Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Standard Ordinary Room And Parlour For Rent At Pako Akoka - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Standard Ordinary Room And Parlour For Rent At Pako Akoka (106 Views)

Room Self To Let At Pako Akoka Yaba / A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Ordinary Room And Parlour For Rent At Pako Akoka by Marida(f): 4:42pm On May 25
Fresh update
A standard and clean ordinary room and parlour with personal toilet and personal kitchen and borehole water at Pako akoka
Yaba
Rent 400 a year and half
Legal 120
Agency 120
Note strictly Yoruba person required
Fastest finger
No pictures or video only serious client should call me 09045790087
Re: Standard Ordinary Room And Parlour For Rent At Pako Akoka by SamuelLoch: 5:14pm On May 25
Marida:
Fresh update
A standard and clean ordinary room and parlour with personal toilet and personal kitchen and borehole water at Pako akoka
Yaba
Rent 400 a year and half
Legal 120
Agency 120
Note strictly Yoruba person required
Fastest finger
No pictures or video only serious client should call me 09045790087

I thought the law says 5% for legal fees, and 10% of the rent for agency and agreement, respectively.

Rent for a year is N270k, why is the fees totalling 240k?
Your fees in total should be N100k - based on the N400k up there.

If you want to take this further, argue with me here

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mosque Collapsed At Papa Ajao Mushin / "Discovering Abuja: Exploring The Real Estate Gems Of Nigeria's Capital" / Latest Property For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.