Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections (8395 Views)

S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS) / Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by NSK4U(m): 10:06am On May 25
AbuTwins:
cheesy

South Africa is about 60million people!

That's Nigeria times three and half!

Even US dey rig elections! Not to talk of SA!

We never celebrate our wins but others!

Are we worse than Argentina and Sudan? Yet, their people are unlike us in most cases!

Wait till Wednesday/ Thursday for SA!

What exactly is your win?? Shutting down election viewing portal to conjure figures and change other figures is your win?? Rigging in drug sniffing impostor and forfeiture of stolen money in US into office is what you expect a sane mind to celebrate as a win?? Even Niger republic would give you the same name they gave your corrupt master and his likes.......

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Heffalump(m): 10:06am On May 25
This is how the rest of Africa left Nigeria behind, yet we call ourselves "giant".

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:07am On May 25
JaceBlaze:

Sure,he's giving hints because he didn't wanna instantly fly off the handle.If we engage him some more his true thoughts are going to come out...just wait,o tlo bona!🤭🧐
Engage Nigerians on any issue, and the conversation will end up being about "whites, whites, whites"..you're right it's coming. lol

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by adioolayi(m): 10:13am On May 25
IronGalaxy:
Englighten us, with provable facts

What provable facts

Issues of voters register manipulation, of over voting and racial suppression of voters is a common thing in SA elections...they ensure ANC wins majority of Assembly seat and ultimately elect their Presidential candidate.

Wetin be proven facts that is not known
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:18am On May 25
adioolayi:

What provable facts

Issues of voters register manipulation, of over voting and racial suppression of voters is a common thing in SA elections...they ensure ANC wins majority of Assembly seat and ultimately elect their Presidential candidate.

There are "facts" and "speculation", and you, my friend are speculating

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:22am On May 25
Peejayz:
Good morning south Africa 🌍
Morning man wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:26am On May 25
tiswell:
They will rig it.

Before now,I used to think SA better pass naija in transparent elections.

SA corruption na raise to power 2
Um, No! why? because the same IEC conducting these elections is even asked to preside over elections in other African states because of their independence.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Greenfusion: 10:47am On May 25
AbuTwins:

Is your own family working?

Let each one of us start from there!
I am not exempting myself i am a black man, my stands remain, blacks and africans may be cursed.....do u like africa the way it is? Nigeria for instance, nothing works, do u like it?
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On May 25
adioolayi:

What provable facts

You have no clue what the hell you talking about🤭 I'd stop right here if I were you lol

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Demo48(m): 10:55am On May 25
May Julius Malema succeed🙌
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On May 25
JaceBlaze:

You have no clue what the hell you talking about🤭 I'd stop right here if I were you lol
Lol, he really doesn't grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 10:57am On May 25
Demo48:
May Julius Malema succeed🙌
hell No!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by adioolayi(m): 10:57am On May 25
JaceBlaze:

You can only stop if you have evidence that SA elections are totally free of rigging.
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by adioolayi(m): 10:58am On May 25
IronGalaxy:
Lol, he really doesn't grin grin

Both of you are just shifting the goal post
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 11:10am On May 25
adioolayi:

Both of you are just shifting the goal post
says a man who couldn't substantiate his claims. how rich

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by adioolayi(m): 11:11am On May 25
IronGalaxy:
says a man who couldn't substantiate his claims. how rich

Oya carry your brother JaceBlaze dey go..make Una leave me alone.

Bye bye grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On May 25
adioolayi:

Oya carry your brother JaceBlaze dey go..make Una leave me alone.

Bye bye grin grin grin grin
You're running away grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Mrexcell(m): 11:57am On May 25
No room for people like yakubu to manipulate anything in this kind of decent environment.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by spacechuks(m): 12:46pm On May 25
All the half bake Prof yakubu and Mahmoud should take the next flight to SA to take crash course on electoral matters

As long we have our electoral process flawed, this country can never be good,

Unless, we address the issue of electoral malpractice, this country is not ready to move forward

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by AbuTwins: 1:12pm On May 25
Greenfusion:

I am not exempting myself i am a black man, my stands remain, blacks and africans may be cursed.....do u like africa the way it is? Nigeria for instance, nothing works, do u like it?

Everything stems from our individual selves, then family, then community outwards!

We shouldn't start the blame from the outside!

We should get it from the base inside!
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Greenfusion: 1:17pm On May 25
AbuTwins:

Everything stems from our individual selves, then family, then community outwards!

We shouldn't start the blame from the outside!

We should get it from the base inside!
Agreed, but in reality how do we start from inside?

It's easier to cure what you understand, know and accept that it's an issue as against what you do not know and accept.

First accept the truth that theirs an issue, then diagnose the issue to know possible solution, then start treatment immediately. Simple. But in Nigeria's case the reverse is the case, they see red but say its black.
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by AbuTwins: 1:32pm On May 25
Greenfusion:

Agreed, but in reality how do we start from inside?

It's easier to cure what you understand, know and accept that it's an issue as against what you do not know and accept.

First accept the truth that theirs an issue, then diagnose the issue to know possible solution, then start treatment immediately. Simple. But in Nigeria's case the reverse is the case, they see red but say its black.

Of course we all have issues!
Each with their own issues!
Where do we start from when Tribalism, Selfishness and Greed is everywhere?
We are fast losing the home, then the community...

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Greenfusion: 1:56pm On May 25
AbuTwins:

Of course we all have issues!
Each with their own issues!
Where do we start from when Tribalism, Selfishness and Greed is everywhere?
We are fast losing the home, then the community...
yeah

1 Like

Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by aariwa(m): 3:50pm On May 25
Ofunaofu:
That's a country's electoral commission ensuring that its electoral process is transparent and credible.

But here in Nigeria, INEC shut down the results viewing portal and then conjure up numbers for a certain notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to emerge as the winner of the presidential election.
This was the kind of elections Nigerians expected from Mahmoud. If it was this kind of election Tinubu won, every obedient and Pdp would have congratulated him same day before evening
Re: South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections by Kalvan: 11:03pm On May 26
What’s with all these condescending posts from foreigners on here? Go and post with your countrymen on Randland or Zululand. You have five years of post history on a forum for a demographic you dislike. 53 African countries with their own e-spaces, why come here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War / Ivory Coast’s Gbagbo Surrenders / Taiwan Lawmakers Fight Over Nuclear Plant Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.