Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (679 Views)

Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Radicalwarrior(m): 2:24pm On May 24

1 Like

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LegendHero(m): 2:25pm On May 24
Dele Farotimi is a mentally deranged man so I forgive him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by yarimo(m): 2:39pm On May 24
LegendHero:
comrade

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Oilwell(m): 2:46pm On May 24
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by garykoeman: 2:49pm On May 24
LegendHero:

grin
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by 1nice(m): 2:58pm On May 24
See how Dele Farotimi is making dishonest bola tinubu supporters to cry bitterly like a pained wounded dog.

Dele Farotimi is speaking the truth and whoever is not happen to hear the truth Dele Farotimi is speaking, should continue wailing and gnashing their teeths or can go and hug transformer

9 Likes

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by NaijaSumigan: 3:02pm On May 24
Emilokan, Emilokan.... Lobatan

This is what Emilokan has done ooo.

A big fool at his age. Many of these politicians are fools at even their old age. Imagine them still looting and stealing at such elderly age.

They are big fools... Habit they ought to have drop at young age still stuck with them at old age and you say they are not fools

2 Likes

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by emkz: 3:04pm On May 24
Wow!

The fascists have been saying this since.

(1) How much was paid to INEC and how was the money paid?

(2) Who received the money and where?

(3) Why was the issue of bribe not raised at the PEPT if they believed it? Why were they dancing around double nomination, a non-existent drug case and a lie that the person who defeated them never graduated from CSU because they wanted him disqualified?

(4) They blamed IREV for their loss: who stopped them from paying their polling unit agents to have all the forms EC8A recording election results? Why were these results not tendered?

(5) Remember that one of them decided to collate results after the winner was announced. He opened a website and the fascists started celebrating the opening of the website. As soon as the winner of the election started beating their candidate a second time, they started insulting the dude. He closed his website.

(6) If they believed they won, why didn't they ask for a recount in states they claimed they won, like Bauchi? There was a recount in Florida in 2001 or so.

(7) Have they learnt from their mistakes?

The talk of INEC being bribed is an afterthought. When all else failed, when their lies fell on their faces, they decided to blame INEC. They even threatened judges, including Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun and Justice Tsamani. They published the business address of Justice Tsamani's daughter as if instigating their mob to lynch her.

Let us never forget.

You can find a nexus between these people's behaviour and the behaviour of those who burnt TVC buildings, burnt 80 buses used for BRT, burnt courts, burnt police stations and wanted to burn down Oriental Hotel after assuming it was owned by Tinubu.

These anarchists would have graduated to bare-faced murderers in the event that their mob leader was elected to lead our nation.

Please, never forget.

A mob will ruin a nation, do not give them the chance.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by DMerciful(m): 3:07pm On May 24
The mandate thief is a monumental failure
LegendHero:

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Forkthiefnubu: 3:08pm On May 24
LegendHero:
Hunger go soon kpai u

2 Likes

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LegendHero(m): 3:12pm On May 24
Forkthiefnubu:

Hunger go soon kpai u

But that still won’t stop the fact the Dele Farotimi is a mentally deranged man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Forkthiefnubu: 3:18pm On May 24
LegendHero:

But that still won’t stop the fact the Dele Farotimi is a mentally deranged man.
At least think of your innocent kids they deserve better

1 Like

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by GreenxGreen: 3:22pm On May 24
You just dey realized that one 😹😹😹
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by GreenxGreen: 3:23pm On May 24
LegendHero:

You are not God
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Jostoman: 3:34pm On May 24
Na that useless inec chairman put nigerians into all these mess and hardship with his man made Glitches that only affect presidential election but did not affect House of Rep and Senate election that took place the same time.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LegendHero(m): 3:37pm On May 24
Forkthiefnubu:

At least think of your innocent kids they deserve better

I don’t have kids yet. When I do, I won’t pray they live the mentally handicap lifestyle of Farotimi.

Abi you pray make your own children look like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Jostoman: 3:42pm On May 24
LegendHero:

I don’t have kids yet. When I do, I won’t pray they live the mentally handicap lifestyle of Farotimi.

Abi you pray make your own children look like this?
his message touch you where e dey pain you.
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Alex80s(m): 3:49pm On May 24
emkz:
Wow!

The fascists have been saying this since.

(1) How much was paid to INEC and how was the money paid?

(2) Who received the money and where?

(3) Why was the issue of bribe not raised at the PEPT if they believed it? Why were they dancing around double nomination, a non-existent drug case and a lie that the person who defeated them never graduated from CSU because they wanted him disqualified?

(4) They blamed IREV for their loss: who stopped them from paying their polling unit agents to have all the forms EC8A recording election results? Why were these results not tendered?

(5) Remember that one of them decided to collate results after the winner was announced. He opened a website and the fascists started celebrating the opening of the website. As soon as the winner of the election started beating their candidate a second time, they started insulting the dude. He closed his website.

(6) If they believed they won, why didn't they ask for a recount in states they claimed they won, like Bauchi? There was a recount in Florida in 2001 or so.

(7) Have they learnt from their mistakes?

The talk of INEC being bribed is an after-thougth. When all else failed, when their lies fell on their faces, they decided to blame INEC. They even threatened judges, including Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun and Justice Tsamani. They published the business address of Justice Tsamani's daughter as if instigating their mob to lynch her.

Let us never forget.

You can find a nexus between these people's behaviour and the behaviour of those who burnt TVC buildings, burnt 80 buses used for BRT, burnt courts, burnt police stations and wanted to burn down Oriental Hotel after assuming it was owned by Tinubu.

These anarchists would have graduated to bare-faced murderers in the event that their mob leader was elected to lead our nation.

Please, never forget.

A mob will ruin a nation, do not give them the chance.

I hope you guys have different market you buy all you consume ,and different fuel station to by fuel for 165, or is the monthly 30k you are given. Suffering and smiling. Dirty skull miners. Your hatred for Peter Obi will continue to give you hbp. Bleachers!!!
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LegendHero(m): 3:50pm On May 24
Jostoman:
his message touch you where e dey pain you.

What is his message?

Even Peter Obi no believe Adele Farotimi statement because if not, he wouldn’t have been hustling all around the North within the Muslim community.

At least if he knows he truly won with his Christian agenda campaign in 2023, why does he need the North Muslim? Think about it nao.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by garykoeman: 3:55pm On May 24
Alex80s:

I hope you guys have different market you buy all you consume ,and different fuel station to by fuel for 165, or is the monthly 30k you are given. Suffering and smiling. Dirty skull miners. Your hatred for Peter Obi will continue to give you hbp. Bleachers!!!

Obi declared he will also remove subsidy

So Pandora would have made fuel cheap.

Or is it not the same peter obi that refused to pay 18k as minimum wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Obaranje: 5:05pm On May 24
LegendHero:
bring your head closer make I touch you, you dey get temperature like dele.

E be like sey na una too naim no well like this so.

Legend, legend, legend how many times I call you? If you die na people truth kill you.
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LegendHero(m): 5:33pm On May 24
Obaranje:
bring your head closer make I touch you, you dey get temperature like dele.

E be like sey na una too naim no well like this so.

Legend, legend, legend how many times I call you? If you die na people truth kill you.

You are disrespecting me. You have to call me 7 times before I can answer.

Now call me the remaining 4 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amumaigwe: 5:46pm On May 24
LegendHero:

Like can easily recognize like even without medical examination. I agree with you.
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:04pm On May 24
Jostoman:
Na that useless inec chairman put nigerians into all these mess and hardship with his man made Glitches that only affect presidential election but did not affect House of Rep and Senate election that took place the same time.

I believe he was instructed to do what he did! Though he didn’t seem to need much persuasion!

There are some ethnic groups and some cabals who just mouth empty platitudes and soundbites of ‘one nation…one Nigeria’! It’s not something they believe in, and only see Nigeria as a vehicle to use in enriching themselves, their families, friends and acolytes, their ethnicity, and to further their religion! That’s why they can do what they did before, during and after the last cycle of elections, and still go to bed and sleep well! They’re devoid of anything called conscience!
Re: INEC Betrayed Democracy By Selling Presidency To Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by AcadaWriter: 6:13pm On May 24
You just dey realized that one 😹😹😹

(1) (Reply)

Within One Month, Two Big Slaps On The Faces Of Ronus! / Man Dies After Fight With Soldiers / UN World Report:- Nigeria Is A Money Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.