Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? (618 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 8:52am On May 26
A Faithful Woman is a Faithful Woman , It's As simple as that .

A Faithful wife that has never Slept with another Man After Marriage knows this ..

Seminal Fluid , Sperm from another Man Would never Jump and goes into the Uterus / Womb of another Woman . Sperm doesn't Fly.

There must be a Mating , Sexual connection for a Pregnancy to Occur except for Other Biological Methods Like IVF , Surrogacy which are all by Consent .

A Virtuous Woman is a Virtuous Woman , A Faithful Woman knows that Her husband is responsible for the pregnancy of her Children No twisting .

WHO IS THAT WOMAN THAT WOULD BOLDLY SAY HONEY LETS CATCH SOME FUN .. LETS TAKE THE CHILDREN FOR A DNA TEST, LOOK AROUND AND CHOOSE ANY DNA TEST CENTRE AND LET'S GO.. shocked

CHAI !

I come in Peace .

I Remain Spiritualist D'Light .

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by maestro299: 8:53am On May 26
You dey find trouble.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 8:59am On May 26
maestro299:
You dey find trouble.
grin grin grin grin
. grin grin grin Serious One ooo .

Trouble like , My wife should be the first to tell me .

Trouble like , Was my mother bold enough to tell my father BLA BLA BLA .

I have Already done My Children DNA . Rest of Mind . Settled. Done Spiritual DNA As well ,Even Traditional DNA Self to Clear the Air

That is Why I said I come in Peace .

Oya Let's the Trouble like Comments Begins .

But make Una Try Respect one Another small small ooo
. Rule 2

I remain Spiritualist D'light
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 9:25am On May 26
DNA
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 11:18pm On May 26
See how People Avoid this Thread , Na waooo.

grin
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Kingrshd3: 11:47pm On May 26
I want to know if DNA can't be false sometimes πŸ€” because d rate of paternity fraud this days ehn

It's really alarming
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by cococandy(f): 12:11am On May 27
Kingrshd3:
I want to o ow if DNA can't be false sometimes πŸ€” because d rate of paternity fraud this days ehn

No it’s not false

People are just practicing their polygamy in nature πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On May 27
cococandy:
β–  No it’s not false People are just practicing their polygamy in nature πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
polygamy in nature grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 12:53am On May 27
cococandy:

No it’s not false

Another One ... This is Very Deep .. Natural Polygamy . Chai !
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by cococandy(f): 1:54am On May 27
Kobojunkie:
polygamy in nature grin

They will all learn by force
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Double0h7(f): 3:00am On May 27
cococandy:

They will all learn by force

My sister!

See what polygamy by nature has caused today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.

End times!

Push a woman to the edge and see life as you know it make no sense 🀣🀣🀣

😝🫢🫢🫢
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by descarado: 11:26am On May 27
cococandy:

No it’s not false

You know, when our men say they are polygamous by nature, they never settle down to think about the ripple effect.
When it happens, they will be complaining.
Why are they complaining.
Do they cheat with fellow men?
Take what you give in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Kingrshd3: 12:22pm On May 27
cococandy:

No it’s not false

Ok thanks πŸ‘
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by 1Sharon(f): 1:00pm On May 27
Why would a woman say that when she knows her heart is clean?

If you suspect the kids aren't yours, you take them yourself. Her job is to support your decision.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 1:48pm On May 27
descarado:

You know, when our men say they are polygamous by nature, they never settle down to think about the ripple effect.

. Does Men Cheating Brings in Children Out of Wedlock to Wife at home for her to cater for the Children?

Does man pin a Child from another woman on his wife and make it mandatory for the Unknown woman to cater for the child .

Making the woman to believe and feel as if the child out of wedlock is her Responsibility.

It's wickedness and devilish for a Woman because she wants to revenge on husband Infidelity to go sleep with another man gets pregnant by another man and make the husband to believe that the Pregnancy, baby belongs to the Husband

Chai ! How can a Woman be so Heartless to this Extent .

Every Man should confirm that the Child he is working , hustling to Cater for is his Child Shikena ... Paternity Fraud Everywhere
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 1:50pm On May 27
1Sharon:
Why would a woman say that when she knows her heart is clean?

If you suspect the kids aren't yours, you take them yourself. Her job is to support your decision.
. Why Wouldn't She ?
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by descarado: 1:57pm On May 27
Deepspirituals:
. Does Men Cheating Brings in Children Out of Wedlock to Wife at home for her to cater for the Children?

Does man pin a Child from another woman on his wife and make it mandatory for the Unknown woman to cater for the child .

Making the woman to believe and feel as if the child out of wedlock is her Responsibility.

It's wickedness and devilish for a Woman because she wants to revenge on husband Infidelity to go sleep with another man gets pregnant by another man and make the husband to believe that the Pregnancy, baby belongs to the Husband

Chai ! How can a Woman be so Heartless to this Extent .

Every Man should confirm that the Child he is working , hustling to Cater for is his Child Shikena ... Paternity Fraud Everywhere
Many Nigerian wives have raised children that is not theirs.
You talk, in-laws will be on your neck.
And oh as long as men continue to sample outside, be least assured they will continue to raise kids that are not theirs.
You can't sample another man's property and expect yours to be pristine.
Let the sampling continue.
Women don't fight anymore, rather they will give you with the same measure.
At the end of the day, it's men that lose.
When after 20 or 30 you will learn your child isn't yours.
Also make sure you check your paternity, your father may not have sired you. kiss kiss

No wonder we are on the lowest threshold of poverty. When men think with their dikk and immediate gratification. They don't care about the consequences of their actions.

3 Likes

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by cococandy(f): 2:05pm On May 27
descarado:

They don’t want to hear it
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 2:32pm On May 27
descarado:

And oh as long as men continue to sample outside, be least assured they will continue to raise kids that are not theirs.
Also make sure you check your paternity, your father may not have sired you. kiss kiss

No wonder we are on the lowest threshold of poverty. When men think with their dikk and immediate gratification. They don't care about the consequences of their actions.
. Sentiments , Unrelated Situations , Derailment, Unrelated Comparison.

All these Points does not still Jettisoned the Heartless and Wicked Soul of a Woman going to sleep with another Man outside ,Gets Pregnants for him and bring such pregnancy to pin it on the Husband at home .

Some Women would even go to the extents of having three children ,Chai ! Make the husband to belief he is there father .

When a woman takes care of children that are not there's it's a knowledge known not Unknown .

There are innocents men that Wicked and heartless wife still goes into Paternity fraud .

Men Wake up ,Don't be mumu or mugun

Do DNA test for that Child / Children.
The Facts still remains ..
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by GboyegaD(m): 3:25pm On May 27
descarado:

I guess the challenge sometimes is that these men don't remind themselves that some of the women they are cheating with are married.

I wonder how you sleep with another man's wife and you keep shouting paternity fraud. If the woman gets pregnant and pibs the child on her husband, is the man age cheated with not the cause?
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by descarado: 4:37pm On May 27
GboyegaD:

I guess the challenge sometimes is that these men don't remind themselves that some of the women they are cheating with are married.

I wonder how you sleep with another man's wife and you keep shouting paternity fraud. If the woman gets pregnant and pibs the child on her husband, is the man age cheated with not the cause?
They know they are married but don't care. Either oga and subordinate at work else you will be fired and stuffs like that.
I talk about this because contrary to popular opinion, men prefer married women( no drama) to single especially married men. And you think the wives don't know?
Women have a way of being their fellow women's protector cos it might be them tomorrow. That a wife don't talk about it or opt for divorce is because of societal stigmatisation so they stay and give it back to you. Passion revenge is very deep for women. That's why they will allow you to raise another man's child without bating an eyelid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 6:22pm On May 27
GboyegaD:

How is the man she cheated with the cause How you ladies come up with this view is mind boggling!

Except in the event of rape, women have sex willfully and with whom ever they fancy! They're the gatekeepers of sex as sex will not happen if they don't want it. What stops her from saying NO to the man proposing sex to her
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 6:25pm On May 27
Women , Women Women.

Simple Question : They Are Dodging, Chai !

Na waooo
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Foodqueen(f): 6:27pm On May 27
I CAN.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by 1Sharon(f): 9:42pm On May 27
Deepspirituals:
. Why Wouldn't She ?

Why should she?
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 9:54pm On May 27
1Sharon:

Why should she?
. Defender of Paternity Fraud , Why Shouldn't She ?
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On May 27
Jman06:
How is the man she cheated with the cause How you ladies come up with this view is mind boggling!

Except in the event of rape, women have sex willfully and with whom ever they fancy! They're the gatekeepers of sex as sex will not happen if they don't want it. What stops her from saying NO to the man proposing sex to her

Oga, I am a man for starters. When men chase after other people's wives and these women commit paternity fraud in their husbands, same men still act like they are the victims. The summary of it is "If we all act responsibly, it will reduce the incidence of paternity fraud."

4 Likes

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 11:18pm On May 27
GboyegaD:

Oga, I am a man for starters. When men chase after other people's wives and these women commit paternity fraud in their husbands, same men still act like they are the victims. The summary of it is "If we all act responsibly, it will reduce the incidence of paternity fraud."
Unfortunately, we cannot all act responsibly because by nature, men are designed to seek sex from women. You and I may be able to act responsibly but whatever the other men?? It is now left for the married women to say NO to such demands.

Women have more control over sex and usually have sex with whom ever they fancy! So, they have more responsibility to ward off illegitimate sexual demands from men. Ladies in this forum, in a bid to absolve their gender of blame, usually blame men for marital infidelity with the ridiculous claim that men's promiscuity is responsible for marital infidelity. That, to me, is nonsensical because most cheating men do so with unmarried ladies while most cheating women do with unmarried exes or younger bachelors.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by GboyegaD(m): 7:20am On May 28
Jman06:
Unfortunately, we cannot all act responsibly because by nature, men are designed to seek sex from women. You and I may be able to act responsibly but whatever the other men?? It is now left for the married women to say NO to such demands.

Women have more control over sex and usually have sex with whom ever they fancy! So, they have more responsibility to ward off illegitimate sexual demands from men. Ladies in this forum, in a bid to absolve their gender of blame, usually blame men for marital infidelity with the ridiculous claim that men's promiscuity is responsible for marital infidelity. That, to me, is nonsensical because most cheating men do so with unmarried ladies while most cheating women do with unmarried exes or younger bachelors.

Don't you think this sounds like some double standards? It isn't appropriate for any party to cheat. Some of the men accusing their wife for paternity fraud also have their seeds out there in another man's home.

5 Likes

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 7:33am On May 28
GboyegaD:

Don't you think this sounds like some double standards? It isn't appropriate for any party to cheat. Some of the men accusing their wife for paternity fraud also have their seeds out there in another man's home.
. Men Should Go for DNA test to Confirm if that Child belongs to them Simple as ABC .

Whether Man Go Sleep with Another Woman , Make the Husband of the Woman he Sleeps with Go for DNA Test .

Whether the Woman Go sleep with another Woman Husband and she gets belle make the Husband still Do DNA.

Which Angle Una wan take am.

DNA must be done , So many una all Stop Defending Paternity Fraud
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On May 28
GboyegaD:

@bold:

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 9:00am On May 28
The summary of it is "If we all act responsibly, it will reduce the incidence of paternity fraud."

Correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Systems? / Whats The Role Of Money & Material Things In Relationships? / Hp Dv6 Pavilion, Blackberry Bold One And Used Dell For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.