Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? (100 Views)

Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy / Julaz Properties - Rents Will In Increase In Lagos By 2022 / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? by Rikze: 6:43pm On May 23
As a band a power consumer, I'd really like to know if the use of stabilisers for household electronics like deep freezers result in high power consumption...

Please I need to be guided. The tariff hike is not funny at all.

Mods

Mynd44

Nlfpmod
Re: Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? by LordIsaac(m): 7:46pm On May 23
High current staring at you in 3D😀
Re: Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On May 23
Rikze:
As a band a power consumer, I'd really like to know if the use of stabilisers for household electronics like deep freezers result in high power consumption...

Please I need to be guided. The tariff hike is not funny at all.

Do experiment. Off everything from your socket, plug only the stabilizer for 3 hours and check how much was consumed within that 3 hours.
Re: Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? by Rikze: 6:13am On May 24
LordIsaac:
High current staring at you in 3D😀

I don't understand. What do you mean by that? 🤔
Re: Does The Use Of Stabilisers Result In Increase Power Consumption? by Rikze: 6:14am On May 24
jmoore:

Do experiment. Off everything from your socket, plug only the stabilizer for 3 hours and check how much was consumed within that 3 hours.

Your suggestion is good. But that's another thing altogether.

I want to hear from electricity experts.

(1) (Reply)

Regal Paint Machine Applied For A Majestic Mansion In Owerri / Hot Sale@ikate / Another Hot Selling Product Is Five Oaks Residences, Eleko...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.