Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka (1203 Views)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by MEEVEET: 3:48pm On May 25
Beautifulday:
Who is Soyinka where Obasanjo is that this lady is tell Obasanjo to shutup but tell others not to tell Soyinka the same?

Obasanjo is a PhD holder, Soyinka isn't
Obasanjo was a military general Soyinka isn't

In what way can Soyinka be compared to Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Beautifulday: 3:49pm On May 25
MEEVEET:

Obasanjo is a PhD holder, Soyinka isn't
Obasanjo was a military general Soyinka isn't

In what way can Soyinka be compared to Obasanjo?

That is my question. Why is she insulting Obasanjo but asking people not to insult Soyinka?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by WizardOfNG: 3:50pm On May 25
Beautifulday:
Who is Soyinka where Obasanjo is that this lady is tell Obasanjo to shutup but tell others not to tell Soyinka the same?

You are so moved by bias you cannot see the obvious. Soyinka’s opinion is that of a private citizen and non-Politician.

OBJ talk is that of a former President who ruined lives, supplanted gangsters all across the SW as Governors, impeached governors he did not like and failed to deliver fundamental reforms that would have left us much better off than we are today.
$16 billion dollars NIPP cash vanished into thin air between him and Atiku with not a megawatt of electricity added to our grid.

We cannot forget his vindictiveness of trying to destroy who/what he dislikes like Tinubu and Lagos back then.

For him to then be trying to instigate chaos and insurrection against other elected Presidents after him is condemnable for those who remember his rule well and were seriously let down by it.

Soyinka has held no public office and has led no Nigerian politically. He is only proffering opinions he is entitled to same as you do everyday as a non-Politician who has not directly failed anyone and can therefore have strong opinion about those you feel are failing or have failed (Obi) in leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Beautifulday: 3:54pm On May 25
WizardOfNG:

You are so moved by bias you cannot see the obvious. Soyinka’s opinion is that of a private citizen and non-Politician.

OBJ talk is that of a former President who ruined lives, supplanted gangsters all across the SW as Governors, impeached governors he did not like and failed to deliver fundamental reforms that would have left us much better off than we are today.
$16 billion dollars NIPP cash vanished into thin air between him and Atiku with not a megawatt of electricity added to our grid.

We cannot forget his vindictiveness of trying to destroy who/what he dislikes like Tinubu and Lagos back then.

For him to then be trying to instigate chaos and insurrection against other elected Presidents after him is condemnable for those who remember his rule well and were seriously let down by it.

Soyinka has held no public office and has led no Nigerian politically. He is only proffering opinions he is entitled to same as you do everyday as a non-Politician who has not directly failed anyone and can therefore have strong opinion about those you feel are failing or have failed (Obi) in leadership.

You are the bias one here. A man who generated so much heat on international scene when he swore to tire his American passport is whom you are calling a private citizen and a non-politician?

Maybe polite mean different thing to you.

Everyone who has a voter card is a politician. Talk more of a political influencer

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by MEEVEET: 4:00pm On May 25
Beautifulday:

That is my question. Why is she insulting Obasanjo but asking people not to insult Soyinka?
Let me tell you something about APC supporters

Anything they accuse you of they are doing it

They like projecting their thoughts, plans and mindset on others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Beautifulday: 4:01pm On May 25
MEEVEET:

Let me tell you something about APC supporters

Anything they accuse you of they are doing it

They like projecting their thoughts, plans and mindset on others

Thank God for sane Nigerians who are standing up to their madness

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by WizardOfNG: 4:32pm On May 25
Beautifulday:

You are the bias one here. A man who generated so much heat on international scene when he swore to tire his American passport is whom you are calling a private citizen and a non-politician?

Maybe polite mean different thing to you.

Everyone who has a voter card is a politician. Talk more of a political influencer

You can see it as you please but the reality is that Soyinka has never held any elective political or public administration office.

Talk less of one he has used incompetently or corruptly to let down an electorate, who would then have the right to be mad at him, as is the case with Obi, Tinubu, OBJ etal.

Soyinka can condemn Obi and others on their record as elected political leaders. It is his right to do so even though bitter, uncouth, ill-mannered, virulent, inconsiderate and fascist Obidients will never agree with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by olisaEze(m): 4:50pm On May 25
AndroBlaze:

You see why those who lived in Western Nigeria will always be grateful to Awolowo for the quality free education he gave us and our parents. If only this man knew just a little history, would he still be comfortable typing this.

Imagine a fullblooded Igbo man, deriding one of the few Yoruba men who sacrificed his life and safety to ensure that the Igbos had the right to secede during the civil war and bigging up the other one that was to busy shooting and blowing up everything in sight in Eastern Nigeria....truly wonders will never cease.

Shut your misguided, ignorant & misinformed decrepit mouth up dia you big f@@l! Do you know how many lives the SE has sacrificed many times over for you ignorant ronu SW’ern tribalists?? Maj. Nzeogwu’s sacrifice was for the Awolowo you ingrates use as an excuse to attack people who aren’t even SEners. But it is one geriatric petty criminal who cannot prove who he came to meet or on whose behalf he came that is your hero! Get off my mentions you @rse-swipe!! angry
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by AndroBlaze: 6:16pm On May 25
olisaEze:

Shut your misguided, ignorant & misinformed decrepit mouth up dia you big f@@l! Do you know how many lives the SE has sacrificed many times over for you ignorant ronu SW’ern tribalists?? Maj. Nzeogwu’s sacrifice was for the Awolowo you ingrates use as an excuse to attack people who aren’t even SEners. But it is one geriatric petty criminal who cannot prove who he came to meet or on whose behalf he came that is your hero! Get off my mentions you @rse-swipe!! angry

Again the level and quality of your education keeps shinning through every thing you do.... a simple coherent reply or rebuttal to what I just wrote is evidently to difficult for you and the people you represent.

Keep on making more noise than a flushed toilet, I mean that's all you and your likes have always been good at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by AfonjaConehead: 6:19pm On May 25
Soyinka should please remain a statesman...

Btw,vvv grin

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Sannisege: 6:29pm On May 25
TruthIsBitter02:
Oga leave Igbos out of this, we are comparing two Yoruba men. What is your obsession with Igbos self, must you drag Igbos in everything you do. Maybe if you are unable to impregnate your wife you also blame the Igbos too. God forbid, who do Una this thing sef
Two Yoruba men that are greater than all Igbo combined.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by olisaEze(m): 6:39pm On May 25
AndroBlaze:

Again the level and quality of your education keeps shines through every thing you do.... a simple coherent reply or rebuttal to what I just wrote is evidently to difficult for you and the people you represent.

Keep on making more noise than a flushed toilet, I mean that's all you and your likes have always been good at.

Comon goan take a seat with the rest of the imbeciles dia u half-baked, pretend literate! Is it ur Nigerian low quality handout supported education that did not teach u sense enough not to allow a drug baron to power that u want to boast about now?? On whose behalf did 'Courage the cowardly Dog' sneak into a war zone to mediate for when he could not speak out against two pogroms orchestrated in quick succession against the SE with a lie! Bloody history appropriator, supporter of Poseidon the tamer of Kuramo beach drugstore! C’mon fly away from my mentions, anu mpama!!grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by BigkokoRep: 7:40pm On May 25
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no mind the olodo yapata.

OneCandleAway:

6 to 8 aircrafts olodo
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by OneCandleAway(f): 7:42pm On May 25
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no mind the olodo yapata.

I mean how can someone believe he said six hundred and eight

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Eunoiaa(f): 7:50pm On May 25
garykoeman:
It not my portion.

You and Peter obi would die painfully.

Useless people and supporters.

So e pain you? 🤣🤣🤣

But you cannot see the hypocrisy and insult in her words to Obasanjo?
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Eunoiaa(f): 7:58pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
Soyinka is 10x whatever Achebe attempted to be

So yea, we understand Igbos frustrations cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is becoming unbecoming of you.

Like, really, are you just dumb or what? I responded to your other comment about CA, and I'm even just realizing what you're attempting to do.

Why are you bringing CA into the matter? Like for what reason? From where to where? Instead of addressing the matter at hand, you're making a childish attempt at deflecting into what is not. You created a fake scenario of some competition between WS and CA and you ran with it, littering every thread.

I am forced to think this is motivated by money or some (material) gains on your part, because you "jampack" names of great people in history, and you name-drop (philosophical) thinkers all over your profile, yet look at the quality of your thoughts. 😂😂

Each time I see your moniker and comments on here, I just burst into fresh rounds of laughter, because, did you ever attempt to call me out on being a feminist on my main? You? Me? Did you?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by ivandragon: 8:03pm On May 25
Hmm...

Some people can't take what they so carelessly dish out...

I recall WS called some people mammy waters and hippopotamus... no one read any ethnic slur to it.

Today, WS is on the receiving end of some fairly deserved criticism based on his own sound bites of the recent past, but he and some others have quickly painted it with ethnic colours to detract from one critical fact... the apc has failed in all ramifications.

Notwithstanding, those in the opposition must be mindful how they make thier feelings known and avoid sensitive ethnic slurs.
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Eunoiaa(f): 8:30pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
How many African Nobel prize winners do we have in academic field ?

An answer to that is a proof of WS greatness

But obidients can't relate cheesy cheesy

Mind you, your dearly beloved writer doesn't believe in God.

So since you think WS is so great, and never wrong, when are you going to deny the existence of God? grin

Shey you think he is right on *everything?*

Because you insult the atheists on Nairaland, but you're suspending your critical thinking and saying no one dares to criticize WS when he's just as irreligious as the ones on here.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/21/i-dont-need-religion-wole-soyinka/

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Forkthiefnubu: 8:39pm On May 25
Even the females scratch faces are thugs and axe holes

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Eunoiaa(f): 8:47pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
How many African Nobel prize winners do we have in academic field ?

An answer to that is a proof of WS greatness

But obidients can't relate cheesy cheesy

Lmaoooo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/12/9/africas-nobel-prize-winners-a-list

Rational thinker my ass. Bloody BATerian.

Its like you're confusing first for only and whining yourself cheesy.

You also obviously cannot relate like mad.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Ofunaofu: 9:49pm On May 25
garykoeman:
Nonsense what is the hypocrisy there.

Didn't you see where she said that Obasanjo should shut up?
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Antivirus92(m): 9:58pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
Soyinka is 10x whatever Achebe attempted to be

So yea, we understand Igbos frustrations cheesy cheesy cheesy
while soyinka is celebrating his 89th birthday, achebes things fall apart 50th birthday is being celebrated worldwide. A gathering of ten children randomly in the streets of ogun state will let you know that nine and half of the kids cannot name two books written by the old tribalist. Just type "the father of African literature" on the Google search engine and cure yourself of your ignorance. It's a taboo mentioning Soyinka and the great Achebe in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by BigkokoRep: 5:11am On May 26
They're really pathetic. Are they not same people that supported Buhari twice back to back for eight years without saying pim? Now hear the white haired cultist saying Buhari was a disaster!

Na their way joor.....

OneCandleAway:

I mean how can someone believe he said six hundred and eight
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by Beautifulday: 11:22am On May 26
WizardOfNG:

You can see it as you please but the reality is that Soyinka has never held any elective political or public administration office.

Talk less of one he has used incompetently or corruptly to let down an electorate, who would then have the right to be mad at him, as is the case with Obi, Tinubu, OBJ etal.

Soyinka can condemn Obi and others on their record as elected political leaders. It is his right to do so even though bitter, uncouth, ill-mannered, virulent, inconsiderate and fascist Obidients will never agree with that.

Polical sponsors and people who change government don't contest for political post. Most times they aren't citizens of country they change their government.

As Soyinka has right to condemn other people. So do others have the right to condemn him too.

That is my point
Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by zomby(m): 4:18pm On May 27

Re: Hypocrisy Of APC Supporter Exposed As She Calls Out Those Abusing Soyinka by zomby(m): 4:22pm On May 27
Internet bullies??
No way! I call them internet pigs.
Wole Shoyinka remains one of the profound intelligent beings in Nigeria today.
The man deeply thinks before making any moves, therefore, when he talks most of us are compelled to listen.
As usual, the man profoundly expressed himself by indicating that Bitter Obi is unfit to lead our country.
My big question to all is: Are you guys surprised by Wole’s Shoyinka sincere statement?

My personal answer to this question is CAPITAL NO!
You don’t need to be a scientist or a spiritual leader to clearly understand that Bitter Obi doesn’t have the capability to lead a very complicated country like Nigeria.
Yes, you may love and support the man, but be honest to yourselves…it isn’t a miracle to figure out that Bitter Obi isn’t intelligent or expose enough to relocate to Aso Rock. There is no need to go deeper into the reason why the man isn’t capable.

If he contests during the next presidential election, I am completely confident to say that the outcome of the election will be worse than the last…if he gets more than 15% of the total votes, he should consider himself very lucky.
The man has exposed himself, his standard and level of competence; he is completely clueless.

With all the mess Buhari left behind, can you imagine Bitter Obi as our president This country wound have gone underground by now. In fact, Bitter Obi would be a better person and a solid leader if he had just .5% of Wole shoyinka’s intelligence, wisdom/ common sense.

We must continue to thank God for the failure of the Labor Party and their messiah, Bitter Obi.

And thank Wole Shoyinka for revealing what we’ve already known…Let us just hope that the Labor party internet pigs wake up.
Nigerians have moved on and hoping for very best for our president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our country, Nigeria.
Nigeria will be great again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Words and Wish Of Gen Sani Abacha on his dying bed / What Will You Do On Election Day(s) / Blair's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.