Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Enable Ads On My Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Enable Ads On My Website (123 Views)

Make Money From Wordpress Or Free Blogging Platform / Make Money From And Wordpress Platform / Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Ads On My Website by Kingrshd3: 10:05am On May 26
Good day,

I have been applying for ads on Google and which all has always been rejected with my website.

Please is there any tips or particular theme to use that will make them grant me the ads to show on my website ?

Anybody with idea or that is using with advert??

Happy Sunday guys
Re: How To Enable Ads On My Website by Wisipro2010(m): 4:08pm On May 26
Kingrshd3:
Good day,

I have been applying for ads on Google and which all has always been rejected with my website.

Please is there any tips or particular theme to use that will make them grant me the ads to show on my website ?

Happy Sunday guys
I don't really how, but research it on google and youtube those are the ultimate place for help. I hope this helps
Re: How To Enable Ads On My Website by Wisipro2010(m): 4:12pm On May 26
Kingrshd3:
Good day,

Happy Sunday guys
You should also check their terms and conditions

(1) (Reply)

I Need Google Cloud 100K 250K Credits Account / I Will Do Your Software, Crm, Pos, Erp, Hrm E.t.c For You And Do One For Free / Wordpress Migration Services: Seamlessly Transitioning Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.