Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 (592 Views)

Is Wole Soyinka Still Calling Obi Supporters Fascists? / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by waynetee(m): 8:01am On May 25
I listened to Wole Soyinka Interview and I can't stop wondering how that old can still put his thoughts together in a very eloquent way.
Everything he said is 100% correct, even his enemies knows that, reason they are sad
And bitter

Peter obi on the other hands, he keep getting advice from mad people. He has never made any sense in his life, all is intentions is always failing. He is always saying "China went back to China".

The old miscreant he is also working with called Dafti. That one that got popular with his thieving attitude after he was sent of Abuja for rigging. That oldest daftest human being i've ever seen. The fool didn't even win his polling unit and they wants to be president. grin

Let's tell overselves the truth, Peter obi will never be president, at least not in Nigeria. You can wail from now till you die, that won't Change anything

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by phorget(m): 8:06am On May 25
waynetee:
I listened to Wole Soyinka Interview and I can't stop wondering how that old can still put his thoughts together in a very eloquent way.
Everything he said is 100% correct, even his enemies knows that, reason they are sad
And bitter

Peter obi on the other hands, he keeps getting getting advice from mad people. He has never made any sense in his life, all is intentions is always failing. He is always saying "China went back to China".

The old miscreant is always working with called Dafti. That one get popular with is thieving attitudes

Gbola must be so eloquent then.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by yarimo(m): 8:18am On May 25
Datti that was caught lying 😅 no any president in the world has 608 aircraft in his/ her fleet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by kYjelly2: 8:27am On May 25
yarimo:
Datti that was caught lying 😅 no any president in the world has 608 aircraft in his/ her fleet

Sir, please how can we convert our like here to naira
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by waynetee(m): 8:38am On May 25
yarimo:

He and his gaybrel master cannot make a simple sentence without misinforming. They don't know anything at all. Olodo rabatas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by Sannisege: 8:45am On May 25
Obi and Datti are two schizophrenic illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by magoo10(m): 8:53am On May 25
What has his eloquence contributed to Nigeria other than supporting gangsterism and exhanging banters on the social media with nigerians young enough to be his great grand children.

Mention one professor in Nigeria that has descended so low as he has shamelessly done.
It shows that the tout in him is greater than the sensibilities he got.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by Brenbentondiaz: 8:56am On May 25
Lolz at Dafti Baba Ahmed. Deadly combo of Bitter Grievingory Obi and Dafti BadBad Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by agadez007(m): 9:17am On May 25
It’s 2024 and black man stills thinks fluency in English is equals to intelligence
Do you know that even a British slowpoke will be very fluent in English because it’s their language and not necessarily because he is intelligent
I don’t need to explain to people that saw a man lick Microphone when they told him to test the Microphone and said to themselves “Yeah this is the Man for Nigeria “

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by ambale(m): 10:28am On May 25
Una all just wan talk Sha

Tinubu government is so bad that nobody don talk one thing he did in one year

Even Prof sef begin dodge am dey misfire

Wetin concern obi and inflation now?

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by OPICANTO2223: 10:42am On May 25
Not eloquent but highly inconsequential. What about druggie frog eye and eloquency?. A senile demented man with aihzimers disease can speak English but the real question is ,IS HE MAKING SENSE?.
Hunger is killing oduduwpigs and he is busy spewing trash. NPAWARIANS never disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by MEEVEET: 10:45am On May 25
waynetee:
And bitter

Peter obi on the other hands, he keep getting advice from mad people. He has never made any sense in his life, all is intentions is always failing. He is always saying "China went back to China".

The old miscreant he is also working with called Dafti. That one that got popular with his thieving attitude after he was sent of Abuja for rigging. That oldest daftest human being i've ever seen. The fool didn't even win his polling unit and they wants to be president. grin

Let's tell overselves the truth, Peter obi will never be president, at least not in Nigeria. You can wail from now till you die, that won't Change anything
Datti has a PhD something Soyinka doesn't know anything about

It's Ok to be given prof for political reasons without PhD like Soyinka and Osibanjo

Politics can't buy you PhD because your thesis would be available for life

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by flokii: 10:47am On May 25
Prof. Wole Soyinka is very sound and intelligent, unlike the others you mentioned on a wild goose chase. The man is aging gracefully and is still very much alert unlike the 'gbaju e' that finds it difficult to make meaningful statements. Even after cramming fake statistics, to dish them out to his gullible audience na still wahala.
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by mairogo: 10:49am On May 25
Wole Soyinka once said that "The man dies who keeps silent in the face of tyranny"
I think that man has died in Wole Soyinka. A man who's more concerned with Peter Obi and 2027 than with the current wicked govt that has shown Nigerians shege.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by Beautifulday: 11:49am On May 25
A fool can be eloquent.

What is eloquent?

fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
"an eloquent speech"

A fool can be fluent and persuasive with foolishness.

Scammers are eloquent too.

In fact, eloquence is a major tool in the toolbox of a scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by PressMyButton: 11:56am On May 25
MEEVEET:

Datti has a PhD something Soyinka doesn't know anything about

It's Ok to be given prof for political reasons without PhD like Soyinka and Osibanjo

Politics can't buy you PhD because your thesis would be available for life
Where is GEJ's thesis?
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by Oilwell(m): 11:56am On May 25
yarimo:

Fake caption. Agbado urchins and falsehood na 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by nedu666: 12:04pm On May 25
flokii:
Prof. Wole Soyinka is very sound and intelligent, unlike the others you mentioned on a wild goose chase. The man is aging gracefully and is still very much alert unlike the 'gbaju e' that finds it difficult to make meaningful statements. Even after cramming fake statistics, to dish them out to his gullible audience na still wahala.

A sound and intelligent man that supported a dullard like buhari. Buhari that in 2015 president interview did not know the deutsch mark was no longer in use.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by MEEVEET: 12:13pm On May 25
PressMyButton:

Where is GEJ's thesis?
Go and ask Him
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by PressMyButton: 12:22pm On May 25
MEEVEET:

Go and ask Him
But you were here spewing meaningless theories with your limited knowledge. GEJ was a former President, his thesis should be easily available, shouldn't it?
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On May 25
kYjelly2:

Sir, please how can we convert our like here to naira
looks for kids like you who think likes is an achievement 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by MEEVEET: 12:56pm On May 25
PressMyButton:

But you were here spewing meaningless theories with your limited knowledge. GEJ was a former President, his thesis should be easily available, shouldn't it?
Sure it is no body has denied it
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by EmiloCorn: 12:57pm On May 25
Yes exactly, and everybody knows it. Even that senator Patric obiaghonghon (etc whatever his name is undecided ) from edo state is more eloquent than wole soyinka

That's if we go by the same standards the op is using to justify eloquence cool

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by PressMyButton: 1:00pm On May 25
MEEVEET:
Sure it is no body has denied it
We want to see it like everyother thesis, where is it, which library is it kept?
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by Seefinish: 1:03pm On May 25
waynetee:
And bitter

only a cultist will see another cultist making sense.
With the high cost of living in Nigeria, the old cultist don't see it, it is Obi he sees as the problem.
Obidient don't need his advice. He has nothing meaningful to give

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:08pm On May 25
Eloquence is not a measure of wisdom or maturity!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by AcadaWriter: 1:12pm On May 25
politician and Datti are two schizophrenic illiterates.
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by TouchNfollow(f): 1:20pm On May 25
waynetee:
And bitter

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by 11Monkeys: 1:21pm On May 25
waynetee:
And bitter

Foolishness is when you leave the govt in power that brought misery to Nigerians and focus on a private individual that has nothing associated with the present predicament of Nigerians. It's a case of advanced dementia.

Like the Nazi propagandist named Joseph Goebbels stated; Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.

The man is simply an idiot on atomic scale. Eloquence doesn't make you a great and revered personality. There are lots of eloquent vampires on planet earth.

Soyinka is a moronic vampire.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by MEEVEET: 2:10pm On May 25
PressMyButton:

We want to see it like everyother thesis, where is it, which library is it kept?
And and ask uniport na... Who is the We?

So a no body like you would ask me to go combing archives to find thesis of a PhD holder?
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by PressMyButton: 2:18pm On May 25
MEEVEET:

And and ask uniport na... Who is the We?

So a no body like you would ask me to go combing archives to find thesis of a PhD holder?
Does it mean that it was never published?. And the thesis is never been linked on GEJ's personal biodata available on internet neither could UNIPORT make it available on their portal. I have never seen a thesis this hard to come by.
Re: Wole Soyinka Still More Eloquent Than Dafti And Obi At 90 by ElSudani: 2:21pm On May 25
That one who was crying like a baby everywhere? He doesn't have anything on Wole Soyinka. Where was he and his master when Soyinka was battling dictatorship in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those That Said NLC Are Toothless Are Now Sitting At Home Today Monday / The Restructuring Model That Would've Helped Nigeria / Yar'adua, Do These And Take 2011 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.