Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu (716 Views)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / I Admit That We Failed To Give Nigerians Refinery –Kachikwu / To Even Think USA Will Admit Buhari Without Qualification Is Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by izombie(m): 10:41am On May 24
I wrote tinubu off when i heard him ask "where are the cows?'. I knew then he would not make a good leader but he was elected and i hoped he would atleast be better than buhari. But reading where his own minister for petroleum say he doesn't know dangote imports crude oil into naija just made me realize that alas, tinubu is worse than buhari. Nigeria is irredeemable.

6 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:12am On May 24
izombie:
I wrote tinubu off when i heard him ask "where are the cows?'. I knew then he would not make a good leader but he was elected and i hoped he would atleast be better than buhari. But reading where his own minister for petroleum say he doesn't know dangote imports crude oil into naija just made me realize that alas, tinubu is worse than buhari. Nigeria is irredeemable.
So,If you find yourself in the situation Tinubu found himself at assumption of office,you will continue borrowing to pay for oil subsidy? Would you continue to rely on paltry $3.7b external reserve to defend Naira?
Yes,I agree PBAT was hasty at taking some economic decisions but those decisions are necessary.
Well,you sound so pained that PBAT is ruling you and your family,I feel your pain bro.#Wounded obidient!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:18am On May 24
Allahu Akbar grin bulaba bandits are still stupidly defending the indefensible even with openly available proof. Föolish people

7 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Codepain: 11:26am On May 24
Tinubu has done enough for me to reelect him it’s only the people who is still pained by Agulu’s man loss that’s crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by GreenxGreen: 11:27am On May 24
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by ebinpawa: 11:29am On May 24
Codepain:
Tinubu has done enough for me to reelect him it’s only the people who is still pained by Agulu’s man loss that’s crying

May the suffering of the people consummate you and your family

8 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by izombie(m): 5:34am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
So,If you find yourself in the situation Tinubu found himself at assumption of office,you will continue borrowing to pay for oil subsidy? Would you continue to rely on paltry $3.7b external reserve to defend Naira?
Yes,I agree PBAT was hasty at taking some economic decisions but those decisions are necessary.
Well,you sound so pained that PBAT is ruling you and your family,I feel your pain bro.#Wounded obidient!
Fact is, we never had it this bad. I mean, every aspect of nigeria is upside down. Tinubu still pays subsidy. We are told that they are saving trillions on not paying subsidy but where is the money? What is it been used for?

3 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by izombie(m): 5:35am On May 25
Codepain:
And what exactly has he done to make you reelect him? Oh because of peter obi being president. Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:43am On May 25
OP, you just realized

Well, better late than never

1 Like

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Bamss1: 5:52am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
Well,you sound so pained that PBAT is ruling you and your family,I feel your pain bro.#Wounded obedient!
Allow people share their perspective about the government in peace naw.
It's a dumb idea to tag anyone who is not singing the presidents praise as obedient or whatever. Everyone, Either you voted obi, atiku or tinubu is feeling the heat right now, unless you want to lie to yourself. So allow people complain in peace pls.

3 Likes

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Bamss1: 5:53am On May 25
Codepain:
Deep down in your stomach you know you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by aguluobi: 7:08am On May 25
Not like Tinubu is beta or anything but I can assure you opinion of obidient nonetity ipob does not count.

izombie:

1 Like

Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by aguluobi: 7:11am On May 25
Are you saying Nigerians can not discern ? They do not know the difference btw hopelessly senseless obidient ipob like you n the OP n others with valid criticism ?!

Bamss1:

It's a dumb idea to tag anyone who is not singing the presidents praise as obedient or whatever. Everyone, Either you voted obi, atiku or tinubu is feeling the heat right now, unless you want to lie to yourself. So allow people complain in peace pls.
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by ambale(m): 7:35am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:

But you can give your cronies 90b to go to Hajj

Buy SuVS for lawmakers

Refused to increase workers salaries for one year now

Refused to stop bandit activities

Refused to give succour to businesses and you think you are doing well

You are a big mugu
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by ezegold4we: 7:41am On May 25
Only tribalistic elements and religious bigots are still supporting Tinubu,

But majority of them are suffering severely and weeping secretly, hunger is tormenting them daily,

They knew that Tinubu has woefully,

Tinubu is the worser than the worst,

Anyone Buhari is better than should be discarded completely.
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by LadyExcellency: 7:45am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
So, If you find yourself in the situation Tinubu found himself at the assumption of office, you will continue borrowing to pay for oil subsidy? Would you continue to rely on a paltry $3.7b external reserve to defend Naira?
Yes, I agree that PBAT was hasty at making some economic decisions but those decisions are necessary.
Well, you sound so pained that PBAT is ruling you and your family, I feel your pain bro.#Wounded obidient!?

If I were the president, I would do what the Argentine President is doing and it's working. He shuns IMF and World Bank advice and it's working. Is IMF a proxy President of Nigeria?

If I am the President of Nigeria, I will demand, secure or at least renegotiate the debts and not allow Nigerians to suffocate in a bid to please International partners. Nigeria First policies will be my priority.
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by vowiski(m): 7:54am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:

So you are among the ode who thinks FG isn’t still paying for fuel subsidy ? cheesy

How much is dollar and how much is fuel ? A kindergarten knows too much that the certificate forger only came to steal, kill and destroy!
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Sheuns(m): 7:56am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:

But this government is still borrowing and paying petrol subsidy. Even more than what previous administrations paid.
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:06am On May 25
Sheuns:

But this government is still borrowing and paying petrol subsidy. Even more than what previous administrations paid.
It is called intervention. Anytime the ths landing cost of the refined product crosses a particular threshold,the government will intervene just to keep it at the present price. The amount being paid is far below what was being paid before but due to the exchange rate,it appears more
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:11am On May 25
ebinpawa:

.... just as I pray it consummates you and your family first. Can I hear a resounding Amen?
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:15am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
i am neither a fan or critic of tinubu

i am even waiting for him to do well, but do you really belief he is not paying subsidy becos he told you so

una really naive sha, is it the same man that is praising his govt to have performed after failures, he has resolved that he has performed already so he doesn't need masses appraisal on his own tenure when it ends

he is not a truthful person, it is after he leaves govt you would hear subsidy was been paid

these thieves dont mean well for his country as you think, but to una you must defend him becos any uproar against the suffering by nigerians is considered attack on a yoruba man
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:17am On May 25
Bamss1:

The obidients are becoming too toxic and their lies should be exposed.Their candidate crippled democracy for 7 years by preventing the conduct of local government elections,until his 8th year as a Governor. He ran the government with appointed caretaker for the whole of 7years. Why should I regard him as a democrat?
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Kukutente23: 8:25am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
The obidients are becoming too toxic and their lies should be exposed.Their candidate crippled democracy for 7 years by preventing the conduct of local government elections,until his 8th year as a Governor. He ran the government with appointed caretaker for the whole of 7years. Why should I regard him as a democrat?
So you mean all govs that ran LGs with caretaker are not democrats or that is only reserved for Obi
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Kukutente23: 8:30am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
It is called intervention. Anytime the ths landing cost of the refined product crosses a particular threshold,the government will intervene just to keep it at the present price. The amount being paid is far below what was being paid before but due to the exchange rate,it appears more
Lol see reasoning of a so-called youth.
So it is now intervention not subsidy? I remember it was once under-recovery under Buhari.

So tell us the difference between subsidy, intervention and under-recovery
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by givedemwotowoto: 8:34am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:

How do you guys wake up in the morning, look yourselves in the mirror, and lie to yourselves?

Your ways need to be studied
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:44am On May 25
ebinpawa:

can u help me with 3k please?
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:10am On May 25
Kukutente23:

So you mean all govs that ran LGs with caretaker are not democrats or that is only reserved for Obi
His was the worst. Others were did for a short period of time but he ran his govt for a longer period of time with appointee as LG administrators. This contravenes relevant sections of law
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by nedu666: 9:11am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:

You change a system from inside when you are the president. Corruption is d problem not subsidy. How are you sure we really consume 62 million litres a day? This is where you sack all the heads of nnpc, put your men to give you true picture. Buhari print 22 trillion, how sure are you most of this money is not in private pock
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by nedu666: 9:12am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
His was the worst. Others were did for a short period of time but he ran his govt for a longer period of time with appointee as LG administrators. This contravenes relevant sections of law

Aregbe had commissioners in his first term. Had no LG elections tru out. So wat
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:13am On May 25
OP

ARE

YOU

OK

?
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by Kukutente23: 9:18am On May 25
kunle4toyeyaho:
What difference does it make the period of time it took? Are you implying that you can break the law for a short period and it will be alright?
Re: Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu by ebinpawa: 3:41pm On May 25
HellVictorinho6:

can u help me with 3k please?

The 30k they pay you don finish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Project Is Highway Robbery / Sacking Of Kingibe / Before The Talk Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.