniete of igarra
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 7:18pm On May 23
kedeojo:
Are you very sure of otunba balogun cos he is very popular in our local government and he won the incumbent in 2019 but it was rig. He is from my town igarra, I will call my cousin to confirm. The Otunba dad was former FRCN general manager and his late uncle was the first ICAN president. When the was the federal commissioner representing edo state at public complain commission ( PCC) he employed many akoko edo indigene. His mum is from Ibadan but his dad my town. If he decamped and now with the immediate past speaker in my LGA, then nothing for PDP. Obaseki remain an ingrate, so many PDP members are patiently waiting to deal with him.

Yes,I am sure.i don't report any defections without being certain.he is the oteniete of Igarra.he was a member of PCC from 2012-2015.with the rate of defections,APC will win akoko Edo massively

I just learnt that pdp chair in orhiomnwon ward 9 also decamped.are you related to Kedeojo or sen domingo
The
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by OVB123: 8:21pm On May 23
kedeojo:
It is true. He has defected to APC.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by OVB123: 8:23pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

I just heard that pdp ward 9 ugu chair in orhiomnwon Dr igbo ighiriaro has decamped to APC alongside Dr otunba balogun the oteniete of igarra
It's true.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 8:37pm On May 23
OVB123:
It's true.

Also pdp leader in Oredo lga hon dcn Efosa idugboe and hon efosa aguebor also defected.i like what hon Patrick aisowieren is doing in orhiomnwon,that guy is holding down the lga for apc well,i ses him snatching the ticket from hon osawaru...
Dr pius alille and his wife Mary are also securing Egor.ikpoba okha is the only issue
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 8:45pm On May 23
Fake news
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by emilo2bad: 8:51pm On May 23
NzogbuNzogbu:
Okphbolo don enter one chance con put Edo join

Apc no get candidate, you never engage edos at home na abroad abi

Eranomigho that represent disapirans told you to come live to his show you ran away

Make una show us the "engagement" for the restaurant
Stop hyping people who is Erahomigho? nobody
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by gbengayandipo20: 9:44pm On May 23
Who will vote for an illiterate and a mediocre you called candidate in Edo? Imagine the guy saying our vehicle cannot pass we use leg cross? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Akpakomiza2:

Should we bet? APC will demolish pdp in Edo.lets bet please.i hope you will deactivate this your account after this or always succumb to my opinion.enough of this,concentrate on plateau
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by gbengayandipo20: 9:48pm On May 23
APC is regretting for mistakenly producing an illiterate as candidate. They never knew he's so dull because he was speaking in his local dialect in the last election but now that he's expected to express himself in English, the guy is running away from all engagement. He has refused to honour the invitation from the state ITV, then Channels, AIT, TVC or Arise. It's so embarrassing. You can't see anybody in Edo openly identifying with APC. DR Asue Ighodalo of PDP is campaigning everywhere, everyday and reeling out his plans even as the most competent, educated and experienced.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Love56743: 11:13pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

That is the annoying part,most of them do not know anything about politics.what they know is their dislike for apc

Yes especially peter Obi supporters who thought that Peter Obi won the 2023 presidential election
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 11:46pm On May 23
Indispensable85:
Fake news

Very nono news.the otiente of igarra otunba balogun has joined APC
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by southsouthking(m): 12:06am On May 24
Akpakomiza2:

My brother abi father,I can concede osun to pdp and adeleke.i won't bother myself.
But it is crystal clear that APC will win Edo

Why is he running away from mere debate?
We the edolites want him to come open and tell us what he intends to do for Edo people.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 12:17am On May 24
southsouthking:

Why is he running away from mere debate?
We the edolites want him to come open and tell us what he intends to do for Edo people.

He doesn't need to afterall tinubu and buhari didn't.let pdp and obaseki keep making mistakes paving the way for okpebholo...debates are irrelevant.let iguodalo bankrupt himself.i heard obaseki opposes the campaign DG iduoriyekemwen...
Are you aware the Benin palace rebuked obaseki again yesterday?
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Sirianese: 12:25am On May 24
ogugwa1992:
-

https://politicsnigeria.com/edo-2024-apc-deputy-guber-candidate-reportedly-assumes-control-of-partys-campaigns/

You can't make this shít up, I swear to Godcheesy..they haven't even elected the thief yet but he's already robbing them

Dead-brain donkeys
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by southsouthking(m): 6:03am On May 24
Akpakomiza2:

He doesn't need to afterall tinubu and buhari didn't.let pdp and obaseki keep making mistakes paving the way for okpebholo...debates are irrelevant.let iguodalo bankrupt himself.i heard obaseki opposes the campaign DG iduoriyekemwen...
Are you aware the Benin palace rebuked obaseki again yesterday?

Your last paragraph hold no iota of truth.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by Akpakomiza2: 6:16am On May 24
southsouthking:

Your last paragraph hold no iota of truth.

The biggest truth is in that paragraph.should I show you the letter?

Asue doesn't even vote in Edo so he wants to use the one week registration window to transfer his unit to Edo,to show you the imposter doesn't rate edo.i believe you saw a video of obaseki telling people to register even kids for PVC out of desperation.the pdp campaign council list that was announced two days ago has been withdrawn.same thing happened to the state list.
Re: Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Reportedly Assumes Control Of APC’s Campaign by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:52am On May 24
emilo2bad:

Stop hyping people who is Erahomigho? nobody
eveeryone including asue alpata have been on that show

Even the okpbolo made audio visit and claimed he would return for video till today still running

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Yahaya Bello's Election / Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway / UNICAL Works Director Swept-Away By Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.