Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,882 members, 7,862,991 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Package Installer Keeps Stopping - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Package Installer Keeps Stopping (175 Views)

See The Man Successfully Stopping Power Cuts In South Africa ... Photos / My Play Keeps Stopping And Can't Access Play Store Pls Help!! / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Package Installer Keeps Stopping by benedictnice(m): 3:00pm On May 23
Please I need professional help on this matter, I just bought a phone (Tecno Camon 19) and everything has been working fine until recently I noticed that I couldn't install third party apps on my device, at first I thought it was due to fact that I haven't updated the system software that's why it's restricting third party apps including Apk that I downloaded from other platforms like APKpure, it only installs apps that I download from the play store, but I recently updated the software and I'm still experiencing the same problem,I decided to look for solutions from YouTube but none of the worked, I even contacted Carl care but I'm yet to receive their response, I've reset the package installer and rebooted the device yet the problem still remains, please I really need your options and direction on how to rectify this problem.

Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by Adewale1603(m): 3:52pm On May 23
Have you toggled the settings that says 'allow installation from third party apps or software' ?
Could also be a software issue, you might need to factory reset your phone.
Or could be a firmware ROM issues, that might need to flash the stock ROM to a new version.

1 Like

Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by VeryDarkMan01(m): 6:47am On May 24
benedictnice:
Please I need professional help on this matter, I just bought a phone (Tecno Camon 19) and everything has been working fine until recently I noticed that I couldn't install third party apps on my device, at first I thought it was due to fact that I haven't updated the system software that's why it's restricting third party apps including Apk that I downloaded from other platforms like APKpure, it only installs apps that I download from the play store, but I recently updated the software and I'm still experiencing the same problem,I decided to look for solutions from YouTube but none of the worked, I even contacted Carl care but I'm yet to receive their response, I've reset the package installer and rebooted the device yet the problem still remains, please I really need your options and direction on how to rectify this problem.

1. Go to your device's *Settings* app.
2. Scroll down and select *Security* or *Privacy* (depending on your device's Android version).
3. Look for *Unknown sources* or *Install unknown apps* and toggle the switch to *On*.
4. Confirm the warning prompt to allow installation from unknown sources.
5. Go to the *File Manager* app or *Downloads* folder.
6. Locate the APK file of the third-party app you want to install.
7. Tap the APK file to begin installation.
8. Follow the installation prompts to complete the process.

If you're still having issues, ensure your device has enough storage space and check for any software updates.

If the problem persists then I can help you out remotely or come physically to the office here in Ikeja. contact me on whatsapp via 08064738685 for more information

1 Like

Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by Blvckk: 5:33am On May 26
Adewale1603:
Have you toggled the settings that says 'allow installation from third party apps or software' ?
Could also be a software issue, you might need to factory reset your phone.
Or could be a firmware ROM issues, that might need to flash the stock ROM to a new version.
This is a good recommendation
Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by Blvckk: 5:34am On May 26
He can also check out carlcare
Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by Blvckk: 5:38am On May 26
VeryDarkMan01:

1. Go to your device's *Settings* app.
2. Scroll down and select *Security* or *Privacy* (depending on your device's Android version).
3. Look for *Unknown sources* or *Install unknown apps* and toggle the switch to *On*.
4. Confirm the warning prompt to allow installation from unknown sources.
5. Go to the *File Manager* app or *Downloads* folder.
6. Locate the APK file of the third-party app you want to install.
7. Tap the APK file to begin installation.
8. Follow the installation prompts to complete the process.

If you're still having issues, ensure your device has enough storage space and check for any software updates.

If the problem persists then I can help you out remotely or come physically to the office here in Ikeja. contact me on whatsapp via 08064738685 for more information
Thank you for this information

1 Like

Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by iyerebenita993: 6:33pm On May 26
Message them on their social media handles
Re: Package Installer Keeps Stopping by iyerebenita993: 6:34pm On May 26
There is solution to every problem

(1) (Reply)

NAVY Federal FCU Needed / Engineers On Samsung / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.