Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes (357 Views)

Have You Used This Tomatoes To Cook Before? / How Much Is This Tomatoes Worth In Your Present Location / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by georgecso(m): 10:28pm On May 23
Check out the tomatoes l bought today for N3,500.00 today

Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by Xpeerence: 10:32pm On May 23
A paint of pepper is now 14k,can you beat that?
Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by Peakdesign23(m): 11:16pm On May 23
Things are damn expensive generally, from garri to dried ice fish, stock fish, canda, rice , beans, onions, egg, etc

Eating tomatoes stew is by the grace of God, I don’t blame those women that goes for the rotten ones, perhaps this is the right time to learn from them.

that reminds me, I saw someone in the market, blending cucumber in place of tomatoes. According to what she said “ever since I tasted cucumber stew I have not had tomato stew.

When and how did we get here?🥲
Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by yeyebrity: 7:03am On May 24
Peakdesign23:
Things are damn expensive generally, from garri to dried ice fish, stock fish, canda, rice , beans, onions, egg, etc

Eating tomatoes stew is by the grace of God, I don’t blame those women that goes for the rotten ones, perhaps this is the right time to learn from them.

that reminds me, I saw someone in the market, blending cucumber in place of tomatoes. According to what she said “ever since I tasted cucumber stew I have not had tomato stew.

When and how did we get here?🥲

Is cucumber even cheap?
Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by Stayhealthy01: 10:36pm On May 29
We believe things will get better soon.

Meanwhile, tomatoes contain lots of health benefits that we can't do without. It's worth every penny, though.

(1) (Reply)

Food Supply Chain And Free Delivery / 100% Organic Honey / Chivita 100% Wins Brand Of The Year At The Global Quality Excellence Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.