Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Obtaining A UK Visa And Relocating - Your UK Guides - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining A UK Visa And Relocating - Your UK Guides (112 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining A UK Visa And Relocating - Your UK Guides by Nnamdinaija(m): 6:55am On May 26
We all know how confusing it can be when making decisions and moving abroad. Many have suffered significant losses due to avoidable mistakes that could have been prevented with just a piece of information.

Chat me on WhatsApp at +447551336988 to be added to the UK Guides WhatsApp group for free.

A friend of mine from university invested all the money he made from his business into his relocation plans, but his visa was refused because the amount in his bank statement was insufficient for his living costs in the UK. At the same time, his rent was due, and without money to pay, he had to vacate his accommodation and move in with his father. Before his visa refusal, he had already sold all his household belongings.

Another person I know here in the UK invested millions before relocating. After arriving, he had to defer his studies and return to Nigeria because he couldn't make enough money to cover his remaining tuition fees and bills. This problem could have been avoided with just a small piece of information.

Some people have even missed their flights after obtaining a visa because they missed a crucial detail.

In this thread, I will willingly and voluntarily provide answers and suggestions to questions about obtaining a UK visa, relocating to the UK, and living in the UK.

Chat me on WhatsApp at +447551336988 to be added to the UK Guides WhatsApp group for free.

In the group, I offer extensive assistance to those applying for visas, those who have received their visas, and those who have just arrived in the UK. It's all about obtaining a UK visa and living in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Qatar / Hello Nairalanders / India’s Bureau Of Investigation Seizes €78,5k In French Embassy Visa Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.