Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here (208 Views)

Please Help Needed From Wordpress Bloggers / Bloggers Or Wordpress / How To Use Mail Gun Plugin For Wordpress Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Wisipro2010(m): 10:22pm On May 25
We all know that plugins are the
back bone of all websites, but one
of the problems are the paid
plugins, every new blogger will
find it hard to pay for premium
plugins, because they are out of
cash, starting new, want to test
before paying and many other
reasons, I want to ask if there are
places I can download the
premium plugins and activate it
without paying? Pls share your
opinion
Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Maxxim: 7:28am On May 26
It's wordpress not worldpress, you can develop any plugin you want by paying developers to help you build it.
Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Wisipro2010(m): 8:22am On May 26
Oh silly me, I don't know why I like spelling it that way, paying developers will still cost money, and it might even be more costly than the premium ones, I wish I could get all in one seo and other plugins premium for free
Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Kingrshd3: 10:03am On May 26
Wisipro2010:
Oh silly me, I don't know why I like spelling it that way, paying developers will still cost money, and it might even be more costly than the premium ones, I wish I could get all in one seo and other plugins premium for free

Which plugin do u want I can help u for free
Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Wisipro2010(m): 4:04pm On May 26
Kingrshd3:

Which plugin do u want I can help u for free
Please can I get your facebook contact and can you show me how to do it
Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Kingrshd3: 5:06pm On May 26
Wisipro2010:
Please can I get your facebook contact and can you show me how to do it

Type codelist dot cc then search your favorite plugin.

If u are unable to download it then get back to me.after download don't forget that in WordPress repository you will upload the downloaded plugin then activate

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by airsaylongcome: 8:43pm On May 26
Kingrshd3:

If u are unable to download it then get back to me.after download don't forget that in WordPress repository you will upload the downloaded plugin then activate

thank me later

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Bloggers Get In Here by Wisipro2010(m): 10:47am On May 27
Kingrshd3:

thank me later

Thank you bro once again, but I hope they are good and does not have any malware functions that will spoil and affect my site

(1) (Reply)

2020 Virtual STEM Camp For Teenage Girls / Why Your Business Needs A Website. / Have You Used Redux-thunk Middleware Before? It's Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.