Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike (6966 Views)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Tinubu One Year On; Hope Deferred, Not Renewed - Dele Sobowale / Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Kevineleven(m): 6:52am On May 24
This is actually true
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by israelmao(m): 7:09am On May 24
They must say something it is almost one year of a big flop in all fronts.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by bixton(m): 7:19am On May 24
Mjshexy:
When you will not sit in Abuja and face the work handed over to you, you're busy jumping from Abj to River State and distracting the governor up and down. Abj has become highly unsafe with the rate of daily kidnappings sad

Abuja became unsafe because those who claim to own the nation does not want a Southerner to become a Minister of the FCT. Nevertheless they will all be shamed. The FCT Minister has done what and continue to do that which many would never think of doing.
So be it the FCT Minister is in Abuja or not he is not the one who is the NPF, NA, NAF, NN, DSS, NIA, NSCDC, etc, etc, whose work is to ensure that criminals are taken off the streets within their domain for that is the reason they were employed in the first instance. They are the ones who enforce the laws and not the FCT.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by EmeeNaka: 7:21am On May 24
Where is the data to back up the claim?
It is easy to just open mouth widely and say anything, but without data from credible source, it is not believable.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Coconunu(m): 7:32am On May 24
Dis man is a big fool .....
Why is he making us feel as if we don't have television, radio or even means to get information about all the daily kidnapping that is happening in Abuja
Imagine the capital of Nigeria is one of the on safe place since last year till date
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Usmanovic95(m): 7:38am On May 24
Don't blow your trumpet,let people residing in Abuja do the talking.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by starz100: 7:40am On May 24
Safer? Is this sacasm or what exactly.With all the kidnappings in Abuja.I think it is a joke
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Flows001(m): 7:53am On May 24
rotadeco27:
People that have not been to Abuja before are the one that will have the loudest antagonist views on this matter. Wait and see.

I've been a resident of Abuja for more than two decades now, Abuja used to be the safest place in the country, not anymore!! Bandits have made the lives of Abuja residents, especially the ones in the outskirt communities a living hell..

I don't blame foooooools like you, you won't be saying this nonsense and promoting this propaganda if you've ever had a family member in the hands of these bandits..

Nonsense and ingredients

Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by jamesversion: 7:55am On May 24
dayusla:
A lady was kidnapped in my area a month ago, they are demanding for 300million naira. Till today, the lady is still with them.

I wonder what that lady is going thru right now.

That was how they kidnapped my neighbours wife for 2weeks. After her release, the sexual molestation she suffered was such that the husband had to "divorce" her.

She is still married to him, but he now has another lover. He no longer has a sexual attraction for his wife.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Matrix137(m): 8:39am On May 24
What else were you all expecting him to say?
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Toluwanise247(m): 8:44am On May 24
GreenxGreen:
With all the daily kidnappings
Have they kidnapped your family member in Abuja of recent?
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Messina123: 8:46am On May 24
Toluwanise247:

Mumu, so it's till the insecurity affects you personally you'll know there's insecurity in the land?
Selfish ediot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by tnerro1(m): 8:52am On May 24
Safer than the days of hell Rufai?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Zetty177x: 9:37am On May 24
With all the killings, kidnap, one chance robberies etc ... Wike take am easy
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Zetty177x: 9:41am On May 24
jamesversion:

I wonder what that lady is going thru right now.

That was how they kidnapped my neighbours wife for 2weeks. After her release, the sexual molestation she suffered was such that the husband had to "divorce" her.

She is still married to him, but he now has another lover. He no longer has a sexual attraction for his wife.

Na wa o...the husband is not even concerned about her mental health and the trauma she suffered. She needs a therapist and also medical doctor..na wa for men o
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by GreenxGreen: 11:03am On May 24
Toluwanise247:

Must dey kidnapped my family members before I know what's going on 😞

And when did this happened ?
Are you not on this same Nairaland forum ?
And if you don't believe this , then don't believe that Abuja is now safe ! Because is the same forum that is reporting what you believed in !..........that Abuja is safe.

Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Blackdisciple(m): 11:07am On May 24
Lolz Abuja is safe now I laugh in my lingua 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Mjshexy(f): 12:26pm On May 24
bixton:

Abuja became unsafe because those who claim to own the nation does not want a Southerner to become a Minister of the FCT. Nevertheless they will all be shamed. The FCT Minister has done what and continue to do that which many would never think of doing.
So be it the FCT Minister is in Abuja or not he is not the one who is the NPF, NA, NAF, NN, DSS, NIA, NSCDC, etc, etc, whose work is to ensure that criminals are taken off the streets within their domain for that is the reason they were employed in the first instance. They are the ones who enforce the laws and not the FCT.
You think taking up the office of the minister of the FCT is for jamboree? He is like the governor of a state and fully in charge of security apparatus to squash the activities of these senseless hooligans causing mayhem on a daily basis. He needs to settle down here and focus on his job and if he can't he should excuse himself from that office and allow a more competent fellow occupy there.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by bixton(m): 1:49pm On May 24
Mjshexy:
You think taking up the office of the minister of the FCT is for jamboree? He is like the governor of a state and fully in charge of security apparatus to squash the activities of these senseless hooligans causing mayhem on a daily basis. He needs to settle down here and focus on his job and if he can't he should excuse himself from that office and allow a more competent fellow occupy there.

There's no more competent fellow that can achieve what the Honourable Minister and former Governor in the person of HE Nyesom Wike in this present time and circumstances we find ourselves as a people.
Whether you like him or not there is not yet one person given the time. With what he has done, given the time frame and bureaucracy and botle necks he has achieved much more than those before him and even virtually all the State govenors put together in about 5 geographical zones out of 7 if I'm not mistaken. He will maintain an unbeaten record for projects delivery with set time frame.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Rumundele(m): 3:24pm On May 24
Who ask you?
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by nigmarelli(m): 4:36pm On May 24
One babe wey I know enter one chance 4 times in a single day for Abuja just last week. Na im this one dey yarn upata for here. Some Nigerians na im dey make people wey no suppose get business to even open mouth talk or even show their face to public dey yarn and show face for public like say them know wetin them dey do honestly.
Re: Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike by Reelmii: 10:21pm On May 25
Same FCT that a trigger-happy police man shot and killed a man with tear gas...

Dey play my fans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Olukoya Amazes 20 First Class Students With Car Gifts / I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. / 2019 Elections: Buhari To Sign Peace Accord With Atiku, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.