Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,965 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave (978 Views)

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by adenigga(m): 5:47am On May 25
Mixed reactions are trailing the removal of five first-class emirs in Kano State and the disbandment of the emirates, Daily Trust Saturday reports

A Federal High Court, Kano Division, had issued an order stopping the Kano State Government from proscribing the four emirate councils and the dethronement of their emirs, including the Emir of Kano, who was replaced by Muhammadu Sanusi 11.

Justice Mohammed Liman granted the order in an application by Alhaji Aminu Babba Dan Agundi, the Sarkin Dawaki Babba of the Kano Emirate.

It would be recalled that former Governor Abdullahi Ganduje divided the Kano Emirate into five, creating and appointing first-class emirs for Bichi, Rano, Karaye and Gaya emirates after amending the Emirate Councils Law.

On Thursday, hours after the Kano State House of Assembly repealed the law, Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf deposed the emirs.

These include the 15th Fulani Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero; the Emir of Bichi, Alhaji Nasir Ado Bayero; the Emir of Rano, Alhaji Kabiru Muhammad Inuwa; the Emir of Karaye, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar II and the Emir of Gaya, Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim Abdulkadir.

Our correspondents report that the recent development has elicited divergent reactions.

In Karaye, findings revealed that the deposed emir vacated his palace Thursday night as sympathisers gathered to bid him farewell.

There was noticeable presence of security personnel stationed within the palace and in some strategic places in Karaye town.

Also, members of the community were seen conducting their normal activities but with serious concerns over the developing situation.

Abdullahi Ali, a trader said: “It is a difficult situation for all of us. Honestly, I am afraid I cannot say anything.”

Malam Sani, who works in the local government area said, “Whatever you see is from Allah.”

In Bichi, the horses of the deposed emir, Nasiru Ado Bayero, were reportedly evacuated from the palace, together with his other personal belongings.

Gates leading to the palace were manned by security operatives, although residents were seen going about their normal businesses as Friday was market day in Bichi.

“The emir left days before the announcement of his removal. It was nostalgic, honestly,” said Ismail, a school teacher.

Bintu, who said she was indifferent said: “Our prayer is that politicians would find a way of sorting out their differences instead of using traditional institutions to settle scores.

“Look at what is happening; the truth is that it is not worth it because all the emirs are related. It is one family, things like these can create bad blood,” she said.

Similarly, in Gaya, people were seen going about their activities.

Residents said the former emir vacated the palace at midnight on Thursday.

Also, there was no sign of any form of violence or resistance in the town, even as there was the presence of armed security personnel within the town.

A resident, Abubakar Shuaibu, said some people were not happy with the development.

There was similar deployment of security operatives in Rano Emirate.

Our correspondents made efforts to speak with people within the traditional institutions in all the delisted emirates but they were not forthcoming.

Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave divided over High Court order

Lawyers in Kano were divided yesterday on whether or not the Federal High Court that granted an interim injunction restraining operationalisation of the Kano Emirate Councils (Repeal) Law 2024 has jurisdiction in the matter.

Our correspondent reports that when Babba Dan Agundi, who is a senior title holder rushed to the Federal High Court in Kano, he pleaded with the judge, through his lawyers, to restrain all relevant stakeholders not to temper with the existing emirates.

The respondents in the fundamental rights case are the Kano State Government, the House of Assembly, the Speaker, the Attorney-General, Commissioner of Police, Inspector-General of Police, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and the State Security Service.

Speaking on the development, Bashir Muhammad Tudun Wazirci, a lawyer, who defended Governor Yusuf at the Election Petition Tribunal, up to the Supreme Court, said that the judge who granted the order knew that he had no jurisdiction in the case, being a chieftaincy affair.

Tudun Wazirci said although the order had not been served on them, he was only commenting based on what he read in the social media.

Another lawyer, Umar Danbaito, said section 251 of the 1999 Constitution, which confers jurisdictional powers on the Federal High Court, did not include matters relating to chieftaincy affairs.

Danbaito argued that the jurisdiction of the Federal High Court was limited to issues relating to the federal government and its agencies, arms and ammunition, aviation and safety of aircraft, diplomatic, consular and trade representation, among others.

Another lawyer, Felix Jones Osimerhe, said the Federal High Court had no jurisdiction on chieftaincy affairs.

He said that even if it does, the state governor enjoys immunity; and therefore, contempt proceedings cannot be filed against him.

Also, Ali Jamilu said the Federal High Court had jurisdiction on issues relating to fundamental rights and not chieftaincy affairs.

He said Babba Dan Agundi and his lawyers hid under sections 45 and 46 to secure the order, noting that only a state High Court or Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court can adjudicate on issues to do with chieftaincy affairs.

Another lawyer, who does not want his name mentioned, said Babba Danagundi could be right if he could convince the Federal High Court that his fundamental human right was infringed upon.

Judge granted order from US – Gov Yusuf

Daily Trust Saturday reports that the reinstated emir was at the Kano Government House yesterday, where he received his appointment letter as the sole first-class Emir of Kano.

He landed in Kano late Thursday and was accorded a low key homecoming reception following security advice.

After issuing the reappointment letter to Emir Sanusi, Governor Yusuf vowed that he would report Justice Liman to the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) for allegedly issuing the letter from the United States.

“The person that issued the court order was in America but ordering us to stop what we are doing. I must present this issue of abuse before the Governor’s Forum so that we can tackle it accordingly.

“We are agents of following due process, and that is why we did what we did openly before everybody. Those that are meant to maintain the rule of law must follow that also,” the governor said.

No man can take what God has given – Sanusi

On his part, the reinstated emir commended Governor Yusuf and members of the House of Assembly for “summoning courage” to save Kano State and Nigeria through his reinstatement.

“It is a testament that no man can take what God has given,” he said.

The emir spoke shortly after receiving his reinstatement.

He said: “The Arabians used to say that in everything we are going to witness, there is a lesson that shows us that God is there. Whatever is happening to an individual is preordained by Allah; and to those that are sensible enough, it is a lesson.

“God is one, and whatever he does, nobody can change, and what he doesn’t do, nobody can.

“About 10 years ago, in this same place, former Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso gave me my appointment letter as the Emir of Kano. Today, I am here again receiving a reappointment letter from Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf.

“Time will not permit long talks. Whatever we will say we had said when we were leaving. We made it clear that God had preordained time and cause for everything and everyone. He gives leadership to whom he wants and at the time he wants. When he gives, no one can take it away, and when he takes it away, nobody can take it back.

“My governor and our Assembly members will not understand the gravity of what you did for the history of Kano and the country at large. Among Kano emirs, it started from Bagauda over 1, 000 years ago. In this year’s, it was once that we had Emir Muhammadu Koguna, who was overthrown and he came back after some days. This shows that in 1,000 years, there has been no case like what happened now.

“In the northern part of this country, we have seen in different states how politicians balkanised emirates with a state, with one emir becoming 20, some 19. In states of northern Nigeria, there are local governments with two or three first class emirs, all because the system has been destroyed.

“Had it been that this thing that was brought to Kano was allowed, one day we would wake up with emirs of Kumbotso, Bichi, Fagge and 44 others. So, what the government and the Assembly did is a rescue mission,” he said.

I’ve no idea of what happened in Kano – Kwankwaso

The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) in the 2023 general elections and the leader of the Kwankwasiyya movement, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, said he had no idea of what happened in Kano as he was neither briefed nor consulted.

Speaking with BBC, Hausa Service he said: “I will go to Kano very soon and speak with some of the members, especially the Speaker and the governor on what is happening.

“Rabiu Kwankwaso has burnt his hands over dictating what to do. We are still with the governor. It is just a matter of offering advice, and if you are not asked to do so, you keep quiet so long as things are going right. We just pray and hope that they would succeed.”

Daily Trust Saturday had reported that Kwankwaso had revealed that the chieftaincy law would be revisited.

He, however, said, “When I said we would revisit the case, I didn’t say the direction to follow. I just said it would be reviewed. When I go there I will hear what happened; and I am sure they will tell me whatever happened, and whatever they tell me, we will just pray for them. I heard that the Assembly members have repealed the law.

“What we were telling them was that they should go and investigate whether what happened was done out of goodwill or not. What happened appears to be a vendetta or cheating? It is just a matter of: Did Ganduje do right or wrong? It is not about going against him.”

Speaking further about the future of the emirate in relation to political influence, he said, “Those that are looking at it from the perspective of whether it is going to be tenure-based are somehow right, but who started it? When I came back as governor in 2011, everybody knew that the late Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero, was not supporting us. He was supporting Shekarau, but when we got into power we didn’t think of dethroning him. This is why we are telling people that everybody should sit where he belongs.”

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Mixed-Feelings-In-Karaye-Bichi-Gaya-Rano-As-Dethroned-Emirs-Leave

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by jimetagambo: 5:55am On May 25
They are all brothers. They will settle their differences.
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by magoo10(m): 5:56am On May 25
Even the midnight high court order couldn't save them.

The political emirs just got disgraced,it is obvious they have same unlearned mindset as ganduje.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Racoon(m): 6:03am On May 25
What would have happened if these emir rebuff Gandollar's attempt to enthrone them back then in order to refused to balkanized the Kano emirate and preserved it ancient history ?

But Ganduje’s dollars are too irresistible for them hence they sacrificed their integrity for peanuts. No convicted moral principles.Now see how they are being disgraced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Airdropboss(m): 6:04am On May 25
It is well in Kano. As some people are mourning, some are rejoicing. As e dey sweet me, e dey pain them grin grin grin
Anyways, I brought you good news. Behold, the potential Notcoins.
https:///TomClicker_bot?start=6320837365. https:///tronixapp_bot?start=6320837365. https:///catizenbot/gameapp?startapp=r_259_2160540. https:///dotcoin_bot?start=r_6320837365_1001972729366
https:///TigerNetwork_bot?start=r_N7W73U
Will surely cook like Notcoin cool cool
You SNOOZE you LOSE.
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Remman(m): 6:07am On May 25
Well, i have no idea how they run their thing but from what i've heard, Sanusi was the Emir before he was removed by the government.

One thing is, our own form of government is totally different from that of the UK where politicians cannot toil with traditional rulers. Here, it's the politicians that appoints and even pay them. Even our democracy is totally different from what a democracy looks like.
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Otuegbe: 6:09am On May 25
Kano is not what we think they are. Some people may think by now masses we troop the street burning tyres. But that's not the case because it has nothing to do with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Fkmodhi: 6:11am On May 25
Gandollar is just a greedy man and a thief nah so he fvckkk Bashir and jubrin up.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:18am On May 25
They really enjoyed that four years on thrones.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by princepee: 6:42am On May 25
tongue tongue
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by bewla(m): 6:48am On May 25
God lead
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by malali: 8:08am On May 25
Who else has noticed the timing of all these Kano Emirate tussles?

Just as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu marks one year in office, with very little progress to show and no relief for the common man from his numerous policies, suddenly, multiple dramas have emerged:

Sanusi versus Ado Bayero featuring Abba
Soyinka versus Peter Obi featuring Reno
NIGERIANS, DO NOT BE DISTRACTED!! IT'S ALL A PLOY.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should come out and tell us why Nigerians are still suffering despite all the policies he has implemented.
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09am On May 25
Let them go moan elsewhere. They were never emiratis to begin with
Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by Kukutente23: 8:40am On May 25
Who mixed it?

The lesson from all these is that the colonial system which subjugated our traditional institutions under politicians is an anomaly.

Before the advent of colonialism, there were processes by which each throne crowned its king.

This was jettisoned by the colonial masters in favour of their indirect rule system which is what led to politicians determining who becomes king today.

Since independence, every govt system has at one time or the other had cause to depose Kings be it military, parliamentary or presidential.

We need to divorce the traditional system from politicians. They can and should exist separately, serving cultural and heritage purposes as NGOs outside government control.

If churches and mosques can be outside govt control, our traditional institutions need to also be left alone to run of themselves. Both serve the same sentimental and cultural purpose anyway. It will save money, integrity and prestige.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by ElohimShenRa(m): 9:04am On May 25
My own concern is that - directionless people who insulted & disparaged Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in 2012 for exposing the incompetence & corruption of the Goodluck Jonathan administration - have suddenly become the emergency lover & defender of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by mastermaestro(m): 10:25am On May 25
This royal stool will never command high honour again. Can Sanusi speak against this current Kano government if it acted improperly? The Kano Emirate is only now an appendage of the government in power.

Need I remind you that this isn't the end? sad

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave by McStoic(m): 12:22pm On May 25
adenigga:

Mixed reactions are trailing the removal of five first-class emirs in Kano State and the disbandment of the emirates, Daily Trust Saturday reports

A Federal High Court, Kano Division, had issued an order stopping the Kano State Government from proscribing the four emirate councils and the dethronement of their emirs, including the Emir of Kano, who was replaced by Muhammadu Sanusi 11.

Justice Mohammed Liman granted the order in an application by Alhaji Aminu Babba Dan Agundi, the Sarkin Dawaki Babba of the Kano Emirate.

It would be recalled that former Governor Abdullahi Ganduje divided the Kano Emirate into five, creating and appointing first-class emirs for Bichi, Rano, Karaye and Gaya emirates after amending the Emirate Councils Law.

On Thursday, hours after the Kano State House of Assembly repealed the law, Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf deposed the emirs.

These include the 15th Fulani Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero; the Emir of Bichi, Alhaji Nasir Ado Bayero; the Emir of Rano, Alhaji Kabiru Muhammad Inuwa; the Emir of Karaye, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar II and the Emir of Gaya, Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim Abdulkadir.

Our correspondents report that the recent development has elicited divergent reactions.

In Karaye, findings revealed that the deposed emir vacated his palace Thursday night as sympathisers gathered to bid him farewell.

There was noticeable presence of security personnel stationed within the palace and in some strategic places in Karaye town.

Also, members of the community were seen conducting their normal activities but with serious concerns over the developing situation.

Abdullahi Ali, a trader said: “It is a difficult situation for all of us. Honestly, I am afraid I cannot say anything.”

Malam Sani, who works in the local government area said, “Whatever you see is from Allah.”

In Bichi, the horses of the deposed emir, Nasiru Ado Bayero, were reportedly evacuated from the palace, together with his other personal belongings.

Gates leading to the palace were manned by security operatives, although residents were seen going about their normal businesses as Friday was market day in Bichi.

“The emir left days before the announcement of his removal. It was nostalgic, honestly,” said Ismail, a school teacher.

Bintu, who said she was indifferent said: “Our prayer is that politicians would find a way of sorting out their differences instead of using traditional institutions to settle scores.

“Look at what is happening; the truth is that it is not worth it because all the emirs are related. It is one family, things like these can create bad blood,” she said.

Similarly, in Gaya, people were seen going about their activities.

Residents said the former emir vacated the palace at midnight on Thursday.

Also, there was no sign of any form of violence or resistance in the town, even as there was the presence of armed security personnel within the town.

A resident, Abubakar Shuaibu, said some people were not happy with the development.

There was similar deployment of security operatives in Rano Emirate.

Our correspondents made efforts to speak with people within the traditional institutions in all the delisted emirates but they were not forthcoming.

Mixed Feelings In Karaye, Bichi, Gaya, Rano As Dethroned Emirs Leave divided over High Court order

Lawyers in Kano were divided yesterday on whether or not the Federal High Court that granted an interim injunction restraining operationalisation of the Kano Emirate Councils (Repeal) Law 2024 has jurisdiction in the matter.

Our correspondent reports that when Babba Dan Agundi, who is a senior title holder rushed to the Federal High Court in Kano, he pleaded with the judge, through his lawyers, to restrain all relevant stakeholders not to temper with the existing emirates.

The respondents in the fundamental rights case are the Kano State Government, the House of Assembly, the Speaker, the Attorney-General, Commissioner of Police, Inspector-General of Police, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and the State Security Service.

Speaking on the development, Bashir Muhammad Tudun Wazirci, a lawyer, who defended Governor Yusuf at the Election Petition Tribunal, up to the Supreme Court, said that the judge who granted the order knew that he had no jurisdiction in the case, being a chieftaincy affair.

Tudun Wazirci said although the order had not been served on them, he was only commenting based on what he read in the social media.

Another lawyer, Umar Danbaito, said section 251 of the 1999 Constitution, which confers jurisdictional powers on the Federal High Court, did not include matters relating to chieftaincy affairs.

Danbaito argued that the jurisdiction of the Federal High Court was limited to issues relating to the federal government and its agencies, arms and ammunition, aviation and safety of aircraft, diplomatic, consular and trade representation, among others.

Another lawyer, Felix Jones Osimerhe, said the Federal High Court had no jurisdiction on chieftaincy affairs.

He said that even if it does, the state governor enjoys immunity; and therefore, contempt proceedings cannot be filed against him.

Also, Ali Jamilu said the Federal High Court had jurisdiction on issues relating to fundamental rights and not chieftaincy affairs.

He said Babba Dan Agundi and his lawyers hid under sections 45 and 46 to secure the order, noting that only a state High Court or Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court can adjudicate on issues to do with chieftaincy affairs.

Another lawyer, who does not want his name mentioned, said Babba Danagundi could be right if he could convince the Federal High Court that his fundamental human right was infringed upon.

Judge granted order from US – Gov Yusuf

Daily Trust Saturday reports that the reinstated emir was at the Kano Government House yesterday, where he received his appointment letter as the sole first-class Emir of Kano.

He landed in Kano late Thursday and was accorded a low key homecoming reception following security advice.

After issuing the reappointment letter to Emir Sanusi, Governor Yusuf vowed that he would report Justice Liman to the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) for allegedly issuing the letter from the United States.

“The person that issued the court order was in America but ordering us to stop what we are doing. I must present this issue of abuse before the Governor’s Forum so that we can tackle it accordingly.

“We are agents of following due process, and that is why we did what we did openly before everybody. Those that are meant to maintain the rule of law must follow that also,” the governor said.

No man can take what God has given – Sanusi

On his part, the reinstated emir commended Governor Yusuf and members of the House of Assembly for “summoning courage” to save Kano State and Nigeria through his reinstatement.

“It is a testament that no man can take what God has given,” he said.

The emir spoke shortly after receiving his reinstatement.

He said: “The Arabians used to say that in everything we are going to witness, there is a lesson that shows us that God is there. Whatever is happening to an individual is preordained by Allah; and to those that are sensible enough, it is a lesson.

“God is one, and whatever he does, nobody can change, and what he doesn’t do, nobody can.

“About 10 years ago, in this same place, former Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso gave me my appointment letter as the Emir of Kano. Today, I am here again receiving a reappointment letter from Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf.

“Time will not permit long talks. Whatever we will say we had said when we were leaving. We made it clear that God had preordained time and cause for everything and everyone. He gives leadership to whom he wants and at the time he wants. When he gives, no one can take it away, and when he takes it away, nobody can take it back.

“My governor and our Assembly members will not understand the gravity of what you did for the history of Kano and the country at large. Among Kano emirs, it started from Bagauda over 1, 000 years ago. In this year’s, it was once that we had Emir Muhammadu Koguna, who was overthrown and he came back after some days. This shows that in 1,000 years, there has been no case like what happened now.

“In the northern part of this country, we have seen in different states how politicians balkanised emirates with a state, with one emir becoming 20, some 19. In states of northern Nigeria, there are local governments with two or three first class emirs, all because the system has been destroyed.

“Had it been that this thing that was brought to Kano was allowed, one day we would wake up with emirs of Kumbotso, Bichi, Fagge and 44 others. So, what the government and the Assembly did is a rescue mission,” he said.

I’ve no idea of what happened in Kano – Kwankwaso

The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) in the 2023 general elections and the leader of the Kwankwasiyya movement, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, said he had no idea of what happened in Kano as he was neither briefed nor consulted.

Speaking with BBC, Hausa Service he said: “I will go to Kano very soon and speak with some of the members, especially the Speaker and the governor on what is happening.

“Rabiu Kwankwaso has burnt his hands over dictating what to do. We are still with the governor. It is just a matter of offering advice, and if you are not asked to do so, you keep quiet so long as things are going right. We just pray and hope that they would succeed.”

Daily Trust Saturday had reported that Kwankwaso had revealed that the chieftaincy law would be revisited.

He, however, said, “When I said we would revisit the case, I didn’t say the direction to follow. I just said it would be reviewed. When I go there I will hear what happened; and I am sure they will tell me whatever happened, and whatever they tell me, we will just pray for them. I heard that the Assembly members have repealed the law.

“What we were telling them was that they should go and investigate whether what happened was done out of goodwill or not. What happened appears to be a vendetta or cheating? It is just a matter of: Did Ganduje do right or wrong? It is not about going against him.”

Speaking further about the future of the emirate in relation to political influence, he said, “Those that are looking at it from the perspective of whether it is going to be tenure-based are somehow right, but who started it? When I came back as governor in 2011, everybody knew that the late Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero, was not supporting us. He was supporting Shekarau, but when we got into power we didn’t think of dethroning him. This is why we are telling people that everybody should sit where he belongs.”

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Mixed-Feelings-In-Karaye-Bichi-Gaya-Rano-As-Dethroned-Emirs-Leave

Okay na

(1) (Reply)

Democracy, Election 2007, How Much Will You Participate? / Dariyes' Associate Jailed In London! / World Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.