Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu (7093 Views)

Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat / Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On May 24
President Bola Tinubu said the past 12 months as president have been fulfilling for his administration, despite the presence of some challenges that are being addressed frontally.

He bared his mind when he received a delegation of the Yoruba leaders of thought at the State House on Friday.

The president emphasised that governance must be transformative and must address the critical needs of citizens.

“It has been challenging. It has been fulfilling as well. We took over, and we stopped the bleeding. I can say categorically now that Nigeria is no longer bleeding. And it will not bleed to death, but rather will now move to prosperity. That is the promise that I made to you all, and it is also the charge that you gave me.

“We are managing to swim through the pond. The current is not a good one. We will turn the tide. We are turning the bend. This, I assure you. I am being very careful. The worst is over for Nigeria. We will prevail.

“I thank the team who have been working really hard. All I can promise is that we will do whatever it takes. We are determined, and we will work so that all Nigerians can feel the impact of good governance,” the president said.

Tinubu, however, advocated for a more effective local government system that fosters community development and delivers the essentials of governance within a strengthened federal structure.

He assured Nigerians that his administration will ensure they get value for every kobo spent and that his government will leave a lasting legacy of prosperity to future generations while removing the yoke of poor governance and expanding access to qualitative public goods.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/one-year-as-president-challenging-but-fulfilling-tinubu/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:03pm On May 24
What is fulfilling in the untold suffering your catastrophic IMF policies are causing the citizens of this nation? Does these politicians have conscience at all?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:05pm On May 24
"....Tinubu assured Nigerians that his administration will ensure they get value for every kobo spent and that his government will leave a lasting legacy of prosperity to future generations while removing the yoke of poor governance and expanding access to qualitative public goods...."

4 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 10:24pm On May 24
Nigerians are just happy to have TINUBU as president

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by StarRiderr: 10:34pm On May 24
I don't think this man listens to news at all ..what am I hearing from suffer head master of a president omo na die we dey for this country ooo

31 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by BossGerald: 10:44pm On May 24
yarimo:

Aren't you ashamed of the failures you support back to back

From buhari to tinupoo

Tufiakwa

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Tokskob2008: 10:46pm On May 24
It has been fulfilling to him but very catastrophic to more than 95% of the citizens.

This people need to actually come down to know what's going on with the common man and not rely on what their 30k media guys write online all day..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Gossiphub: 10:47pm On May 24
BossGerald:

Aren't you ashamed of the failures you support back to back

From buhari to tinupoo

Tufiakwa

He's tied to supporting Failures please don't take him serious. Na en destiny be that.

He supported Buhari for 8 years.

Now he's supporting another failure after admitting that Buhari failed.

49 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by BossGerald: 10:48pm On May 24
Tinupoo is a total failure, surrounding himself with clueless thieves he called technocrats.

God will punish you there

15 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by GreenxGreen: 10:48pm On May 24
angry

Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥 your Foolish killer policies! Na Hell fire 🔥🔥🔥 Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ go hammer your killer Fulfillment!
Nonsense Drug Barron.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by BossGerald: 10:49pm On May 24
yarimo:

You no dey shame

Abi dem swear for you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Gossiphub: 10:50pm On May 24
BossGerald:

You no dey shame

Abi dem swear for you

You're still Asking?

Na en destiny en dey fulfill.

Supporting failures na en talent😂.

No blame am

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by BossGerald: 10:54pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

You're still Asking?

Na en destiny en dey fulfill.

Supporting failures na en talent😂.

No blame am

His life must be really frustrating...what a pity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Gossiphub: 10:58pm On May 24
BossGerald:

His life must be really frustrating...what a pity

I have no pity to waste😂

En destiny dey en hand

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by EzeChukwuIgbo: 11:14pm On May 24
Ok
Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by YorubaForum: 11:16pm On May 24
yarimo:
You want to remain f**lish for the rest of your life abi?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:04am On May 25
YorubaForum:

You want to remain f**lish for the rest of your life abi?
you want to kill that innocent dog for dinner chaii 🤣

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by magoo10(m): 6:50am On May 25
Only one year and everywhere is like this.
1st class olodo.

6 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:50am On May 25
Fulfilling for you not Nigerians
You and your friends are stealing alright
Tinubu and the 40 thieves

4 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by bigdammyj: 6:50am On May 25
Noted.
Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:50am On May 25
I have said it before and I will say it again: The only solution to this shit hole called Nigeria is disintegration.

Divide this country now.

5 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 6:51am On May 25
U dey craze.

After you don subject Nigerians to extreme hardship.

2 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 6:52am On May 25
Challenging for the people; fulfilling for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by franchasofficia: 6:52am On May 25
Everybody knows Tinubu is a certified nodowell when it comes to political leadership. Tinubu by fate or destiny is a financially successful man no doubt. I admire his financial success but I hate his leadership style, Tinubu ought not to govern any entity aside his family and maybe clan.

Give Tinubu 100 years he will fail in leading Nigeria to communal prosperity but will succeed in enriching himself, his family members, close political allies, loyalists and few lucky fellas. He has a very clannish mindset that is not feat for good governance. He is unforgiven just like Muhammadu Buhari. These are wrong qualities for a good leader.

Tinubu lack empathy, his life policy and principle is grab whatever you want in life and winner takes it all.

Majority of Yorubas know this about Tinubu, they know Tinubu is only good at looting government money excellently without trace by using proxies and applying black power aka juju/occultism/osole.

If Southwest was a country of its own, Yorubas will never allow Bola Tinubu to become their President because they know he is a crooked criminal that have nothing to offer aside stealing money, sharing to his preferred political allies, loyalists and enriching his immediate family members.

But because we are lumped up together as one nation, Yorubas see Presidency as a supremacy battle between Yorubas and Igbos, so they preferred Bola Tinubu who they know have stolen enough money from Lagos and have used the stolen Lagos treasury to buy enough political allies across Nigeria, not that they believe in Tinubu as a good leader, they just saw Tinubu as the only notorious Yoruba man that have the financial and popularity clout to snatch the Presidential power for Yorubas.

They didn't support Tinubu based on him being a quality leader, they know him as a Lagos looter who cannot do anything good.

And this is why Nigeria urgently needs to divide in peace so each tribe can govern themselves as they want; if they prefer criminals to be ruling them so be it, not using their wickedness, selfishness, greed and inhumane character to be slowing every other tribe's progress while claiming to love Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by JoeEeL(m): 6:53am On May 25
I WILL NEVER PITY RONALDO FANS
Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by themanderon: 6:53am On May 25
What is fulfilling? For you or for the citizens you have impoverished and taken away their means of livelihood and food from their table?
Your government has been far far beyond a disaster. The vigour you used to campaign for Nigeria deceived people into thinking you had solutions to Nigeria's problems. But how wrong were they?
No one ever thought Buhari was going to be better than anyone yet again they have been proven wrong. Kleptos in power.

3 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Squirrel1(m): 6:53am On May 25
The old fool doesn't know his the most hated thing after poverty.

Him and his rubbish policy makers, our useless governors n law makers have completely made everyone poor.

This next election I'll be voting for idasbosky abuse. Let him coman test some of his powers!

4 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by bobonextdoor(m): 6:53am On May 25
yarimo:
Lols... Many Tinubu supporters are really suffering now because of our darling President's policies but still, they pretend on social media as if all is fine. I personally know more than 8 of them. 😀

3 Likes

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by Innobee99(m): 6:53am On May 25
You have come to fulfil your mission of killing us all. Nonsensé and ingredient

1 Like

Re: One Year As President Challenging But Fulfilling – Tinubu by EmeldaSmiths: 6:54am On May 25
Fulfilling for only you and Remi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Evicts 3000 Beggars / Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom / Free Transport: Beneficiaries Hail Ugwuanyi’s Magnanimity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.