Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,101 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back (1520 Views)

#bbnaija: Nude Moments Begins In Bbnaija House As Housemate Tries To Massage / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gets N5M Credit Alert From Unknown Sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back by OptimistSky(m): 2:03pm On May 25
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has gotten A man to massage her through the back and the entertaining video is trending.

In a short video, the Nigerian award-winning actress can be seen receiving a relaxing massage from a male body therapist.

The actress took the video herself with her phone in her hands while the young man was all smiles while doing his job.

Tonto seems to be having a good time judging from the cute smiles on her face and is like she’s been working a lot and needed to take care of her stress by getting a good massage.

Click the link to watch the video; https://link-target.net/986197/tonto-d-massage-by-man

Re: Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On May 25
…and? I need to do the same also. Make salary knack my account first.

1 Like

Re: Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back by Nukilia: 3:25pm On May 25
meobizy:
…and? I need to do the same also. Make salary knack my account first.

Goodluck to you grin
Re: Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets A Man To Massage Her Through The Back by thrillionaire(m): 4:19pm On May 25
How is this even news. Being a celeb is cool Sha. You shit and it makes news

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Crush : Boring @ You Girls / Videos Of Beyonce and Jay-Z Performing In Naija / My Wife Approved Of My Relationship With Muma Gee In The Jungle – Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.