Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help For My Mum Leaking Roof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help For My Mum Leaking Roof (449 Views)

How Do I Solve This Leaking Roof? / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by DamiAyo17(f): 7:56pm On May 25
Good evening nairalanders...Pls, I need ur help concerning my mum...I live in Abuja while she lives in Ifo(Ogun state)..

Around March, two of her neighbors called me concerning her roof dat it's leaking and I should try and help her fix it before rain starts fully, he also sent me a bill of about 120k as at then to fix it...I have a younger sister (from same father) and also an elder brother and sister (not same father).

My dad was d one dat got her d land before they divorced...so my eldest siblings are trying not to get involved because they blif since we are not d same father...they have no business with d house..

Now that rain has fully started especially in Lagos and Ogun state...my mum calls me everyday crying about how rain has spoilt all her loads, she sleeps mostly at her neighbors house( she has glaucoma and cannot see well)..I feel so bad dat i cannot afford to help her..I work in a pure water factory and my salary is just 30k...I am married with two kids but we are also managing...but she just wouldn't understand..

Pls, I am pleading for help if there is anyone dat has roofing materials to spare( either new or used) around Ifo/Sango to pls help us with it... I am not begging for money but for roofing materials..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On May 25
DamiAyo17:
Good evening nairalanders...Pls, I need ur help concerning my mum...I live in Abuja while she lives in Ifo(Ogun state)..

Around March, two of her neighbors called me concerning her roof dat it's leaking and I should try and help her fix it before rain starts fully, he also sent me a bill of about 120k as at then to fix it...I have a younger sister (from same father) and also an elder brother and sister (not same father).

My dad was d one dat got her d land before they divorced...so my eldest siblings are trying not to get involved because they blif since we are not d same father...they have no business with d house..

Now that rain has fully started especially in Lagos and Ogun state...my mum calls me everyday crying about how rain has spoilt all her loads, she sleeps mostly at her neighbors house( she has glaucoma and cannot see well)..I feel so bad dat i cannot afford to help her..I work in a pure water factory and my salary is just 30k...I am married with two kids but we are also managing...but she just wouldn't understand..

Pls, I am pleading for help if there is anyone dat has roofing materials to spare( either new or used) around Ifo/Sango to pls help us with it... I am not begging for money but for roofing materials..

only you and so many different begging stories on NL...

DamiAyo17:
Please nairalanders, I am on my knees begging...I am a single mother of two kids...I learnt tailoring but can't afford a sewing machine ..I am pleading for assistance from anyone dat has a spare manual machine to give out so I can be using to make little money to feed my childhood....I am based in shelter farm, kubwa Abuja. God bless
DamiAyo17:
Pls nairalanders, I need help for my son, I av not bought his textbooks and they are resuming tomorrow, he attends African Child College, Kubwa Abuja..pls any amount will go a long way... Thanks and God bless
DamiAyo17:
Good evening nairalanders, pls I need assistance for my son
I am a mother of two boys, I am an HND holder in Accounting, but I couldn't get job when I relocated from Lagos to Abuja to meet my husband so I decided to learn tailoring.
My husband is an engineer but since d beginning of dis year,he has not gotten any reasonable work to do, we have been living from hand to mouth, I don't have a sewing machine yet either so I find it difficult to sew for people, d ones I collect, I av to take it to a colleague house to sew and most times she also has work to do with her machine.
Pls, I need assistance for my son, they are resuming next week and I av not bought his text books, he is going to primary one...I cry every night because i never wish for my enemy to be in d condition we are presently in my home..I told my husband we should change his sch but even the money to start registration for him again, we DNT have at d moment.
I am more concerned about his books because school fees can come later, we can beg d authority to have patience till we can source for the fees..Pls I need ur assistance so my son can resume to school next week...D total amount of the books is #28,430. It's a private school so they don't allow buying of the books outside and they also don't give d list of books..I can post d name of d school and also his report card if need be...

Thanks, God bless you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by finallybusy: 8:39pm On May 25
Some people's only skill in life is begging. It's sad. This one is likely able-bodied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by 1Sharon(f): 10:32pm On May 25
I trust MrBJšŸ¤£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:47am On May 26
MrBrownJay1:

only you and so many different begging stories on NL...

This is not necessary as Nigeria, a 3rd world country with very poor economic indices, has so many poor people that is it not uncommon to see people beg from time to time.

If you have, you give, and if you don't have to give/don't wish to give, you just move on.

There's no need attacking or taunting them.

3 Likes

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On May 26
ChybuzzDD:

This is not necessary as Nigeria, a 3rd world country with very poor economic indices, has so many poor people that is it not uncommon to see people beg from time to time.

If you have, you give, and if you don't have to give/don't wish to give, you just move on.

There's no need attacking or taunting them.
Alternate account.

2 Likes

Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:24pm On May 26
meobizy:
Alternate account.
Re: Help For My Mum Leaking Roof by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:25pm On May 26
meobizy:
Alternate account.

That's how you deadbrain kids on Nairaland see things.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Securing A French Mortgage In 2015 / Get Solar Powered Street Light At A Very Reduced Price / Best Home And Office Cleaning Providers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.