Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? (1985 Views)

What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 5:12pm On May 25
What is Tapswap and how can you join?

TapSwap, a decentralized finance (DeFi) project, has recently gained significant attention in Nigeria, particularly among crypto enthusiasts. The project, built on the Solana blockchain, rewards users with Tap tokens (TAPS) for interacting with its Telegram bot through a tap-to-earn mechanism. This approach makes crypto mining more accessible and fun, eliminating the need for technical expertise or expensive hardware.

How TapSwap Works
To participate in TapSwap, users engage with the TapSwap Telegram bot by repeatedly tapping an icon on the bot's interface. This action earns them points, which determine their rank among other participants. The more users tap, the higher their rank and the more coins they can earn. Additionally, users can unlock boosters and complete tasks to maximize their earnings. The project's token launch is rumored to be on May 30, giving users time to join the tapping frenzy and potentially profit from this unique crypto opportunity.

TapSwap's Potential
TapSwap's popularity in Nigeria is fueled by its connection to a fully functional, Solana-based crypto exchange with features like staking and margin trading. This integration makes the project more attractive to users, as they can not only earn coins but also use them for trading and other financial activities. The project's potential is further boosted by its global community of 20 million members, surpassing Notcoin's Telegram user base of 6.5 million.

Concerns and Uncertainties
Despite the project's promising features, there are concerns about the unknown identity of the development team behind TapSwap. This lack of transparency raises questions about the project's legitimacy and long-term viability. Additionally, the project's token price and potential value are uncertain, as the market is still adjusting to the project's unique approach to crypto mining.

Final Word
TapSwap has captured the attention of Nigeria's crypto community with its innovative approach to crypto mining. While there are concerns about the project's transparency and long-term potential, its unique features and large community make it an attractive opportunity for those interested in the crypto space. As the project's token launch in May 30th approaches, it will be interesting to see how it performs and whether it can sustain its popularity in the competitive world of cryptocurrencies.

Want to join Tapswap and start tapping for free money? Click this link:-->>> TapSwap Telegram bot

Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 5:15pm On May 25
You can visit this link to join tapswap and start mining coins starting today: www.tapswap.com.ng
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Ezioku247: 5:23pm On May 25
Tapswap:
What is Tapswap and how can you join?

TapSwap, a decentralized finance (DeFi) project, has recently gained significant attention in Nigeria, particularly among crypto enthusiasts. The project, built on the Solana blockchain, rewards users with Tap tokens (TAPS) for interacting with its Telegram bot through a tap-to-earn mechanism. This approach makes crypto mining more accessible and fun, eliminating the need for technical expertise or expensive hardware.

How TapSwap Works
To participate in TapSwap, users engage with the TapSwap Telegram bot by repeatedly tapping an icon on the bot's interface. This action earns them points, which determine their rank among other participants. The more users tap, the higher their rank and the more coins they can earn. Additionally, users can unlock boosters and complete tasks to maximize their earnings. The project's token launch is rumored to be on May 30, giving users time to join the tapping frenzy and potentially profit from this unique crypto opportunity.

TapSwap's Potential
TapSwap's popularity in Nigeria is fueled by its connection to a fully functional, Solana-based crypto exchange with features like staking and margin trading. This integration makes the project more attractive to users, as they can not only earn coins but also use them for trading and other financial activities. The project's potential is further boosted by its global community of 20 million members, surpassing Notcoin's Telegram user base of 6.5 million.

Concerns and Uncertainties
Despite the project's promising features, there are concerns about the unknown identity of the development team behind TapSwap. This lack of transparency raises questions about the project's legitimacy and long-term viability. Additionally, the project's token price and potential value are uncertain, as the market is still adjusting to the project's unique approach to crypto mining.

Final Word
TapSwap has captured the attention of Nigeria's crypto community with its innovative approach to crypto mining. While there are concerns about the project's transparency and long-term potential, its unique features and large community make it an attractive opportunity for those interested in the crypto space. As the project's token launch in May 30th approaches, it will be interesting to see how it performs and whether it can sustain its popularity in the competitive world of cryptocurrencies.

Want to join Tapswap and start tapping for free money? Click this link:-->>> TapSwap Telegram bot

Thanks for this. I will join through your link
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 5:26pm On May 25
Ezioku247:

You're welcome. Join and enjoy -->> TapSwap Telegram bot
Or join through here: www.tapswap.com.ng

If its not opening, you might need to download and install a VPN, and them switch to other countries. Once your vpn is on, try opening the bot again.
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by chosengocap: 6:40pm On May 25
Ezioku247:

https://ncwallet.net/invite/88RAQ1NB

World first free commission crypto wallet
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by chosengocap: 6:43pm On May 25

Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by chosengocap: 6:45pm On May 25
Ezioku247:

Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Af0nja: 3:09am On May 26
Avoid pyramid schemes and projects with no real utility.

Support Nigerian projects. Join the nogfab community and earn rewards.

Earn Nogs when you prove your knowledge of Nigeria by playing the Naija Trivia Game by Nogfab.

Nogfab is Naija's pioneer meme token.

Play on telegram: https:///Nogfabbot/trivia
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by FactBoyz: 11:26am On May 26
This is the fake link. Be careful so you're not hacked. Their telegram channel is verified. The one posted here isn't
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Elohorp(f): 2:37pm On May 26
FactBoyz:
This is the fake link. Be careful so you're not hacked. Their telegram channel is verified. The one posted here isn't
Please don't say what you don't know,if you don't understand something it's good to ask rather than rush to speak
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 3:49pm On May 26
FactBoyz:

Please say what you know. This link (www.tapswap.com.ng) takes you directly to the tapswap's official telegram bot channel
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 3:52pm On May 26
Elohorp:

Please don't say what you don't know,if you don't understand something it's good to ask rather than rush to speak
Thank you for being honest. The link is not fake like that guy wrongly accused. A click on www.tapswap.com.ng take new interested users directly to the TapSwap Telegram bot
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by gentlesmithugo(m): 12:01am On May 27
Pls how can I download vpn and set it pls my tapswap just stopped
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Azazyel: 11:13am On May 27
A lot of people would not get their coins. I just dey laugh here grin. I'm seeing people mining millions upon millions but a lot of it would waste. people who know what to do at these dying stages would get the coins. At the end of the month, everything would be converted to taps so get ready. I won't say more than this
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Tapswap: 5:06am On May 30
Azazyel:
A lot of people would not get their coins. I just dey laugh here grin. I'm seeing people mining millions upon millions but a lot of it would waste. people who know what to do at these dying stages would get the coins. At the end of the month, everything would be converted to taps so get ready. I won't say more than this

It's not too late to join tapswap.

A click on www.tapswap.com.ng take new interested users directly to the
TapSwap Telegram bot

Have fun
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Azazyel: 10:55am On May 30
Tapswap:

It's not too late to join tapswap.

A click on www.tapswap.com.ng take new interested users directly to the
TapSwap Telegram bot

Have fun

I've already been on tapswap and by the way, they have shifted the conversion till July 1. Right now they are looking to launch on another Blockchain. No more Solana
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Breastfeed: 6:47pm On May 30
No be small thing, I must put my tecno phone to use o, na to tap dey go o.
Re: Tapswap Coin: What Is This New Crypto Craze Taking Nigeria By Storm? by Akposkiz: 7:39pm On May 30
Interested!

(1) (Reply)

Download Any Torrent File(s) Using Any Download Manager 'e.g Idm' / BBM Finally On AOS & IOS / Samsung Phones Price Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.