Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,842 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic (404 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Would You Buy This 1954 Jaguar D-type Le Mans Racer For N7.3 Billion? (photos) / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic by OMOKI1: 8:04pm On May 25
Does anyone know of a very good, sincere and genuine Jag Mechanic in Lagos?
The guy handling my Jag currently looks competent but the Car always return with other
issues each time he works on it. At some point ,I decided he must fix the car in my house so I
could see what he is doing. This didn't change anything.

Some of my close Pal told me some mechanics do juju so you keep coming to them every now and then.
I do not know if this is true. Help.
Re: Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic by kingreign(m): 6:31pm On May 27
OMOKI1:
Does anyone know of a very good, sincere and genuine Jag Mechanic in Lagos?
The guy handling my Jag currently looks competent but the Car always return with other
issues each time he works on it. At some point ,I decided he must fix the car in my house so I
could see what he is doing. This didn't change anything.

Some of my close Pal told me some mechanics do juju so you keep coming to them every now and then.
I do not know if this is true. Help.

If you believe this, it's sad.
I don't know the model of Jag you drive, but have this at the back of your mind, a Jag is an unreliable car brand.

That said, DM me, I'd send you a number if you're in Lagos or Abuja.

Re: Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic by Chicagograduate(m): 12:30am On May 28
To be a mechanic,one needs to be educated.Most of the mechanic car owners patronises are semi or illiterates.
They were forced to learn the skill after they dropped out of school due to illiteracy or lack of funds.
Some of them will misplace components inside engine of a customer car and will not replace it.Even a sticker plays a crucial role in a car.It is not there for fancy

1 Like

Re: Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic by OMOKI1: 11:36am On May 28
Well ,I am tempted to believe because it is a car I rarely drive. XJ8 2006 .Lets say he fixed it yesterday, today
there will be issues. Same guy fixing my Benz ,same experiece . Benz is reliable ! This is why I am crying out,sir. I already sent you a whatapp msg. Thanks
Re: Need A Good And Sincere Jaguar( Xj Series) Mechanic by Elxandre(m): 12:26pm On May 28
OMOKI1:
Well ,I am tempted to believe because it is a car I rarely drive. XJ8 2006 .Lets say he fixed it yesterday, today
there will be issues. Same guy fixing my Benz ,same experiece . Benz is reliable ! This is why I am crying out,sir. I already sent you a whatapp msg. Thanks

Maybe he's just a poor mechanic.

(1) (Reply)

Limbs The Next Revolution / Buy Brand New Mf375 Tractors At D Best Price Call Us 08133478063 / FRSC Advocate Accident Free Highways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.