Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,498 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival (35998 Views)

Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Lithiumite: 12:52am On May 26
RenaissanceGuy:
These Fulani people are not even rotating the emirship with the Hausa — they made it their perpetual heritage. What a wooooow. grin

You need to stop this sort of warped reasoning you continually profess.....northern emirs are pure blood from the Sokoto jihad led by Dan fodio and has to remain that way.

The British royal family are descendants of the conquerors from Normandy who came in and took the land by force and that hasn't stopped their lands from developing.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Antoeni(m): 12:56am On May 26
Court order indeed. Ganduje ignored court order and went ahead to butcher Kano Emirate. Buhari ignored court orders on the release of Sambo Dasuki. Thousand of court orders are still being ignored nationwide. When did security agencies wake up realize the importance of executing court orders.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Funflipper: 12:56am On May 26
Elsueno:
All these elite pickins, Majority of them very disrespectful to others old enough to be thier parents. They think it's kind of slick to go verbally attacking people older than them. Reminds me of the el-rufai pickins when one threatened to have his way with someones mother

He is learning from el rufai's son.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by 43Ronin: 1:11am On May 26
First to do no dey pain... congratulations to Sanusi. Wike & Ganduje cheesy APC people are really BATstards oo grin home don pursue them. That's why they claim lagosians. their people have osu dem.

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Ynix(m): 1:54am On May 26
Adaisback:
Nassarawa state will not have Emir in Jesus name. These Fulani people are very terrible. What right do these Fulanis have to be ruling over the Hausas?

Nassarawa state should be very wary, na from banters such as these , you get to know people's evil plans and ambition
Not Nasarawa State, actually Nasarawa township in Kano, meanwhile the people in Nasarawa State are not Hausas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Kobicove(m): 2:00am On May 26
This small rat should keep quiet already! undecided
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by JohnOkolo: 2:20am On May 26
Mensamusa:

He's talking about the nassarawa in kanawa

You mind the ignorant lot!

Wetin you no understand you just open mouth dey talk rubbish.

Nasarawa state Nasarawa state.

School na scam, School na scam Oya read and comprehend now nah problem

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by ziragoldd(m): 2:40am On May 26
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's first wife is his first cousin. What a useless family

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by ednut1(m): 2:44am On May 26
Taunting your uncle?

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by mukthar2000(m): 2:46am On May 26
Adaisback:
Nassarawa state will not have Emir in Jesus name. These Fulani people are very terrible. What right do these Fulanis have to be ruling over the Hausas?

Nassarawa state should be very wary, na from banters such as these , you get to know people's evil plans and ambition
op calm down with ur Jesu name, not nassarawa State, is nassarawa local government still inside kano state. grin
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by HOSTCOM(m): 3:43am On May 26
Justiceganduje:
But they always say it is only Igbos that hate themselves! How come aboki come dey fight.
People who say such are sick upstairs. Human cannot do without hatred of any kind either Igbo, hausa or Yoruba. Human na human.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by toprealman: 3:47am On May 26
All of a sudden he has found his voice. These guys cannot even control their family!
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Winnin009: 4:53am On May 26
simpleseyi:

A man whose mother is also his Aunt is nothing but a child produce from incest. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's first wife is his first cousin. What a useless family

Please bro, my brain isn’t braining. I don’t understand. How is that even possible? Who married who and at what point of whose life?

Like wtf!
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Tareq1105: 5:44am On May 26
I don't like it when children are not disciplined just like hell Rufai children. They're very rude and uncouth.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by HilcomTech(m): 5:47am On May 26
Adaisback:

You just read headlines and start jumping into conclusions.

What is the business of IPOB in the affairs of northern states. Besides, he meant Nasarawa in Kano. You are always fermenting trouble wherever you go. Same IPOB are causing trouble in Lagos and other parts of the country

And YES there is already an Emir in Nassarawa State and you can choke on that

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Elidrisy20: 5:47am On May 26
Adaisback:

sister is not nassarawa state oooo, it's a local government area called nsarawa in Kano state

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by HilcomTech(m): 5:52am On May 26
Bliss4Lyfe:
U better carry your wahala ad return to Guinea Fulani land.

Leave Nasarawa alone, who Emir help?

Wetin concern IPOB with northern states? When northerners come for una now, na smae una go dey shout victim upandan.

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by HilcomTech(m): 5:59am On May 26
Thonee:
Hausa people accommodated Fulanis in the North and felt like they are brothers but Fulani played smart and begin to import their families from neighbouring countries and occupy a larger of their land.
Today Hausas are thinking that they're Hausa/Fulani.
That romance has pushed them back while the imported Fulanis are dominating the nation through them, but I'm waiting for Yorubafulani to happen as it has started long time ago at Kwara state. Once Fulanis have Emir of Oyo,Osun and Ekiti then it is finished.

Emir of Abakaliki
Emir of Enugu,
Emir of Owerri,
Emir of Umuahia,
Emir of Awka

By the grace of God

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by AareGaa: 6:00am On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Okay na. The then government ignored a court order when they removed SLS. Now another government legitimately brought him back.

Ibos should concentrate on making their cursed land habitable.

Kano alone is more developed than the whole of Ibo land.

Since 1999, there is no governor in the whole of Ibo land that did well in office like Ganduje.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by SuperOnyi: 6:06am On May 26
Adaisback:

shocked

Most of you in this forum know nothing about the North — everything is always about Yoruba VS Igbo or us VS them. Nasarawa already has an Emir long before you were born, I did business a lot with the palace in Nasarawa L.G.A back then. The natives of Nasarawa are not Hausa!

Ever heard of Makama Dogo?

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by SuperOnyi: 6:10am On May 26
igwebuike01:

Nassarawa GRA inside Kano City

shocked

Even Nasarawa state has Emirs and they are all descendants of Fulani invaders grin.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by psalmsjob: 6:26am On May 26
ggood:
You people should keep fighting that's not our business.

I even wonder while Nasarawa State lafia have Emir

The Nasarawa they are referring to is not Nasarawa State but an area in Kano State called Nasarawa....the report earlier said Bayero flew into Kano so how could he be in Nasarawa State again....it takes logical reasoning to deduce that not wondering.

God please give Nigeria youths the ability to learn and reason well because as it is they daft and are arrogant about it. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Magnificenttop: 6:40am On May 26
Winnin009:

Please bro, my brain isn’t braining. I don’t understand. How is that even possible? Who married who and at what point of whose life?

Like wtf!

I think same happened with El Rufai, if I'm not mistaken.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Lithiumite: 6:46am On May 26
simpleseyi:

This one is even worse because the two idiots fighting for the stool are First Cousins.

In the game of thrones,there is no brother or sister talk less cousin,it's could be fight to the death of need be....."power is power" Cersei Lannister, GOT.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by alfarouq(m): 7:07am On May 26
Lots of comments from ignorant people filled with hate and pride. Did you see state there, when did Nassarawa and Nassara state become same?
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:11am On May 26
ggood:
You people should keep fighting that's not our business.

I even wonder while Nasarawa State lafia have Emir

There's Nasarawa in Kano other states in the north.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by alfarouq(m): 7:16am On May 26
simpleseyi:

A man whose mother is also his Aunt is nothing but a child produce from incest. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's first wife is his first cousin. What a useless family

How did you know about this?

It is only a slowpoke that accepts whatever the white man says without critically thinking about it.

Going by your stupid logic, every marriage is an incest then because one way or the other, we all have a connection to same father and mother.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by Winnin009: 7:33am On May 26
Magnificenttop:

I think same happened with El Rufai, if I'm not mistaken.

I’ve heard of second and third cousins marriage.

I don’t understand how one would marry their dad/mom sibling’s child. Shuo
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by aksule(m): 7:45am On May 26
The sons of our political leaders should distance themselves from political wranglings of their fathers. More particular are the sons of traditional rulers. These crops of leadership do not belong to political environment though there's elements of politics one way or the other. Politicians change their tunes easily, but that cannot be said of traditional settings. You can actively support your father without been seen in the public.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by ggood: 7:51am On May 26
SlayQueenSlayer:

There's Nasarawa in Kano other states in the north.
I know I was thinking, the banished him to Nasarawa State, I live in lafia
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by ggood: 7:52am On May 26
psalmsjob:

The Nasarawa they are referring to is not Nasarawa State but an area in Kano State called Nasarawa....the report earlier said Bayero flew into Kano so how could he be in Nasarawa State again....it takes logical reasoning to deduce that not wondering.

God please give Nigeria youths the ability to learn and reason well because as it is they daft and are arrogant about it. grin
your funny.
Re: ‘There’s No Emir In Nassarawa’, Sanusi’s Son, Ashraf Taunts Father’s Rival by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:54am On May 26
ggood:

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Wears Igwe Attire (Photos) / For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully / Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.