Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,003 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

All Bidiah Is Kufru - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Bidiah Is Kufru (165 Views)

Kulu Bidah Kufru / Celebrating Maulid Nabiy Is Kufru / Hating Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Tantamount To Kufru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Bidiah Is Kufru by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:00pm On May 24
EXPLANATION OF THE CREED OF ISLAM
BY
ABU MUHAMMAD AL-HASAN IBN ALEE IBN KHALF AL-BARBAHAAREE.

NUMBER SEVEN;

BEWARE OF SMALL INNOVATIONS BECAUSE THEY GROW UNTIL THEY BECOME LARGE.

Amr IBN salmah said:We used to sit by the door of Abdullah IBN Mas'ood before the morning prayer,so that when he came out we would walk with him to the mosque.One day,Abu Moosaa Al-Ash'aree came to us and said."Has Abu Abdar-Rahmaan come out yet ?"we replied."No."so he sat down with us until he came out.When he came out we all stood along with him,so Abu Moosaa said to him,"O Abu Abdar-Rahmaan! I have just seen something in the mosque which I deemed to be Evil,but all praise is for Allah,I did not see anything except good."He enquired."Then what is it ?"
Abu Moosaa replied,"If you live you will see it.I saw in the mosque people sitting in circles awaiting the prayer,in each circle they had pebbles in their hands and a man would say"repeat Allahu Akbar a hundred times,so they would repeat it a hundred times.Then he would say."say Laa ilaaha illallah a hundred times."so they would say it a hundred times.Then he would say,"say Subhanallaah a hundred times."so they would say it a hundred times." IBN Mas'ood asked."What did you say to them ?" Abu Moosaa said,"I did not say anything to them,instead I waited to hear your view or what you would declared."IBN Mas'ood replied."Would that you had ordered them to count up the evil deeds they acquired and assured them that their goods deeds would not be lost!."Then we went along with him (IBN Mas'ood) until he came to one of these circles and stood and said."What is this which I see you doing?."They replied."O Abu Abd ar-Rahmaan!.These are pebbles upon which we are counting takbeer,tahleel and tasbeeh.He said,"Count up your evil deeds.I assure you that none of your good deeds will be lost."Woe to you, O Ummah of Muhammad(SAW).How quickly you go to destruction!.These are the Companions of your Prophet and who are widespread.There are his clothes which have not yet decayed and his bowls which are unbroken.By Allah in Whose Hands is my soul! Fither you are upon a religion better guided than the Religion of Muhammad or that you are opening the door of misguidance."They said ,O Abu Abd ar-Rahmaan! By Allah,we only intended good."He said."How many there are who intend good but do not achieve it.Indeed Allah's Messenger said to us."A people will recite the Quran but it will not pass beyond their throats."By Allah! I do not know,perhaps most of them are from you."Then he left them.
Umar IBN Salmah(the sub narrator said:We saw most of those people fighting against us on the day of Nahrawaan,along with the Khawaarij.

(Ad-Daarimee in his Sunnah 1/79)

SUBHANALLAAH ABOVE IS A SCENARIOS OF A CRITICAL EVIDENCE THAT THE USE OF ROSARY IN ISLAM IS BID'AH AND THEREFORE KUFR, WHICH CARRIES THE PUNISHMENT OF ETERNAL HELLFIRE.
Re: All Bidiah Is Kufru by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:04pm On May 24
The word mufasiko and mukafiroh never existed during the time of rosul and sahabahs and tabheen and tabheen tabheen.

The proofs that each scholar brings for division of Bidiah is always different and very confusing.

Al Islam is kitab wa sunnah according to the understanding of the sahabahs.

All Bidiah refutes the fact that Islam is completed and also refutes the fact that it's ONLY ALLAH that can make law into Islam (tawheed Rububiyah)
Re: All Bidiah Is Kufru by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:05pm On May 24
Don't let these Nigeria fake doctors that are calling people to bidha and defending bidha deceive you.

They're not interested in islam. They're after money and they must liaise with sects to get that.

Save yourself. Ignore them and follow Qur'an and Hadiths

(1) (Reply)

Greeting The Children / Whatsapp Messenger Group For Muslims / Being Religious Without Being A Jerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.