Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,370 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi (24058 Views)

48hrs Later, Reno Omokri Yet To Counter Obi' Claim That He Built Igbariam Campus / Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:18am On May 26
I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi Tells American TV

His excellency Mr Peter Obi was interviewed in Noire Tv America and he was asked by interviewer about those claiming he didn't build school in Anambra State as governor.

Obi in response, listed the schools he built from scratch as Governor.

He also listed out all the exploits he made in education sector in Anambra state.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTzFikJU5M?si=-JH_KHVADtIZSgRa

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:19am On May 26
I think the issue of Peter Obi not building school while in office has been laid to rest kpatakpata...

215 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by thesicilian: 10:22am On May 26
Weeks after, he's still struggling to find an acceptable response to Reno Omokri's challenge. Yet his obidients keep maintaining he has no time for Reno Omokri grin

104 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:23am On May 26
thesicilian:
Weeks after, he's still struggling to reply Reno Omokri

Use 50 naira and sub and watch the video.

When did Critics turn to Reno?

Atleast he has replied all of you now.

What's next?

That he didn't paint a school?

278 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by thesicilian: 10:26am On May 26
AcuraZDX:

What's next?

The next thing is for him to accept the fact that he has missed his opportunity to be president. Till 2039

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:27am On May 26
thesicilian:

The next thing is for him to accept the fact that he has missed his opportunity to be president. Till 2039

Oh really?

It's no longer if he built schools or not again?😂.

Tinubu till 2090.

Look at this clown

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Sibrah: 10:29am On May 26
Aregbesola built, with loans, idle schools but that is of no interest to Nigerians.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by thesicilian: 10:30am On May 26
AcuraZDX:

Oh really?

It's no longer if he built schools or not again?😂.

Tinubu till 2090.

Look at this clown
Campaign is over bro

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by fnep2smooth(m): 10:32am On May 26
why are you disturbing yourself nothing you ca do to convince someone that have hatred and jealousy in you. nothing my brother they rather die than to see you succeed or tell them the truth. people who think like that are curse, low life and only God can save them as they are heading to their doom.

No quote me......
Curse People

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:34am On May 26
thesicilian:

Campaign is over bro

You're the one campaigning.

Abii you knack head for ground?
thesicilian:

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:35am On May 26
fnep2smooth:
why are you disturbing yourself nothing you ca do to convince someone that have hatred and jealousy in you. nothing my brother they rather die that to see you succeed or tell them the truth. people who think like that are curse, low life and only God can save them as they are heading to their doom.

No quote me......
Curse People

I'm glad they are suffering from their hatred too😂

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Codepain: 10:35am On May 26
Obi lie again He never built igbiriam campus the campus has been there before he became governor check the history of COOU to confirm

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:39am On May 26
Codepain:
Obi lie again He never built igbiriam campus the campus has been there before he became governor check the history of COOU to confirm

Why do you guys love lying?

Oya show us history of Igbariam Campus.

If you run.

Your mama.

Modified: one hour later, you're still on the run😂

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:44am On May 26
Campuses? Bitter grieving Obi will not cease to show his ignorance. What do I expect from third class graduate of psychology.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by LibertyRep: 10:46am On May 26
Over to Sir Reno

1 Like

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by gozmok1(m): 10:49am On May 26
Reno is a paid propagandists. He doesn't care if Nigeria burns to the ground or if half of the population starves to death. His job is to counter whatever Peter Obi says regardless of how reasonable it is, where Peter Obi goes, who he visits, what kind of gifts he gives...etc.

And while Tinubu and his cronies are looting this country dry, Reno and his cronies would divert the attention of the people to Peter Obi. Honestly, we deserve the kind of leaders we have.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Racoon(m): 10:50am On May 26
Whenever lies are told over and over, they tends to be accepted as truth.

36 Likes

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Racoon(m): 10:51am On May 26
gozmok1:
Reno is a paid propagandists....His job is to counter whatever Peter Obi says regardless of how reasonable it is, where Peter Obi goes, who he visits, what kind of gifts he gives.......

28 Likes

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by thesicilian: 10:52am On May 26
AcuraZDX:

You're the one campaigning.

Abii you knack head for ground?
Do the math: He's currently 62. By 2031 he'll be 69yrs and then he can't appeal that much to the youths again based on age because he won't be among the youngest on the ballot. Even that aside the north will not support him because they'll say it's their turn. Which brings us to 2039: 77yrs. By then even Nigeria will be too woke for a 77yr old geriatric fraud with senile dementia to convince anyone he's the one to lead the nation into the future.
Even you supporting him now, you'll probably be about 30yrs+ by then struggling to make it so you can gather money to do a low budget wedding so you won't have that much time to be defending him online.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Treasure17(m): 10:53am On May 26
You can fact check this if you like, he said nothing but the truth.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 11:01am On May 26
thesicilian:

Do the math: He's currently 62. By 2031 he'll be 69yrs and then he can't appeal that much to the youths again based on age because he won't be among the youngest on the ballot. Even that aside the north will not support him because they'll say it's their turn. Which brings us to 2039: 77yrs. By then even Nigeria will be too woke for a 77yr old geriatric fraud with senile dementia to convince anyone he's the one to lead the nation into the future.
Even you supporting him now, you'll probably be about 30yrs+ by then struggling to make it so you can gather money to do a low budget wedding so you won't have that much time to be defending him online.

Yawns.

Mere mortal Add the maths ontop your own age.

Abii then swear for you?

You that hunger can kpai before night😂

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 11:01am On May 26
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Campuses? Bitter grieving Obi will not cease to show his ignorance. What do I expect from third class graduate of psychology.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Oilwell(m): 11:04am On May 26
I like how Peter Obi ignores Reno and behaves like he does not exist.

Reno that has not held the least elective position in Nigeria which is a local government counsellor.

Reno cannot win a counsellorship position in his LGA and not fit to clean the Shoe Peter Obi wears.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by EzeChukwuIgbo: 11:04am On May 26
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=130147977][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Putinofrussia: 11:05am On May 26
AcuraZDX:

What's next?

But in the other interview....
Is he just waking up?

4 Likes

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by AcuraZDX: 11:06am On May 26
Putinofrussia:

But in the other interview....
Is he just waking up?

If you read the post, you won't be asking a stupid question

Dullardino

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by PressMyButton: 11:30am On May 26
AcuraZDX:

What's next?

Not at all, he had replied already when asked in an interview about Reno's challenge, Obi admitted the didn't build ANY school from the scratch, saying since they're enough schools, he only upgraded existing schools, then his followers picked it up and keep running with it. You guys agreed with Obi that Anambra has enough number of schools hence no need for a new one. Obi can't twist facts or keep lying as he usually does, that very interview is on record. Anambra University had been established even before Obi was born. The institution "Anambra University" has been existing for decades, any thing else is an upgrade on the school. Igbariam is a satelite campus, an affiliate of the main school. Tertiary cmpuses have satellite campuses attached to them. Obi should take a backseat

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by Beautifulday: 11:34am On May 26
Obi is an Odogwu forget

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 11:39am On May 26
Meanwhile the schools Tinubu built after building Lagos

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pension Scam: I Made $544,000 Selling Pure Water — Defendant / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.