Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. (515 Views)

Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Gjrich(m): 5:50pm On May 23
Sanwo-Olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office.

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will commission some projects completed by the Governor Alex Otti administration, on Tuesday, next week.

THE WHISTLER reports that some of the projects billed to be commissioned by Gov. Sanwo-Olu during his visit include the University road , the College road, and Green Avenue, among other infrastructural projects completed by the Otti administration to mark his one year in office.

The commissioning of these roads by some prominent Nigerians, according to the Commissioner for information and culture Prince Okey in a statement, is in keeping with the Governor’s road infrastructure agenda for the development of Aba as the commercial nerve centre of the South East and Umuahia as a befitting capital city.

Kanu further revealed that on the 24th May, 2024, His Royal Majesty, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha will commission the Old Court road and Kent/Ehi road, in Aba.

Then on Wednesday 29th May 2024, His Excellency, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe (Rtd), former Chief of General Staff of the federal Republic of Nigeria will commission the Ossa road in Umuahia.

The information boss further enjoined Traditional rulers, Town Union Leaders, the Clergy, business community, Market leaders and Artisans to grace the occasion.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by MaziObinnaokija: 5:55pm On May 23
coolgrinwink:D8)
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Exousiang01(m): 6:03pm On May 23
I keep saying.
Otti understands politics way more than Obi.
Obi has alot to learn in politics.

Otti was in Rivers a few days ago to commision some projects.
Otti a few days ago said he was gonna key into the Renewed hope agenda bu kicking off some projects.

Today he inviting SanWo eko.

If Otti can stay very far from Obi and his Obidient minions he will go far

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by EzeChukwuIgbo: 6:04pm On May 23
Lagos leads
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Beautifulday: 6:21pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
I keep saying.

Otti a few days ago said he was gonna key into the Renewed hope agenda bu kicking off some projects.

Because he invited someone else to commission his project? Before wike, who had ever done it before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Beremx(f): 6:42pm On May 23
Nice one. Politics without bitterness is the real deal.
God bless Lagos State
God bless Abia State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Godfullsam(m): 7:02pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
I keep saying.

Gbam!
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Godfullsam(m): 7:04pm On May 23
Obidients will not like this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Smithkafors(m): 7:21pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
I keep saying.

I wonder where you guys come from?. The same Otti who is under direct mentorship of PO?.

Nawao…

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Basic123: 7:26pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
I keep saying.

The guy never respect Peter OBI one bit.

I have been observing it!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Basic123: 7:28pm On May 23
Smithkafors:

I wonder where you guys come from?. The same Otti who is under direct mentorship of PO?.

Nawao…
Which kind direct mentorship 😆 ...is it like ATIKU the head of structure of criminality mentored Pethief obi or what?

You people can overhype this your fraudulent fake nonentity sha.

Someone that couldn't mentor Oseloka Obaze to become Anambra governor right infront of his nose?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Freshtruth(m): 7:29pm On May 23
Gareth southgate include Ademola Lookman in England provisional squad ahead of Euro

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by christejames(m): 7:30pm On May 23
Nice one!
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by yarimo(m): 7:44pm On May 23
Substandard road mteeeew
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by paramakina202: 7:50pm On May 23
Smithkafors:

Nawao…

Since when?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by kettykin: 7:53pm On May 23
I don't support this
Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by AcuraZDX: 8:08pm On May 23
Basic123:

The guy never respect Peter OBI one bit.

I have been observing it!

This Yoruba boys ehh.

Why do you guys love dividing the country?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Commission Road Projects In Abia To Mark Otti’s One Year In Office. by Pennywise2: 8:23pm On May 23
Otti is gone to apc soon. He is being woed by apc secretly

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu’s Policies Important And Necessary - Obasanjo / Falana Urges National Assembly Members To Pass New Minimum Wage Act In 48 Hours / Proposal On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.