Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Need Urgent Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Urgent Help! (161 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / I Need Urgent Help For Treatment If Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help! by Daataane: 12:53pm On May 24
Good morning and happy weekend to you all Naira Landers.
I will be brief as much as i can, also pardon my gramatical errors in advance .Am gradually loosing my mental health .

There's this asset leasing company here in Lagos State that want to take me for a ride. I was assigned a motorcycle Last year Sept on instalmental basis , it was stated in the contract that I was to remit 37k for 64 weeks (2,368,00:00) then the bike becomes mine .so far I have remitted for 29 weeks +30k I paid as initial deposit (1.103,000;00) everything was ok until I was to travel on 14/04/2024 when I parked the bike at the office ( that's company directives though not stated in the contract ) but is either I park it at the office or I pay 37k for the period of that 1 week that I wouldn't be available .So I opted for the former.
I was shocked to my bone when I came back a week later to pick my bike to start work only to see that the bike got partially burnt the (headlights and front fender were affected after that nothing much). I was told there was fire outbreak in the company and they asked me not to worry that it would be fixed but nothing was done about it almost a week later at this moment I was frustrated and I made them to understand that if were the one owing them for this period they wouldn't take it likely with me later that night, my supervisor sent me message on what's app that my contract has been terminated because I came to the office to caused "choas" after that I waited for about a week and went there to" apologise" (even though I did not do anything wrong what matters to me at this point in time is for me to get back to work because I spent every dim I had on me when I traveled for traditional marriage am totally broke) and I was told I would be reinstated but I need to hold on for them to fix the bike
It's more than a month now and the condition I met the bike yesterday when I got to the office was not encouraging at all ( they kept on damaging the bike from bad to worse) it seems they want to get me frustrated and would like me to opt for new bike with new contract ( they want to play reverse phycology on me) forcing me to do what I wouldn't want to do ordinarily .
Iam a Father of 3 boys ( a set of twins ) and a boy I don't know what next to do, I can't afford the luxury of hiring a lawyer,all my hope of making money depends on this bike,my rent has expired last month, I don't have food in my house, my wife is just a teacher (25k) salary earner
Is as a result of this my plights and predicaments that I seek advice here on NL please what help. Admin please help and push this to FP thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Help! by SUPERPACK: 1:29pm On May 24
If I may ask what kind of bike is that that you pay 37k per week for? Is it a Keke or what.

Secondly what kind of business do you do with the bike?/
Re: I Need Urgent Help! by BigYash: 2:37pm On May 25
Is it a power bike? That 2.m self no too much?

(1) (Reply)

Reset Your Body With A Daily Dose Of Phyil Fresh Herbal Tea. / Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt3 / Ondo Gets $37m Health Loan From World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.