Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers (273 Views)

Opay Loan: How To Apply For Okash Loan, Everything You Need To Know About Okash / Beware of Okash Loan App / Okash Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by HallaDaTruth: 7:55pm On May 23
Please fellow Nigerians , How can i get a gun, i want someone to guide me on how to get a weapon. Also can someone please give me the location of okash office in Lagos.

I have never taken any loan from okash or easimoney and will never do so. Yet okash keeps calling me with several numbers like
02092990637 , 02092990649 , 02092990632 , 02092990698 , 02014146434 etc. The more you block them, the more they get another number to call you. They are always asking me to come and take a loan with them.

Please i believe if i gun at least 3 of their staff and burn down their office, this madness will stop. I have over 45 missed calls on my phone ( I'm not over exaggerating ) . It's driving me crazy. What sort of USELESS company will call people to force them to take loans.

Infact, how da hell did they get my number since i didn't give it to them or apply for any loan with them or any other app. It's high time loan shark workers are killed. This is just too much .

This has been going on for weeks . Even Truecaller cannot stop these numbers. Another line of action is needed to stop this madness
Re: Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by Jashub: 8:02pm On May 23
grin
Re: Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by nifemi25(m): 8:38pm On May 23
Just ignore and avoid this loan sharks...once you made a mistake to default in there payment.... They might go to the extent of posting your pictures on social media that you are death .
Re: Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by warrenweste(m): 8:44pm On May 23
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by HallaDaTruth: 10:02pm On May 23
nifemi25:
Just ignore and avoid this loan sharks...once you made a mistake to default in there payment.... They might go to the extent of posting your pictures on social media that you are death .

The funny thing about this situation is that i didn't take any loan from them. They keep calling me and asking me to take loan
Re: Please I Want To Destroy Okash Workers by lululovesblue(f): 7:58am On May 24
So it's not just me? Good. It's not just Okash. Easemoni, GLoan or whatever they call themselves, Newcredit, etc. Telling me they have limited offers. I have no idea how my number got into their database. So people that default on their loan payments get hounded more than this? It's horrible to even think about

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Online Let People See You / Can I Be The Website Designer Of Your New Wordpress Blog / Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.