Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,221 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says (26781 Views)

Papua New Guinea Landslide: 2,000 Buried Alive / Devastating Landslide Buries Hundreds Of Homes In Peru ( Pics, Video) / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Czarugo007: 5:59pm On May 25
I wonder why china and Russia keep keeping quiet about this.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by iampeterben(m): 5:59pm On May 25
This is why everytime you wake up in the morning always give praise to God for the gift of a new day and for the gift of Nigeria without any natural disaster. May the souls of the dead rest in peace and may God help the nation.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Illegal1(m): 6:05pm On May 25
muyico:
Gud leader but bad nature we here in Nigeria Gud nature but bad leaders
omoh..........dis life no jst balance at all.

bt bad leaders still beta pass bad nature
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by JuanDeDios: 6:10pm On May 25
God1000:
Very sad, this is where western help is needed but they prefer sending bombs worth billions of dollars to wipe out a population and ignore disasters around the world
Onyiiobi7735:
Very unfortunate.The Western hypocrites should be channeling their assistance to geologically climatically troubled regions like PNG,but no,the Pigs prefer fomenting chaos and keeping conflicts alive by sending weapons in constant flow, just like in the ongoing Israel Hamas war.
Western White Pigs are a curse to the world.
BTW,New Guinea lies on the Notorious Pacific Ring of Fire which rings the Pacific Ocean.
This tectonic belt is ravaged by earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons volcanic activity and tsunamis.
In the end, it's the West that will go and help them (They're on their way as we speak). You two and your big for nothing (BfG) country will do nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Inspirer1: 6:13pm On May 25
tunjijones:
We are so blessed in Nigeria that we don't have this type of natural disasters.

But we have leadership disasters, which have destroyed the economy and wellbeing of most Nigerians.
yes o, I wish the bold can be fixed
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by brightovio007(m): 6:20pm On May 25
Onyiiobi7735:
Very unfortunate.The Western hypocrites should be channeling their assistance to geologically climatically troubled regions like PNG,but no,the Pigs prefer fomenting chaos and keeping conflicts alive by sending weapons in constant flow, just like in the ongoing Israel Hamas war.
Western White Pigs are a curse to the world.
BTW,New Guinea lies on the Notorious Pacific Ring of Fire which rings the Pacific Ocean.
This tectonic belt is ravaged by earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons volcanic activity and tsunamis.
African too suffer for this life. Our leaders behave like pig once opportuned to be in the corridor of power. If one can't help ourselves then forget about foreign assistance. No more the likes of Nelson Mandela in today's political arena. Our problem is man made.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by ziragoldd(m): 6:24pm On May 25
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Fryx: 6:28pm On May 25
To those wey dey carry this world for head. Earth wey no even love you. You think say here na your home?
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Bluntemperor: 6:33pm On May 25
The God Of Mercy On Nigeria:
Can you see how God has been good to us,in Nigeria?
Here in Nigeria- there is No Hurricane,No Typhoon,No Earthquakes,No Landslides, No Strong Winds,No EarthTremor!
Yet,our Bad Leaders- ruling Nigeria- from Local Councils,to Past and some
Present Executives,the Past and Present National Assembly,the past and some present Governors,the past and some present Ministers,those in MADs( Min.Agencies and Departments -e g DISCOS,the NNPC,the Min of Poverty Alieviation,etc have Corruption compromised,in almost all the Systems in Nigeria!
Our Traditional Rulers and Religious leaders and their Tribal lords, enjoy being seen in the Mosques and Churches,yet they lack the Fear of God and have Failed to tell their Subjects the Truth when in Position of Power and Authority.
But yet God is still Merciful to Nigerians,with all our greed, dirtiness wickedness,lack of Patriotism.e g imagine some in Nigeria - using Terrorism, Kidnapping, Criminalities across the Borders,as a way to spoil Nigeria!
We are not up to Americans in population,we are not up to India 1.4Billion,not the Chinese Population of 1.4Billion!
So what is our Problems - we lack discipline and we even carry our own God given -Resources and Money back to them - in Dubai,New York, Europe, London,etc,just to hide our Stolen loot.
•Father Lord, please, continue to safe Nigeria from these Natural Disasters all our days long and course us to Fear you and Make Nigeria Great, ijn.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by HateBigots: 6:33pm On May 25
God1000:
Very sad, this is where western help is needed but they prefer sending bombs worth billions of dollars to wipe out a population and ignore disasters around the world

Can't black people help themselves?? Always begging the white for alms
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by EnterpriseMan: 6:36pm On May 25
God have mercy
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Vulcan24(m): 6:43pm On May 25
Their govt know the geology of those areas yet refuse to send them help in terms of constructing better houses and canals and drainages! They obviously built their houses disturbing the earth and below sea level!

Those villages needs to be evacuated or developed with modern structures. This is homicide on the path of their govt
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by freshkpomo(m): 6:44pm On May 25
God1000:
Very sad, this is where western help is needed but they prefer sending bombs worth billions of dollars to wipe out a population and ignore disasters around the world? Why not call on Saudi Arabia or Russia or China to help.

Must you always be almajiri all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Fuckyoumod: 6:52pm On May 25
God1000:

They prefer giving food and aid to Hamas terrorists.
When Nigerians are hungry and in need of aid.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by GIoriousGboIa: 6:53pm On May 25
God1000:

it's obvious your dumb brain has been donated to the gods.
Reason why you sound more dumb
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by sanya4good(m): 6:59pm On May 25
This country is always prone to sad news
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On May 25
This is so scary
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On May 25
GreatNigStudent:
Good evening Sir, Good evening Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday morning, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday morning other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at Number 28, Abiodun Akerele Street, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0701 897 45 83

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
00 2 4 8 6 9 3 23
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my phone,, Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

You never sell this phone? Bloody online Almajiri.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On May 25
God1000:

What's stopping other African countries from helping them? Confused race .....always looking up to the west....... Almajiri race.....
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by SaturnNick(m): 7:45pm On May 25
This is so pathetic
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by jojothaiv(m): 8:03pm On May 25
This is terrible, may God rest their souls.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by MrPOTUS: 8:42pm On May 25
God1000:

Black man with entitlement mentality.

When d west also suffer from their own natural disaster, do dey call on Africa or any Africa country for help undecided

Make una no hold una useless leaders accountable and demand good governance.

Keep expecting d west to give you breast milk when you encounter problems undecided
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by CJStarz: 8:48pm On May 25
Buried alive? What a terrible way to go
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by authority2006(m): 9:05pm On May 25
EdiskyHarry:
Sad, I pray may we never experienced natural disasters in Nigeria. Because our APC government will use that opportunity to cash out just like sadiya was cashing out during COVID 19 in the name of school feeding program.

Her own corruption was a child play compared to what happened in the NNDC during covid-19 period. Not downplaying what she did but all of them (ministries and commissions) were just competing on who could still the most
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by strangest(m): 9:30pm On May 25
Australia...the only country assisting PNG
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by donforeign: 11:01pm On May 25
God1000:

tell ur god Russia to do the needful
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:13am On May 26
God1000:

This pro-jihadists boy, must everything be blaned on the west?

What are the African leaders doing with their own resources
Are they both physically and financially crippled and useless?

If that Israeli war against your jihadi brothers is still paining you, then you can choose to go and commit suicide

The righteous war against Islamic terrorists and terrorism must continue at all cost until the world is rid of those despicable creatures.
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Major1984(m): 6:38am On May 26
God1000:

what has been your contribution to the drainage blocked by dirties in your area ? Before you criticize the west ,which significant contribution have done in your area/ locality as a good Nigerian you are claiming ?
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Deepspirituals: 12:24pm On May 26
This is Pathetic.

God have Mercy
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by Inyaky(f): 1:35pm On May 26
It should 300 houses buried and 1100 people missing
Re: More Than 300 Buried In Papua New Guinea Landslide, Local Media Says by travelzcruix: 9:36pm On May 26
tunjijones:
We are so blessed in Nigeria that we don't have this type of natural disasters.

But we have leadership disasters, which have destroyed the economy and wellbeing of most Nigerians.
OP the Bad leadership is an equivalent to 10 natural disasters at once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. / "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.