Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? (1022 Views)

Learn Peach Tree Accounting Software - 08130845951 / Shopmaxi Lite - 5-user POS/Accounting Software for less than N50k / Ideal Business Management Software - Pos, Inventory Mgt & Accounting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
It is mandatory for all business to keep financial record for tax purpose,to provide information to managers/proprietors for runing the business and if a business wish to enjoy credit/loan facility from it's suppliers/bank it most have a bookkeeping system.
I render bookkeeping/Accounting service to small and medium scale enterprise.I handle financial recording from source document to the preparation of trial balance,It afford your business the service of a full-time bookkeeper/Accountant at a lower fee.
For more information on what I can offer your business,call 08098689760 or mail me @ relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2011
Bookkeeping is often one task most business overlook or often forget about and if the task is not done for a long period of time,it always have consequence on the business.Bookkeeping is the important stage of accounting operation,it's usually smart to employ qualified person to perform your bookkeeping.

I look forward to your response,have a wonderful day,
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by fegflu: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2011
Add me if u hav a bb 2312C70B. I need ur service
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
I do not have a BB,you can me on 08098689760 or relianceandsubtle@gmail.com.Have a wonderful weekend
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2011
A Sole Proprietor or Partnership business needs accurate records on business transaction which will provide information on how well the business is performing and also the basis for the figures on self assement tax retures.

Looking for solution to your bookkeeping requirements? Call 08098689760 or mail:relianceandsubtle@gmail.com

Have a nice week.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2011
The modern and standard financial information system is "double entry" because each transaction involves two account :debit and credit, for every debit,there is an equal and opposite credit.The sum of all debit must therefore equal sum of all credits.
The balancing requirement is critical,as it makes it easier to detect error of discrepancies in the recording of transaction,moreover it provides a full picture of the financial situation of the business.
In my next update,I will give an illustration of the double entry system.

Thanks,have a nice week.

Looking for solution to your bookkeeping requirement? call 08098689760 or mail : relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2011
To illustrate the double entry concept,consider a simple transaction involving  a purchase of computer on 1st December for N90,000.
In single entry bookkeeping system,it is enter an expenses of N90,000 only.
By constracts,the double entry system consider the entire financial position of an entity,that is not only change in cash balance but also changes in asset or liabilities.In double entry system the transaction will be entered as follows

DATE        ACCOUNTS           DR              CR
  Dec 1         Expenses           90,000
                  Cash                                  90,000

Note: Purchase of Computer Systrm

Thanks for reading,have nice week

For your bookkeeping requirement or accounting system call 08098689760 0r mail : relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Merry Xmas & Happy New in Advance to Nairalanders,
Sequel from my last update,
The above illustration demostrate a simple cash transaction,had the computer bought on credit.It would have credited Supplier account(Computer seller) rather than cash because the transaction does not affect cash-in-hand or at bank.
The Supplier will have an account in the creditors ledgers that show financial transaction between both entity.your double entry records will look like this

DATE ACCOUNTS DR CR
1 Dec Expense s 90,000
Supplier (Company Name) 90,000

Note: Purchase of Computer System

Thanks for reading,have a wonderful holiday.

For your Bookkeeping requirement call 08098689760 or mail : relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2012
Good mourning Nairalanders,happy new year to you.
As the new year begins let us take the right step to build our business to a financial empire.
So far in my update on the standard book-keeping (the double entry),we can see from the above illustration that every business transaction affect at least two accounts,that makes the accounting equation balance
ASSET=CAPITAL (OWNER'S EQUITY) + LIABILTIES
In my next update I will take you through the financial accounting process.
If you have any question about your business book-keeping or need a book-keeper,call Ayo on 08098689760 or mail me on relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Have a wonderful business week.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? by Dsubtle(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2012
STEPS TO THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE
The term, accounting cycle, refers to the steps involved in accounting for all of the business activities during an accounting period.These steps are repeated each reporting period. There are ten steps to the accounting cycle.
Step one-begins with analyze transactions.
Step two – journalize.
Step three – Post.
Step four – prepare unadjusted trial balance.
Step five – adjust.
Step six – prepare adjusted trial balance.
Seven – prepare financial statements.
Step eight – close.
Step nine – Prepare a post-closing trial balance and Step
Ten – Reverse.

(1) (Reply)

Price For Bitter Kola / Private Loan Of 500k Or Above Needed Urgently With Collaterial / Day Old To Point Of Lay Pullets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.