Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi (16998 Views)

Minister Lokpobiri: Kaduna Refinery Can Not Refine Nigeria Crude Oil / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Nigeria’s Crude Oil Dependence Is A Dead End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Ttipsy(f): 12:25pm On May 24
ajimo54:

Yes he is. But all of you will suffer for 10 years before things can get better.
all of you”

Hello ??
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Amah70: 12:25pm On May 24
It's Niger Delta's crude oil. Northern military dictators introduced a suffocating type of unitary government system, proliferated 20 mostly non viable states in the northern region, but created only 17 states for the two southern regions, to have the proceeds from crude oil taken to Abuja for sharing, in order to funnel much more of the proceeds to the northern region.
There should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the one northern region, because land mass or population figures are never used as yardstick to proliferate too much federal units in an area with larger land mass or population in a country formed by different regions at independence. North, West and Eastern regions formed Nigeria in 1960.

Creating 20 new federating units in the northern region but only 17 new federating units in the 2 southern regions tilted balance of political and economic advantages to the old Northern region. Fraudulent political structure.
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Topmaike007(m): 12:26pm On May 24
Sanusi my man ..not like the kings we have in South they will never speak truth
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by mankan2k7(m): 12:26pm On May 24
U don start again ba!
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by meditator(m): 12:29pm On May 24
Ttipsy:
I bet if sanusi decides to contest for presidency he will have igbos votes

He’s sound and smart
If that's the criterias Igbos use to vote, I wonder why they support a man that receives advice from a mad man
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Reloadedisraelp: 12:29pm On May 24
MEEVEET:
Natural resources are for poor thinkers

How much be this oil money self less than 20 billion dollars yearly divide am by 200 million people then you see it's nothing

Human capital development can get you that 100 fold
Mr man don't underestimate the oil money.... Dat have been keeping the country for over 50yrs now.... The bad leaders are the ones pocketing the oil money, making u to think the money have no use to the economy..apc shouldn't have happen to Nigeria...
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:31pm On May 24
Amuluonyenaego:
U dn start again ba

Lols is as if he doesn't know that these politicians hate when you tell them the truth, most of them see it as insult
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by 24kmagik: 12:31pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s sound and smart

Reason why he'll join the likes of Jonathan, Atiku and Pandora as a loser cos anybody the 5%ers supports ends up on the losing side.

Sanusi is not that daft. He'll ask that you don't support him in order for him to stand a realistic chance

Indi dot in a cycle people
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Willie2015: 12:32pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s sound and smart

Bros..dont let that queen English from Sanusi deceive you...
All of them are the same bad leaders...
Including Sanusi !
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by albert2512: 12:32pm On May 24
dre11:

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-crude-oil-is-blessing-leaders-are-curse-emir-sanusi/

This man should be considered for key position. If he fails like other, at least he knows what to do unlike others who are opportunist novice.
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Carlylepneuma: 12:32pm On May 24
U don begin chuk mouth for wetin no concern u abi
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Blaze14k: 12:37pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s sound and smart

He is having igbo vote no doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Blaze14k: 12:38pm On May 24
24kmagik:

Reason why he'll join the likes of Jonathan, Atiku and Pandora as a loser cos anybody the 5%ers supports ends up on the losing side.

Sanusi is not that daft. He'll ask that you don't support him in order for him to stand a realistic chance

Indi dot in a cycle people

Lol u sound like child trying to report his big brother for bullying. Am sure you are seeing sanusi as an igbo man already. Maybe this time you tell us his father fought Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Amah70: 12:39pm On May 24
How did Sanusi expect good leaders to emerge from the FRAUDULENT political structure and governance system of Nigeria where the fraudulent political structure created by northern military dictators automatically concedes choice of apex political leadership of Nigeria largely to Arewa? The same Arewa which boasts of being the least educated portion of Nigeria.
Restore True and Fiscal federalism to Nigeria and watch good leaders emerge for Nigeria.
Nobody can eat his/her cake and have it. Nigeria's fraudulent political structure is reason why good leaders can't emerge for Nigeria.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu moved all over his SW region for more than 15 years between 1999 to 2013 asking for political restructuring of Nigeria. What is Tinubu waiting for before kick-starting a Sovereign National Conference to restructure Nigeria politically
?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by MEEVEET: 12:39pm On May 24
Reloadedisraelp:
Mr man don't underestimate the oil money.... Dat have been keeping the country for over 50yrs now.... The bad leaders are the ones pocketing the oil money, making u to think the money have no use to the economy..apc shouldn't have happen to Nigeria...
That's nothing absolutely nothing
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Splashme: 12:39pm On May 24
Thiefņubu for example
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by occfx: 12:40pm On May 24
dre11:

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-crude-oil-is-blessing-leaders-are-curse-emir-sanusi/

Nigeria is a British company, they are managing your oil for you. Don't expect anything from there until we get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by jersey4: 12:42pm On May 24
Blessed with most corrupt leaders bottom to top shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by criuze(m): 12:43pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s sound and smart

And you aren't shouting it

Nigeria is not failing us, we're failing Nigeria and God who gave us this coveted opportunity
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by ajimo54(m): 12:43pm On May 24
Ttipsy:
all of you”

Hello ??

Yea! You heard me right. Go back and read my comment!
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On May 24
Well spoken
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Ttipsy(f): 12:46pm On May 24
ajimo54:

Yea! You heard me right. Go back and read my comment!
I can’t go back to your jagoonnnn
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by daveP(m): 12:46pm On May 24
Why no mention about the vast mineral resources in the North since it fits his premise too?
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Lanre1st(m): 12:47pm On May 24
Sanusi as usual, they can not silent him no matter how
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:48pm On May 24
yah yah the vibrant vocal man is back to reshape the heads of bad politicians and evil public office holders grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Krepwis: 12:48pm On May 24
Really... I think it is an assumption that we have leaders..
.....what we have i think are politicians claiming to be LEADERS!
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Amah70: 12:48pm On May 24
occfx:

Nigeria is a British company, they are managing your oil for you. Don't expect anything from there until we get sense

Obasanjo as president said Nigeria could not develop because the country is largely in the hands of people who come from where oil holding Nigeria's economy does not exist.
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Poiniyisworld: 12:49pm On May 24
What has he said that you and I have not been saying to warrant everyone jumping up and down?

Please they should use their good offices to strategies and secure better for their people or the people of the nation.

Even a child in primary 2 know this.... I for one am not excited as this man who seem to know it all NEVER COVERED BANKERS WHILE IN HIS GOOD OFFICE AS CBN HEAD.

Today we are still in court against banks who bought over and sliced off our retirement benefits ALL UNDER HIS WATCH!

DARLINGTON869:

Ohe shift. What he said is the stark truth. We as youths have blinded ourselves to embracing lies and shying away from the truth.
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by HarunaWest(m): 12:51pm On May 24
NkanuSon:
Fact

Nigeria has everything it's takes to be world power,we are cursed with greedy and selfish leadership
Nigerians are greedy and selfish. Why blame leaders all the time any small thing leaders. Isn't it followers that become leaders? We Nigerians have a fundamental problem, we do things with so much sentiments and emotions attached. We eschew common reasoning when taking simple or drastic decisions. I fear that this is our curse. The whites have brains no resources. The black man has resources no brains.. Probably we ought to complement each other who knows.
Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by LandMann: 12:53pm On May 24
I pray the north fields Sanusi as presidential candidate instead of Atiku.

I'll be very happy to campaign for him. Southern presidents have since turned out to the worst set of presidents in Nigeria. Extremely corrupt and lacking values and principled commitment to move Nigeria to greater heights

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by yommen: 12:56pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s reasonable and smart

He will have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by Basicend: 1:02pm On May 24
Ttipsy:

He’s reasonable and smart

Those were the kind of words he said then that made them plot his removal from CBN seat. . And emirate.

I guess if he continues on this path, the cabals will still hunt him again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: We Can’t Declare Reps Seats Vacant, INEC Tells PDP / Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma / Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.