Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,906 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Major Players In The Crypto Industry And A Lesson To Learn From Them - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Major Players In The Crypto Industry And A Lesson To Learn From Them (85 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / The Scam In The Crypto World / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Players In The Crypto Industry And A Lesson To Learn From Them by MantheDude: 9:17am On May 25
After seeing the success that the crypto industry has seen over time, it will not be bad to look into how we have gotten to this phase and how to further leverage it and see how to develop it to the best.

Reading through the internet today and on major blockchain journals, cointelegraph, I came across such a post that is worthy of note, which references her and it talks about the women behind the world's largest crypto exchanges; Gracy Chen of Bitget and He Yi of Binance.

I checked the outcome of both exchanges because of this, and these leaders deserve praise. He Yi has been incredibly successful in propelling Binance to its current position, and Gracy has been equally successful in using all available resources to propel Bitget to a higher position and even further into various markets and geographical areas in a short amount of time. This is noteworthy, in my opinion, and ought to be acknowledged. They have helped to make us all happy in the cryptocurrency world today.

(1) (Reply)

Dogemob: From Memes To Millions—the Hype Behind Bitget Listing / The Best Accelerators For Startups: A Guide To Accelerate Your Business Growth / Join Pixel Verse: Your Gateway To The Digital Art World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.