Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is It Possible To Get The List Of All The Ppas In A Particular State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Possible To Get The List Of All The Ppas In A Particular State? (282 Views)

URGENT: Searching For Ppas In Ibadan / PPAs In Ajah, Lagos / Nysc Oyo 2017:ex And Current Corpers, Please Kindly Tell Us About The Best Ppas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get The List Of All The Ppas In A Particular State? by Solanaa: 6:32am On May 25
Is that accessible or possible?

I'll be grateful if one could share the link or file. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Get The List Of All The Ppas In A Particular State? by sonofthunder: 6:50am On May 25
Solanaa:
Is that accessible or possible?

I'll be grateful if one could share the link or file. Thanks

Why not make it your project?

grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get The List Of All The Ppas In A Particular State? by Solanaa: 7:43am On May 25
sonofthunder:

Why not make it your project?

grin

After all the stress and headache my project gave me? Lol tell the incoming final years bruh! cry

(1) (Reply)

You Invited To Participate & Receive Certificate Of Participation And Associate / Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice #30k Kpere / Join Us In 2D Digital Animation With Visual Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.