Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi (670 Views)

Wait, So Seunmsg, Does Not Know That 0.5% Is The Same As 0.005 / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 2:23pm On May 24
These people have no single functioning brain cells...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:
comrade patriotic Nigerians knows Obidients are senseless bitter group of people without directions

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 3:41pm On May 24
Obidient should be studied as another strain of bipolar multiple personality disorder.

Mad people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by WizardOfNG: 3:46pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:
. Obedient should be studied as another strain of bipolar multiple personality disorder.

Mad people.

lol. I have suggested same countless times.😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 3:47pm On May 24
Lol. You miss the point. Obidients DO NOT support Ganduje.

Is this clear?

4 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 3:49pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:

Is this clear?

So you run back to your own vomit.

5 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by Seefinish: 3:53pm On May 24
God bless every obidient for not celebrating and supporting injustice perpetuated by Gandollar against Emir Sanusi

10 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 3:55pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

So you run back to your own vomit.

What vomit? It is politics. The enemy of my enemy. 😁.

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 3:56pm On May 24
Seefinish:
God bless every obidient for not celebrating and supporting injustice perpetuated by Gandollar against Emir Sanusi

Same Sanusi that rubbished GEJ's government with an incredulous lie on missing oil money?

Same Sanusi that openly supported Buhari and APC?

Look, if you better know how to mind your business when brothers are fighting .

Sanusi go continue his part as an Islamic Fulani ruler in Nigeria.

Remember, the same Fulanis and sultanate you accuse of every crime in your SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 3:56pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:

You go soon get to the part of licking Tinubu's balls because he became an enemy of your future enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 3:59pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

You go soon get to the part of licking Tinubu's balls because he became an enemy of your future enemy.

I'm not gay. 😅🤣

Buy yes, if he can succeed where others have failed then i'll dash him my late grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:00pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:
I'm not gay. 😅🤣

Buy yes, if he can succeed where others have failed then i'll dash him my late grandma.

Are you now a homophobe?

Let me go and report you to your Messiah for insulting gays.

8 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by mightyhazel: 4:01pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Same Sanusi that rubbished GEJ's government with an incredulous lie on missing oil money?

Same Sanusi that openly supported Buhari and APC?

Look, if you better know how to mind your business when brothers are fighting .

Sanusi go continue his part as an Islamic Fulani ruler in Nigeria.

Remember, the same Fulanis and sultanate you accuse of every crime in your SE.
U don't get it

Obidients moved on...leaving u and ur ungrateful lots holding the short ends (good luck loss)

Gerrit now?
Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by Goodvibes007: 4:03pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:
They aren't called Headless mob for no reason.

16 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 4:03pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Are you now a homophobe?

Let me go and report you to your Messiah for insulting gays.
Lmao.
Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:03pm On May 24
mightyhazel:
U don't get it

Obidients moved on...leaving u and ur ungrateful lots holding the short ends (good luck loss)

Gerrit now?

Obidients have moved on?

Lolz

Idiots that are still gnashing their teeth over an election that was decided and concluded a year ago .

Add OCD to your long list of pyschiatric symptoms to your obidense madness

3 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 4:04pm On May 24
mightyhazel:
U don't get it

Gerrit now?
They are stuck with bitterness; they don't know what to do with it.

Even Soyinka came out and started crying. I was like wetin na? Shey everybody dey their dey? Na hunger make una dey find who to fight? 😅🤣

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by mightyhazel: 4:07pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Obidients have moved on?

Lolz

Idiots that are still gnashing their teeth over an election that was decided and concluded a year ago .

Add OCD to your long list of pyschiatric symptoms to your obidense madness

well,we decided to move on.and that's final

U can cry your bitter heart out

Akpudanda grin
Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by Goodvibes007: 4:10pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:

You think politicians are enemies? You Obidients are clueless about Nigerian politics. Tinubu has made a deal with NNPP for 2027. The current Emir has been sacrificed for Kano's block vote. You can take that to the bank.

13 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by NothingDoMe: 4:15pm On May 24
Goodvibes007:

You think politicians are enemies? You Obidients are clueless about Nigerian politics. Tinubu has made a deal with NNPP for 2027. The current Emir has been sacrificed for Kano's block vote. You can take that to the bank.
And where did I say LP will get Kano's block vote? Lol. Don't stress yourself with too much unnecessary permutations. Food first. 😅

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:17pm On May 24
mightyhazel:
well,we decided to move on.and that's final

U can cry your bitter heart out

Akpudanda grin

So the innocent blood of one Gideon who was beheaded by a jihadist mob on the pretext that his wife used pages of the Koran as tissue paper are now all forgiven.

A die hard jihadist who instigated sectarian riots and was sitting on deathrow awaiting his execution by hanging is now your hero.

The same person who had the black standard flag of jihad flying over his palace when GEJ was in power.

I have since predicted that s day will come when the Zionist cretins of the SE will team up with jihadist mob in the north to fight for power and preservation of the 1999 constitution.

That day is getting closer.

I know you idiots better than you know yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by SaiOba: 4:22pm On May 24
They know the point my brother, they are all dumb and just so used in twisting the narrative to suite their bigoted souls. grin grin grin so leave them to soak themselves up more in the mud..
You need to see the jubilation in Kano and all thru Nigeria.. listen to radio n TV stations. Everyone is happy.. So instead of them to lick their shameless Ganduje wounds grin grin grin they all turned it against Obidients who support the right thing to be done.
NothingDoMe:

Is this clear?

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:24pm On May 24
SaiOba:
They know the point my brother, they are all dumb and just so used in twisting the narrative to suite their bigoted souls. grin grin grin so leave them to soak themselves up more in the mud..
You need to see the jubilation in Kano and all thru Nigeria.. listen to radio n TV stations. Everyone is happy.. So instead of them to lick their shameless Ganduje wounds grin grin grin they all turned it against Obidients who support the right thing to be done.

Yes oh.
Sanusi will receive Obi into his palace with great pomp and flare in 2027 and from there issue a fatwa that everybody eligible to vote should vote for him in the coming elections.

Treat malaria as soon as symptoms appear to prevent the chronic effects Una no go gree

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by TYCO77: 4:26pm On May 24
[b][/b]
HitlerWasRight:

What you have failed to understand is that an average Obidient is a progressive and patriotic individual with conscience, an individual who upholds and stands for justice, equity and fairness. These attributes are innate in every Obedient reason they do not discriminate based on social status, tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:27pm On May 24
TYCO77:
[b][/b]

What you have failed to understand is that an average Obidient is a progressive and patriotic individual with conscience, an individual who upholds and stands for justice, equity and fairness.

You mean they are used to eating their own vomit.

Hope you will now stop attacking Fulanis and Muslims in general.

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by mightyhazel: 4:30pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

So the innocent blood of one Gideon who was beheaded by a jihadist mob on the pretext that his wife used pages of the Koran as tissue paper are now all forgiven.

A die hard jihadist who instigated sectarian riots and was sitting on deathrow awaiting his execution by hanging is now your hero.

The same person who had the black standard flag of jihad flying over his palace when GEJ was in power.

I have since predicted that s day will come when the Zionist cretins of the SE will team up with jihadist mob in the north to fight for power and preservation of the 1999 constitution.

That day is getting closer.

I know you idiots better than you know yourselves.

Eghu Ogoja

Go and graze

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:39pm On May 24
mightyhazel:
Eghu Ogoja

Go and graze

Truth is bitter.

Now can you order your fellow headless mob to stop insulting Muslims and siding with the crazy genocidal Bolshevik descendants in murdering Palestinians.

Eze Fulani Kano aka Sanusi will be very appreciative of this.

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by SaiOba: 4:43pm On May 24
Bro, they all know what the OBIdents stand for. Can't you see that they all know it's gonna affect them that is the more reason they keep coming after the OBIdents. Bro, These guys you see littered every where GLORIFY corruption to make a living. It is as simple as that..
TYCO77:
[b][/b]

What you have failed to understand is that an average Obidient is a progressive and patriotic individual with conscience, an individual who upholds and stands for justice, equity and fairness. These attributes are innate in every Obedient reason they do not discriminate based on social status, tribe or religion.
Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by HitlerWasRight: 4:47pm On May 24
SaiOba:
Bro, they all know what the OBIdents stand for. Can't you see that they all know it's gonna affect them that is the more reason they keep coming after the OBIdents. Bro, These guys you see littered every where GLORIFY corruption to make a living. It is as simple as that..

Obidients are democratic and patriotic ?

Patriotic in the sense that they were calling for populist uprising and coup after the elections were declared and the court ruled their candidate out?
Patriotic that they are praying for the zoo to burn down ?

You must be on some heavy banku crack .

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by Khalling2007: 4:50pm On May 24
Ipob the social media bandits

2 Likes

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by GIoriousGboIa: 4:54pm On May 24
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wait, So The Confused Obidients Are Now Supporting Sanusi by Basic123: 4:55pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

As in,they called him all sort of name in 2014 and they didn't want him as king

They did the same thing for AMBODE.

Their emotions revolve round TINUBU.

If Jesus christ appeared and endorse TINUBU and APC today,they will denounce Jesus christ.

And if Muhammad SAW appear and declare hatred for TINUBU They will claim Muhammad was the one that was actually crucified for their sin and not Jesus christ

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar Adua Is Ill - Cnn / Why Zimbabwe Must Not Be Helped / Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.