Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana (52312 Views)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by justking(m): 8:03pm On May 24
This is barbaric
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by APOPTOSIS: 8:05pm On May 24
This one na CHRISLAND kind of MaMa.
Woman of Samaria
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:05pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

an opportunistic thieves wouldnt have killed the kids too... only someone closed to her must have done that (same when someone is stabbed +10 times).

BTW by the look of the details that you now posted above, it was indeed a crime of passion

Film don spoil your head . Hollywood FBI
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Jman06(m): 8:06pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know staying married is not by force....
There are various types of abuse e g physical, verbal , emotional etc

That's why divorce/separation is there......staying in a marriage you are not happy with anymore , because of your kids , is also a dangerous game.........it doesn't end well for both parties......
The best thing to do in such case is to resolve their issues and forge ahead in the interest of the kids, not jumping in and out of marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by AfonjaConehead: 8:07pm On May 24
Stupid woman.
The only painful thing here is the death of the two daughters and the injured kids otherwise,the man is now free from such a Jezebel...I hope the bronco also has been caught
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Akpacha(m): 8:23pm On May 24
immortalcrown:
You have a problem with English.
Englishian* I no be ur mate. No just go there.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On May 24
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On May 24
She who lives by d sword die by d sword...why can't she stay with her ex-husband?using him to cash out with her boyfriend with money for children upkeep.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On May 24
They will say, I’ll divorce my husband and move on. I am an independent lady. I can’t take shit from no man.
Yet, they divorce and become side chicks to another man.
Men and women aren’t the same and same rules does not apply, but they won’t learn

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 8:33pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:
must be a crime of passion...

This is not crime of passion ooo.... Someone that stole money sent by his girlfriend's ex ...
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by crowther15(m): 8:42pm On May 24
EdiskyHarry:
Imagine, a woman having
Husband,
Ex husband
And boyfriend at the same time.
I only pity those innocent kids.

I think the main husband became ex husband due to cheating.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 8:54pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

he killed her because he got angered when he learned she reported him to the police... thats the definition of a crime of passion. aka he got angered by what she did and the sudden range he fell towards her made him lash out at her and her kids.

Lol...interpretation and half knowledge is ur problem...
..sudden impulse is a key ingredient for for crime of passion ... it doesn't apply here because... there's is no sudden impulse or trigger at the very scene of the murder

.....the money was sent, he stole her money....then when he was reported he resented her for reporting him ....he ddnt kill her immediately, he killed her later

time line of reporting and killing are far ..it's murder in the first degree.l because he had time to think before murdering....it's premeditated ...he even killed others and injured some...

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Nonexisting1: 8:56pm On May 24
Price paid for foolishness. You separate from your husband only to start dating a riffraff who eventually becomes your killer. Isn't this foolishness? Well, RIP to the lost souls.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by dinkyicon: 8:57pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

an opportunistic thieves wouldnt have killed the kids too... only someone closed to her must have done that (same when someone is stabbed +10 times).

BTW by the look of the details that you now posted above, it was indeed a crime of passion
its not even near a crime of passion at all
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by dinkyicon: 8:58pm On May 24
advanceDNA:

..sudden impulse is a key ingredient for for crime of passion ... it doesn't apply here because... there's is no sudden impulse or trigger at the very scene of the murder

.....the money was sent, he stole her money....then when he was reported he resented her for reporting him ....he ddnt kill her immediately, he killed her later

time line of reporting and killing are far ..it's murder in the first degree.l because he had time to think before murdering....it's premeditated ...he even killed others and injured some...

don't mind the mu²
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On May 24
Jman06:
The best thing to do in such case is to resolve their issues and forge ahead in the interest of the kids, not jumping in and out of marriage!

Some issues are way beyond repair.......
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by BadMaster: 9:16pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

Some issues are way beyond repair.......
Well, now she's dead. Not only is she dead, she got her two daughters killed as well. The only survivors among her children are battling for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On May 24
advanceDNA:

by all means, let me educate you about crime of passion then.... if the dude learned she reported him for the theft, then out of anger he ran to her house to confront her and in the process they start arguing and he happens to kill her in his anger... thats crime of passion.... but then again, since killing her and her children wont solve the issue of being reported for theft at the police station, its obvious it is a crime of passion (unless of course you believe that the killing of the 9month old was needed to solve this issue of being reported to the police, abi?)

what type of murderer would try to kill a 9month old because his/her mother reported him for theft (if not a crime of passion aka out of sudden anger for that person)?
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by correctguy101(m): 9:35pm On May 24
Onyiiobi7735:
God have mercy.
May we never be unfortunate enough to be in a relationship with our enemies.

Isé

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by hardbody: 9:40pm On May 24
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm... they look African

No. Ghanaians are Americans, I suppose, abi Europeans. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 9:40pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, let me educate you about crime of passion then.... if the dude learned she reported him for the theft, then out of anger he ran to her house to confront her and in the process, happens to kill her in his anger... thats crime of passion.... but then again, since killing her and her children wont solve the issue of being reported for theft at the police station, its obvious it is a crime of passion (unless of course you believe that the killing of the 9month old was needed to solve this issue of being reported to the police, abi?)

what type of murderer would try to kill a 9month old because his/her mother reported him for theft (if not a crime of passion aka out of sudden anger for that person)?

U not educating ....u are just boldly saying what u don't know and its laughable....

Reporting u for a crime u committed doesn't not count has trigger for crime of passion in any court ..... It is a psychopath that behaves like that and that's why he murdered children , he resented the woman and even her children for reporting her ...

He even ran to her house after he heard he has been reported.....in court thats premeditated because he had enough time to think...in crime of passion, the murder is committed at the heat or point of trigger

....if anger is what makes a murder crime of passion..then nearly every murder will be crime of passion....

But u can stick with wateva version makes u sleep well at night is fine by me....cos i know u dont like being wrong....
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by NOwazobia: 9:58pm On May 24
She died e wrongfully as Fella would sing. embarassed
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Bodydiialect57: 9:59pm On May 24
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm... they look African

Ghanian
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On May 24
advanceDNA:
U not educating ....u are just boldly saying what u don't know and its laughable....

yet you are the one assuming a lot of stuff, trying to claim it as facts..
- how do you know he went to her house to kill her (and not simply to confront/talk to her)?
- how do you even know he knew she reported him before getting there?
- how do you remotely think it was premeditated?

Reporting u for a crime u committed doesn't not count has trigger for crime of passion in any court .....

true, but it does count as the reason why he went to her house to confront her about why she reported him... any person would have done that... aka to try to make her retrieve her police report (if he learned beforehand about the report)

It is a psychopath that behaves like that and that's why he murdered children , he resented the woman and even her children for reporting her ...

the children did nothing to this man, he had no reason to kill them (UNLESS IT WAS A CRIME OF PASSION)... and yes, as much as he may also be a psychopath, that certainly does not automatically dismiss it being a crime of passion. does it?

He even ran to her house after he heard he has been reported.....in court thats premeditated because he had enough time to think...in crime of passion, the murder is committed at the heat or point of trigger

now you are writing ARRANT NONSENSE ONLINE... just because he ran to her house to confront her, does NOT mean he had plans to kill her. come on na! he could have run there to insult her; he could have run there to beat her; he could have run there to force her to retrieve the police report etc... the fact that you believe that the only reason he went there was to kill her then unless you have a crystal ball, what you are writing is arrant nonsense.

....if anger is what makes a murder crime of passion..then nearly every murder will be crime of passion....

a crime of passion is when someone got a sudden rush of anger towards someone close to them, which can also be labelled as temporary insanity. a crime if passion is a person killing innocent children due to that sudden anger (even though one of these kids cant even talk)

But u can stick with wateva version makes u sleep well at night is fine by me....cos i know u dont like being wrong....

i gave my opinion on what happened (aka i assumed that this is what happened as i wasnt there) and instead of bringing your opinion to the table, you instead came here with stories of murder in the 1st degree (as if you can confirm it was premeditated), and now are so confused you claim he was a psycho or what not. now here is where you are failing... i am telling you that, as much as he may be a psycho it could also be a crime of passion FACT... while you are claiming that it is NOT a crime of passion because of what you see in your crystal ball.
fair enough bro.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 10:52pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

yet you are the one assuming a lot of stuff, trying to claim it as facts..
- how do you know he went to her house to kill her (and not simply to confront/talk to her)?
- how do you even know he knew she reported him before getting there?
- how do you remotely think it was premeditated?

true, but it does count as the reason why he went to her house to confront her about why she reported him... any person would have done that... aka to try to make her retrieve her police report (if he learned beforehand about the report)

the children did nothing to this man, he had no reason to kill them (UNLESS IT WAS A CRIME OF PASSION)... and yes, as much as he may also be a psychopath, that certainly does not automatically dismiss it being a crime of passion. does it?

now you are writing ARRANT NONSENSE ONLINE... just because he ran to her house to confront her, does NOT mean he had plans to kill her. come on na! he could have run there to insult her; he could have run there to beat her; he could have run there to force her to retrieve the police report etc... the fact that you believe that the only reason he went there was to kill her then unless you have a crystal ball, what you are writing is arrant nonsense.

a crime of passion is when someone got a sudden rush of anger towards someone close to them, which can also be labelled as temporary insanity. a crime if passion is a person killing innocent children due to that sudden anger (even though one of these kids cant even talk)

i gave my opinion on what happened (aka i assumed that this is what happened as i wasnt there) and instead of bringing your opinion to the table, you instead came here with stories of murder in the 1st degree (as if you can confirm it was premeditated), and now are so confused you claim he was a psycho or what not. now here is where you are failing... i am telling you that, as much as he may be a psycho it could also be a crime of passion FACT... while you are claiming that it is NOT a crime of passion because of what you see in your crystal ball.
fair enough bro.

Lol....I'm not bringing stories ..the story is up there..... When there is a time lag btw the formation that got u angry and the action of murder ...it's not crime of passion......because u had time to process the issue....

U cannot kill innocent children and call it crime of passion...what is the relationship is between u and the children that triggered strong killing emotions towards them.... The guy transfered aggression he felt for the mother to the children .......

U keep defining crime of passion ...but the definition only applies at the very scene of the murder...
Still there are other technicalities involved: u cannot go to someone's house to confront them with and say u got angry and killed them because of something they said or did and u called it crime of passion... U are the aggressor, and that's enough to accuse u of premeditated murder
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Harry1st: 11:09pm On May 24
It's so unfortunate and pathetic to hear such a news. It's simple, the Ghanaian husband in the US loves his family and he had to travel to the US to make money and papers. In the course of getting his paper ( Blue passport) he had to legally divorce his Ghana wife and merry an American woman for his papers. I kept taking care of his family back home ( A wife and 4kids) by sending them money. His Ghana wife couldn't hold herself ( sex) and sacrifice what was necessary for a happy family in the future, rather she went on to have her own share by having a boyfriend which she had been taking care of with the money sent by her US husband. Matter worse, the boyfriend began stealing from her and this lead us to this sad ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by SonofElElyonRet: 11:31pm On May 24
EdiskyHarry:
Imagine, a woman having
Husband,
Ex husband
And boyfriend at the same time.
I only pity those innocent kids.

Where did you read that she currently has a husband

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by onadana: 12:01am On May 25
MrBrownJay1:
must be a crime of passion...

Sure bet

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by onadana: 12:03am On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

Absolutely,someone close will stab with such anger and purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by wonder233: 12:32am On May 25
No, leave them. Here is how it usually happens:
They will be married to a good man who treats them well, and will get "bored of his goodness", then seek yeye excitement outside. Mr goodman will get to know and kick them out, they will be shocked cos they took goodness for weakness. But, now, mr goodman has shown firmly he is not weak.
Then they end up with a good for nothing, who just wants to leach off them
Watinhapen:
Married women should always learn to stay with the real father of their children. Packing your kids to a man that didn’t birth them is risky. Things are happening these days. Most guys don’t actually care about women with kids, all they want is their money. They can become something else if they’re not getting the money. So far your husband is not physically assaulting you, remain in that marriage for your own sake and that of your children. Nothing dey outside!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Santalpharay: 4:20am On May 25
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know staying married is not by force....
There are various types of abuse e g physical, verbal , emotional etc

That's why divorce/separation is there......staying in a marriage you are not happy with anymore , because of your kids , is also a dangerous game.........it doesn't end well for both parties......

The thing is that you are not guaranteed peace and happiness in the new relationship you are going to jump into. That's why he said apart from physical abuse that the person should endure. Especially if children are involved. Let me also tell you that it is very difficult to see another man that will sacrifice for you and those children knowing fullly well that the children don't belong to him. This is Africa. The children belong to their father's family and not their mum's own. It is complicated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.