Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne (23705 Views)

Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Skyehigher1: 10:13am On May 24
Congratulation i know a day like this is coming
and ganduje will perish
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by 8starmember: 10:13am On May 24
Happy returns sir
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Johnson5258: 10:15am On May 24
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is when the good men has refused to do nothing.
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by benuejosh: 10:16am On May 24
the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by ogascomax: 10:16am On May 24
There is only one King and that King is the king in the North whose name is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Truthsandtrusts: 10:16am On May 24
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/the-king-is-back-7-key-moments-of-sanusi-outside-the-throne/#google_vignette

Same people that mock you in Nigeria, especially people from nairaland are now praising you,is Life nobody knows tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by rhymesnoni(m): 10:17am On May 24
I personally love Sanusi Lamido, I personally feel he is too exposed for traditional rulership. He should join politics and implement people oriented Policies and leave the traditional Institution.

As a traditional ruler he is handicapped on things to say i.e criticism of government policies. No governor would condone the way and manner he was criticizing Ganduje. We all have blood and feelings... I wish Kano emirates well..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Konquest: 10:19am On May 24
Islie:

6 Emergence As Khalifa

One of the highlights of Sanusi outside the throne was his emergence as the leader of the Tijjaniyya Islamic Movement in Nigeria in 2021. The Supreme Leader of the sect, Mahi Nyass, confirmed the appointment when he received the emir at the global headquarters of the movement in Senegal. Sanusi II was invited to Senegal by Nyass to confer the title of the Khalifah of the sect in Nigeria on him.

Nyass charged him to unite members of the sect in Nigeria and lead with the fear of Allah.
“Sanusi is hereby appointed as the Khalifah of Late Sheikh Ibrahim Inyas and the leader of the Tijjaniya sect in Nigeria. We pray Allah should guide him. Amin,” he had said in Arabic.

He also tasked the former emir to be a good ambassador of the sect in Nigeria. Before Sanusi’s emergence, the seat had been vacant since May 7, 2018 when its last occupant, Isyaku Rabiu, died.

Late Rabiu had succeeded Sanusi’s grandfather who was also an Emir of Kano and the first leader of the sect in Nigeria.

https://dailytrust.com/the-king-is-back-7-key-moments-of-sanusi-outside-the-throne/#google_vignette
SLS... the Khalifa of the Tijaniyya Islamic Movement of Nigeria.

[Sunni, Shiite, Ahmadiya, Tijaniyya, Quadriya, Izala Islamic sects].
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Metronomy(m): 10:20am On May 24
This Game of Thrones go long....
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by dododawa1: 10:21am On May 24
WHAT IS D BENEFIT OF

EMIR

TO

NIGERIA

ECONOMY?

IT IS GOING TO REDUCE ( APC) WICKEDNESS
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Lovit(m): 10:22am On May 24
More like the terrorist is back.

I don't like him, he is an Islamic extremist.

He may be a sound and educated Northerner but you can't take religious extremism from these guys even if they went to Harvard

2 Likes

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Lammykhan(m): 10:22am On May 24
Congratulations
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by gfelo(m): 10:23am On May 24
When does traditional throne has become a political appointment, naija which way?
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by sageb: 10:39am On May 24
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by CJStarz: 10:48am On May 24
SultanOfPuna:
After living in the north for 2 years.
It felt like I was in a different country grin
Still love me some Hausa girls kiss

Northerners are completely different kind of creatures.

Some of them behave like animals grin
As in babaric sub human lifestyle
It's really a different world over there grin grin

I swear on my life, some of them live life like bush dogs and hyena looking for left over craps.
If you want to see poverty in 3D as in Senior version of poverty. The kind of poverty wey go Harvard, the greatest form of poverty I have ever seen in my life was in the North.
I nearly cried that day. Traumatizing stuff

But despite the hellish demonic poverty I saw I also noticed couple things

1. They have pride. Even the poor too
2. Foodstuffs are cheaper compared to east
3. They are very temperamental and can get offended easily
4. They abuse Everything grin grin.
If you make mistake and show northener good thing. Forget it. They will easily get addicted and abuse it till enternity.
5. No self discipline, they can literally Bleep a goat
6. They don't joke with their religion.
7. Sex is condemned openly but abused on the low. 80% of the women are sex slaves
8. Brothel is cheap compared to east
9. Their girls are not moved by money
10. They are loyal infact extremely loyal
11. Their Sun is hotter than fire

Really miss traveling to the north cry

You're absolutely correct.
Well captured.
Place where prostitutes dey wear hijab.

All the same, life is very simple to live in the north

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Yelight(m): 10:50am On May 24
SultanOfPuna:

I swear on my life, some of them live life like bush dogs and hyena looking for left over craps.
If you want to see poverty in 3D as in Senior version of poverty. The kind of poverty wey go Harvard, the greatest form of poverty I have ever seen in my life was in the North.

If you make mistake and show northener good thing. Forget it. They will easily get addicted and abuse it till enternity.
7. Sex is condemned openly but abused on the low. 80% of the women are sex slaves
8. Brothel is cheap compared to east
9. Their girls are not moved by money
10. They are loyal infact extremely loyal
11. Their Sun is hotter than fire

Na north you go truly truly!
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Bluntemperor: 11:00am On May 24
sirBLUNT:
All hail king of the north

And those hailing him on the Social Media, should spread their red Carpets for in their mindsets,Sanusi will be a friend than Ganjude but interestingly,Gov Abbas Does not belong to LP Or PDP forces.
Ntoor!!
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by gidyambi(m): 11:00am On May 24
Gandu is finally defeated and ostracize.

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Omoawoke: 11:15am On May 24
King whey governor fit do anyhow. That one na king?

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Samesame247: 11:15am On May 24
God created all men equal

Men crown man as king.
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by sevenhundred(m): 11:34am On May 24
Thundafireseun:
This man made me realize how fast and sweet Karma can hit …

After Talking with two sides of the mouth about Jonathan…

What hit him was unbelievable just for saying half about Ganduje
so, when you speak the truth karma will still hurt you?
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Blazebond(m): 11:40am On May 24
Lol, I am surprised that this tribal and bigoted charlatan is still given prominence in today's politics of Nigeria,this clown,this clown made many unfounded claims during his tenure as CBN governor because he felt that him and his fulani tribesmen are better than Jonathan,this clown is filled with a false sense of pride and was rightly put in his place by ganduje when he kept on making statements that he couldn't back up.

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by Juniorangel(m): 11:45am On May 24
The only educated man in the North
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by frog12: 12:39pm On May 24
the media helping to put a nice spin on it grin grin grin
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by frog12: 12:40pm On May 24
ganduje knows the exact reason he dethrone am

Blazebond:
Lol, I am surprised that this tribal and bigoted charlatan is still given prominence in today's politics of Nigeria,this clown,this clown made many unfounded claims during his tenure as CBN governor because he felt that him and his fulani tribesmen are better than Jonathan,this clown is filled with a false sense of pride and was rightly put in his place by ganduje when he kept on making statements that he couldn't back up.
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by samdaisi: 12:47pm On May 24
But when this particular man exposed Jonathan some years back, some people were cursing him most especially one particular region now I am surprised the type of dignity and respect his earning overnight from unstable mind of those people, but it clearly shows that dog has gone back to it vomit
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by MightySparrow: 12:51pm On May 24
SultanOfPuna:

7. Nobody care if you get PHd or you go school
8. Sex is condemned openly but abused secretly. 80% of the women are sex slaves
9. Brothel is cheap compared to east
10. Their girls are not moved by money
11. They are loyal infact extremely loyal
12. Their Sun is hotter than fire

See zee finishgrin
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by sirBLUNT: 1:41pm On May 24
Bluntemperor:

And those hailing him on the Social Media, should spread their red Carpets for in their mindsets,Sanusi will be a friend than Ganjude but interestingly,Gov Abbas Does not belong to LP Or PDP forces.
Ntoor!!
oga calm down this is not about party, it's simpy personal relatiinship, interest and power play
Re: 7 Key Moments Of Sanusi Outside The Throne by bdon123(m): 11:06pm On May 24
King of d north,after him na d one wey dey sokoto.This is d real true king of d north we recognize 😆

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace / Odu Ogunda Ogbe- Ogundabede! The Chief Of Crooks! / Ooni Ogunwusi's Grandmother, Mariani, Dies At The Age Of I04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.