Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,570 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Bill To Revert To Old National Anthem And Government Continuous Wild-goose Chase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Revert To Old National Anthem And Government Continuous Wild-goose Chase (97 Views)

Hausa Muslim Man Threaten Igbo Muslim Who Wants To revert Back To Christianity / Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG / Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Revert To Old National Anthem And Government Continuous Wild-goose Chase by okwormax: 11:50am On May 24
Sadly, we have seen the sort of people we elect into political positions, people who are less concerned by the plights of the masses, rather are more concerned about frivolous things.

I stumbled upon this article about the recent proposal by the Members of house of reps to change the current national anthem to the old one, and I'm sure it's worth your reading time...
Read the interesting piece here 👇👇👇
https://amebolovers.com/bill-to-revert-to-old-national-anthem-and-government-continuous-wild-goose-chase/
Re: Bill To Revert To Old National Anthem And Government Continuous Wild-goose Chase by slimfit1(m): 12:47pm On May 24
I can give this idiot we pay billions 10 laws that can create millions of jobs and create sanity in our communities.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed? / Hon. Emeka Chinedu's Citizenship Benefit Bill Passes First Reading In The Nation / Governor Otti Visits Family Of Slain Soldier CPL Ikpeama, Consoles Mother,wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.