Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says (1070 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Atiku Will Liberate Nigeria If Elected, Says Titi Abubakar / I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by SS777(m): 5:25am On May 26
franchasofficia:
Yes you heard me loud and clear.

God made this decision because of years of Igbo people's marginalization, persecution and unfair treatment in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians. Some situations make God to take certain decisions.

God is saying, even if some Igbo political leaders made some mistakes in the past which every other tribe or human have made, Igbos have paid more than enough price for whatever mistakes some past Igbo leaders made in the past and that is why God took this decision about Nigeria.

I am not here to argue with you, I am not here to appeal to you. I am not here to make you believe me. I am only telling you what God have decided about Nigeria and if you doubt me today, I pray you and I remain alive in the next 50 years to see what God can do, and will do.

God hates Igbo you heard me right cos can sow hatred and be expecting God and humans to pay you back in kind.

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by SS777(m): 5:27am On May 26
franchasofficia:
Listen, there is a way God works, He works in ways man underrate and most times don't accept until it becomes reality.

God doesn't choose kings from the richest families, He select Kings from the least expected. If you study the Bible very well you will understand how God works.

Check the Biblical stories and see how God operated and liken it to our daily lives here and you will understand the mind of God in some issues of life here on earth.

Igbo man spearheaded the fight for Nigeria's independence and through him and many others, Nigeria got independence. I am skipping some details to drive my point for you to understand and go to meditate on it.

In 1966, a young Igbo soldier led other soldiers from different tribes with majority being Igbos to carry out a coup detat mainly to stop a political turmoil engulfing the Western Region of Nigeria known as Southwest today. That political turmoil between Awolowo and Akintola was consuming Western Nigeria and causing Nigeria a lot. The young Igbo soldiers believed so much in Awolowo as a better leader to lead Nigeria than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Belewa and co, so they staged the coup to stop the planned invasion of Western Nigeria and to free Awolowo from jail to make him President of Nigeria, unfortunately they allowed their ethnic/tribal sentiments to disrupt their initial good plans and the coup ended up being a one sided coup with mostly Northern, Yoruba and Midwestern political and military leaders being killed while their Igbo counterparts got spared. This made Northern Nigerian soldiers angry and they started to plot a counter coup to remove the Igbo man who ascended to power after the coup that removed Belewa/Zikiwe from power.

The Igbo head of state got brutally murdered, and instead of the Northern soldiers to keep the matter within the military, they saw it as a conquest and an opportunity to wipe out the whole of Igbo race, starting from innocent civilian Igbos living peacefully in the North, this led to 1966 Northern pogrom against Igbos in which thousands of Igbos got killed by Northern soldiers as Gowon the then Head of state looked on doing nothing to stop the massacre

Major Odimegwu Ojukwu being the Governor of Eastern Region then appealed to Gowon to do something to stop the massacre of Igbo civilians by Northern soldiers in the North, Gowon did literary nothing, as Igbos kept running to Ojukwu who was the leader of Eastern region then to do something, Ojukwu was handicapped, he kept appealing to Gowon yet nothing happened. In summary, Ojukwu declared Eastern Nigeria an independent state to stop Igbos from being killed by people they call fellow countrymen. He made this declaration in Nsukka after much consultation with Igbo tradition, academic, student, women, market, etc leaders.

Gowon wanted to allow Eastern Nigeria to go but British government refused because of the newly discovered crude oil in Nigeria at Oloibiri Bayelsa which was under Eastern Nigeria then. British Petroleum was in charge of the crude oil exploration, and Ojukwu told them to pack and go, so this made Britain to inspire Gowon to use military force to return Eastern Nigeria aka Biafra back to Nigeria. After several negotiations both the last at Aburi in Ghana, civil war broke out as Gowon declared a Police action to forcefully return Biafra back to Nigeria and Gowon mobilized Nigerian soldiers to invade Eastern Nigeria now Biafra and Biafra started resisting by using emergency soldiers and conscription of civilians into newly formed Biafra military.

Biafra proved stronger than Nigeria
backed by Britain/Russia/Egypt/etc predicted and the war lasted for 3 years until Awolowo who got released from jail and appointed as Nigeria's Minister of Finance by Gowon suggested use of starvation policy to force Biafra to surrender and the policy led to hunger, starvation and malnutrition in Biafra land which led to loss of over 3million Biafran civilians and mostly children and women, and Ojukwu was forced by Biafran leaders to surrender Biafra to save lives, so Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast and his Vice, Philip Effiong then surrendered Biafra to Nigeria and the war ended and Gowon declared the war a "No Victor No Vanquish" and promised to reunite all Nigerians back and reintegrate Igbos back to Nigeria. Gowon failed to do this as he watched Awolowo implemented a very harsh policy that made Igbos lose all their monies in Nigerian banks before the war such that they got only 20 pounds no matter the millions.they had in bank before the war.

All Igbo soldiers, Police officers, civil servants working with Nigerian government were sacked, only few were lucky to get their job reinstated after the war. All these caused untold hardship, hunger and crime in Eastern Nigeria then, and Igbos began to migrate massively to all parts of Nigeria and the world looking for survival.

Since the end of the war, Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who became allies in politics started to marginalize Igbos in every sphere of life. Southeast saw no much federal projects, got sidelined in federal politics and appointments, even when states were created, only Southeast region that had more population than Northcentral and Southsouth got 5 states, that was after Southeast communities were removed and added to Southsouth region in erroneous border adjustments to punish Southeast for ever trying to secede, all these and more led to complete degradation of Southeast regional infrastructures such that Igbos started self helping their communities through community development unions and individual contributions as federal government neglected Igbo land after the end of the civil war in 1970.

Igbos forgave the rest of Nigerians and reintegrated happily and started relocating to all parts of Nigeria, doing businesses, investing and living peacefully with their host communities but little did Igbos know that the rest of Nigerians haven't forgiven them as their hatred for Igbos always raise its head whenever it is time.to make federal appointment or presidential election.

Let me stop here for now

Because of all these, the living God, the God of justice and fairness made a decision that Nigeria will forever struggle with leadership until the rest of Nigerians come together and elect an Igbo person endorsed by majority of ordinary Igbos as President of Nigeria. If not, Nigeria will forever struggle with good governance.

The big men of God may never have seen this revelation but I have and I speak with all audacity that this is the ordinance of God concerning Nigeria and God made this decision to correct Nigerians unjust hatred for Igbos because God is a just God. God is a fair God. God hate injustice. God hate marginalization. God hate ganging up against one person.

Sodom and Gomorrah are more better than the Igbo race stop mentioning God here cos an average Igbo is a ritualist.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Putinofrussia: 5:29am On May 26
franchasofficia:

God made this decision because of years of Igbo people's marginalization, persecution and unfair treatment in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians. Some situations make God to take certain decisions.

God is saying, even if some Igbo political leaders made some mistakes in the past which every other tribe or human have made, Igbos have paid more than enough price for whatever mistakes some past Igbo leaders made in the past and that is why God took this decision about Nigeria.

I am not here to argue with you, I am not here to appeal to you. I am not here to make you believe me. I am only telling you what God have decided about Nigeria and if you doubt me today, I pray you and I remain alive in the next 50 years to see what God can do, and will do.
Have Igbos liberated themselves?

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by citizenY(m): 5:32am On May 26
franchasofficia:
Joseph brothers who were older, huge and taller than Joseph mocked Joseph just the same way you just did now when Joseph told them the dream he had and how they bowed down for him. They almost killed Joseph because of that dream, but at the end, many years later, that God's ordinance that Joseph shared with his brothers came to past.

Jews never believed that the Savior Jesus Christ will be born into the family of a poor carpenter and at the Menger. They said Christ is not the Saviour because of his background and birth circumstances but that is how God works.

When God made this decision about Nigeria, He didn't ask for your opinion and input or explanation why it is not right, God's ways is not man's ways. The only thing that convince men is time. Time will convince you about my words today, but remember my words when it happens.

So, God asked for your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by beerfraud(f): 6:10am On May 26
flokii:
Go and liberate alaigbo first before we'll start taking you people serious.. Yeyerity.

You expect a learned person like me to fall for your lies that a man who didn't build a single infrastructure all through his failed 8 years as Governor of Anambra State is the best candidate to rule over 220 million people in Nigeria?. ko ni ye iran diran yin .
amen
Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Almaigaa: 7:00am On May 26
franchasofficia:

Let Igbo liberate their region first, before we take them serious

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12am On May 26
franchasofficia:

Listen young men, I am not here to argue with you, I am not here to convince you or to make you believe me, neither am I here to preach to you. Mind you, you have the freedom to insult or attack or criticize or condemn me or what I have said but guess what? It will never change God's ordinance for Nigeria. God have made this decision a long time ago and as usual, humans will never believe and will even give reasons why it should never stand but at the end, God's ordinance will stand and until it is fulfilled, Nigeria will continue to struggle as a nation.

The earlier Nigerians embrace this truth, the better for Nigeria and Nigerians.

So feel free to insult, attack, condemn and give reasons why it is not true, but just pray to be alive in the next 50 years from today and you will remember my words and that will open your eyes to what God can do.

Come, you don dey sound like that Daniel regha guy wey dey call himself righteous for nairaland first page topics

Any small thing he go begin talk about rapture. If nah the line you wan dey tow eh, I go just unfollow you now now now.
Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Uchek(m): 7:58am On May 26
So true!
franchasofficia:
Listen, there is a way God works, He works in ways man underrate and most times don't accept until it becomes reality.

God doesn't choose kings from the richest families, He select Kings from the least expected. If you study the Bible very well you will understand how God works.

Check the Biblical stories and see how God operated and liken it to our daily lives here and you will understand the mind of God in some issues of life here on earth.

Igbo man spearheaded the fight for Nigeria's independence and through him and many others, Nigeria got independence. I am skipping some details to drive my point for you to understand and go to meditate on it.

In 1966, a young Igbo soldier led other soldiers from different tribes with majority being Igbos to carry out a coup detat mainly to stop a political turmoil engulfing the Western Region of Nigeria known as Southwest today. That political turmoil between Awolowo and Akintola was consuming Western Nigeria and causing Nigeria a lot. The young Igbo soldiers believed so much in Awolowo as a better leader to lead Nigeria than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Belewa and co, so they staged the coup to stop the planned invasion of Western Nigeria and to free Awolowo from jail to make him President of Nigeria, unfortunately they allowed their ethnic/tribal sentiments to disrupt their initial good plans and the coup ended up being a one sided coup with mostly Northern, Yoruba and Midwestern political and military leaders being killed while their Igbo counterparts got spared. This made Northern Nigerian soldiers angry and they started to plot a counter coup to remove the Igbo man who ascended to power after the coup that removed Belewa/Zikiwe from power.

The Igbo head of state got brutally murdered, and instead of the Northern soldiers to keep the matter within the military, they saw it as a conquest and an opportunity to wipe out the whole of Igbo race, starting from innocent civilian Igbos living peacefully in the North, this led to 1966 Northern pogrom against Igbos in which thousands of Igbos got killed by Northern soldiers as Gowon the then Head of state looked on doing nothing to stop the massacre

Major Odimegwu Ojukwu being the Governor of Eastern Region then appealed to Gowon to do something to stop the massacre of Igbo civilians by Northern soldiers in the North, Gowon did literary nothing, as Igbos kept running to Ojukwu who was the leader of Eastern region then to do something, Ojukwu was handicapped, he kept appealing to Gowon yet nothing happened. In summary, Ojukwu declared Eastern Nigeria an independent state to stop Igbos from being killed by people they call fellow countrymen. He made this declaration in Nsukka after much consultation with Igbo tradition, academic, student, women, market, etc leaders.

Gowon wanted to allow Eastern Nigeria to go but British government refused because of the newly discovered crude oil in Nigeria at Oloibiri Bayelsa which was under Eastern Nigeria then. British Petroleum was in charge of the crude oil exploration, and Ojukwu told them to pack and go, so this made Britain to inspire Gowon to use military force to return Eastern Nigeria aka Biafra back to Nigeria. After several negotiations both the last at Aburi in Ghana, civil war broke out as Gowon declared a Police action to forcefully return Biafra back to Nigeria and Gowon mobilized Nigerian soldiers to invade Eastern Nigeria now Biafra and Biafra started resisting by using emergency soldiers and conscription of civilians into newly formed Biafra military.

Biafra proved stronger than Nigeria
backed by Britain/Russia/Egypt/etc predicted and the war lasted for 3 years until Awolowo who got released from jail and appointed as Nigeria's Minister of Finance by Gowon suggested use of starvation policy to force Biafra to surrender and the policy led to hunger, starvation and malnutrition in Biafra land which led to loss of over 3million Biafran civilians and mostly children and women, and Ojukwu was forced by Biafran leaders to surrender Biafra to save lives, so Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast and his Vice, Philip Effiong then surrendered Biafra to Nigeria and the war ended and Gowon declared the war a "No Victor No Vanquish" and promised to reunite all Nigerians back and reintegrate Igbos back to Nigeria. Gowon failed to do this as he watched Awolowo implemented a very harsh policy that made Igbos lose all their monies in Nigerian banks before the war such that they got only 20 pounds no matter the millions.they had in bank before the war.

All Igbo soldiers, Police officers, civil servants working with Nigerian government were sacked, only few were lucky to get their job reinstated after the war. All these caused untold hardship, hunger and crime in Eastern Nigeria then, and Igbos began to migrate massively to all parts of Nigeria and the world looking for survival.

Since the end of the war, Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who became allies in politics started to marginalize Igbos in every sphere of life. Southeast saw no much federal projects, got sidelined in federal politics and appointments, even when states were created, only Southeast region that had more population than Northcentral and Southsouth got 5 states, that was after Southeast communities were removed and added to Southsouth region in erroneous border adjustments to punish Southeast for ever trying to secede, all these and more led to complete degradation of Southeast regional infrastructures such that Igbos started self helping their communities through community development unions and individual contributions as federal government neglected Igbo land after the end of the civil war in 1970.

Igbos forgave the rest of Nigerians and reintegrated happily and started relocating to all parts of Nigeria, doing businesses, investing and living peacefully with their host communities but little did Igbos know that the rest of Nigerians haven't forgiven them as their hatred for Igbos always raise its head whenever it is time.to make federal appointment or presidential election.

Let me stop here for now

Because of all these, the living God, the God of justice and fairness made a decision that Nigeria will forever struggle with leadership until the rest of Nigerians come together and elect an Igbo person endorsed by majority of ordinary Igbos as President of Nigeria. If not, Nigeria will forever struggle with good governance.

The big men of God may never have seen this revelation but I have and I speak with all audacity that this is the ordinance of God concerning Nigeria and God made this decision to correct Nigerians unjust hatred for Igbos because God is a just God. God is a fair God. God hate injustice. God hate marginalization. God hate ganging up against one person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Blazebond(m): 8:05am On May 26
Na malnutrition una dey suffer from,una pathetic states when be headquarters of crimes dey there una never fit liberate and modernize am o but na that power at the center dey hungry una.you people are tribal bigots so nothing go fit come una way except una change first.

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by franchasofficia: 8:35am On May 26
Putinofrussia:

Have Igbos liberated themselves?
That was the same way they mocked Jesus; you said you are the Savior, oya save yourself first.

When Joseph told his brothers about his dream that they will bow for him, they got angry and sold him to slave buyers for daring to tell them such.

When Moses went to Pharaoh to tell him that the Living God said he should let his people go, Pharaos was mad at Moses, who are you to tell me such, which God? Pharaoh saw many signs but refused because he was looking at it from the ordinary man's eyes.

Esther who was just a slave servant that couldn't save her people of Israel became Queen by God's ordinance.

David a small boy that only herded sheeps in the bush defeated a warrior.

When God takes a stand, He doesn't consider human reasoning. He doesn't look at your weakness or strength, where you are weak, He makes you strong.

God's ordinance supersedes human understanding, because humans believe things should follow a particular pattern, but God can disrupt a pattern just to fulfill His word and to teach us a lesson.

The more you Nigerians harden your heart to this ordinance, the longer it will take Nigeria to get it right.

It happened to Israelites. Because of their stubbornness and disobedience, a journey of some months took them forty good years.
Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Peppysco: 9:09am On May 26
Igbo man spearheaded the fight for Nigeria's independence and through him and many others, Nigeria got independence. [b][/b]

How easy it was for you to distort history with this line made me lose interest in whatever you wrote there.
So, Pa Anthony Enahoro was Igbo right? Guy, confirm your facts before going public with them.
Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:46am On May 26
Ogbuu101:

As all the preachings by Obi and obidients couldn’t win you over,I know d hunger in d land must’ve won you over by now 😂
Continue

So voting Obi would have stopped hunger in the land

As if there are no longer poor people in Anambra

Come to Ifitedunu to see things for yourself

So Obi go turn everybody to millionaire....All this Una Igbo logic na rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by Putinofrussia: 11:02am On May 26
franchasofficia:
That was the same way they mocked Jesus; you said you are the Savior, oya save yourself first.

When Joseph told his brothers about his dream that they will bow for him, they got angry and sold him to slave buyers for daring to tell them such.

When Moses went to Pharaoh to tell him that the Living God said he should let his people go, Pharaos was mad at Moses, who are you to tell me such, which God? Pharaoh saw many signs but refused because he was looking at it from the ordinary man's eyes.

Esther who was just a slave servant that couldn't save her people of Israel became Queen by God's ordinance.

David a small boy that only herded sheeps in the bush defeated a warrior.

When God takes a stand, He doesn't consider human reasoning. He doesn't look at your weakness or strength, where you are weak, He makes you strong.

God's ordinance supersedes human understanding, because humans believe things should follow a particular pattern, but God can disrupt a pattern just to fulfill His word and to teach us a lesson.

The more you Nigerians harden your heart to this ordinance, the longer it will take Nigeria to get it right.

It happened to Israelites. Because of their stubbornness and disobedience, a journey of some months took them forty good years.
You are not like Jesus.
Liberate yourselves first so people can incline towards you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by tunjijones(m): 12:11pm On May 26
Didi2d:
An ibo president will serve 4 or 8 year, but before he or she leaves office, he will make sure biafra is achieved

It's not possible for the president to single handedly make Biafra possible.

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Will Liberate Nigeria - Says by BigYash: 12:23pm On May 26
Didi2d:
An ibo president will serve 4 or 8 year, but before he or she leaves office, he will make sure biafra is achieved
Why are you guys afraid of Biafra ? Let them go ,since they said they wanna go... You guys don’t like them,they said okay o.. we want to go,so why are you guys now against them leaving

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The prediction of an American Activist on the State of Israel gradually surface / Throwback To When Wole Soyinka Called Patience Jonathan A Hippo / Blunders Upon Blunders By The Us, Any End In Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.